Author Topic: UNBELIEVABLE--Aztlanist Violently Murders White Woman--Only Facing 3 Years!  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Tucson Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Manslaughter, Faces 3-12 Years In Prison

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_40d962a2-1b30-11df-b42e-001cc4c03286.html

I guess we should not be surprised by this when rapists, terrorists and murderers are pardoned all the time. Still, it's unbelievably galling.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: AZ Star
Tucson man pleads guilty to manslaughter in deadly wreck
By Kim Smith Arizona Daily Star | Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:17 pm

A 22-year-old Tucson man is facing between three and 12 1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty Tuesday to manslaughter in a fatal wreck, said Deputy Pima County Attorney Lindsay St. John.
Toxicology results showed Joshua D. Ruiz had marijuana in his system when he hit 22-year-old Sarah Lynn's 1999 Hyundai Accent while she was making a left turn near East Escalante Road and South Queen Palm Drive on May 22, 2008, according to court documents.
Ruiz, who was driving a 2001 Mercury Cougar, was also traveling 71 mph when he struck and killed Lynn, court documents state.
Prior to his guilty plea, Ruiz was facing manslaughter, driving under the influence, multiple aggravated assault, criminal damage, endangerment, marijuana and drug possession charges.
Pima County Superior Court Judge Jane Eikleberry will sentence Ruiz March 29.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
When I was 19 y/o, my dad and I were hit by a driver who ran a red light while we were legally going through a light.  He was an illegal alien driving a huge unregistered Lincoln town car that totally destroyed my car.  Me dad had 12 broken ribs and barely escaped with his life.  Something's got to be done about this

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
When I was 19 y/o, my dad and I were hit by a driver who ran a red light while we were legally going through a light.  He was an illegal alien driving a huge unregistered Lincoln town car that totally destroyed my car.  Me dad had 12 broken ribs and barely escaped with his life.  Something's got to be done about this

You and your dad deserved every bit of that if not more!!!!!!!!  You stole this continent from them.  You should go ship your honky gringo ass back to Europe [censored]!!!!    :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
No offense Chad, but that joke is in poor taste.  You don't joke like that when someone's parent is almost killed.  You just don't. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
No offense Chad, but that joke is in poor taste.  You don't joke like that when someone's parent is almost killed.  You just don't. 

Sorry dude.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
They really hate white people and they do think we should all "go back to Europe". However in Europe they have their own problems with immigration. So where are white people supposed to live in peace among our own?

• Gold Star JTF Member
They really hate white people and they do think we should all "go back to Europe". However in Europe they have their own problems with immigration. So where are white people supposed to live in peace among our own?

I guess where supposed to find some other planet. 

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Tucson Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Manslaughter, Faces 3-12 Years In Prison

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/article_40d962a2-1b30-11df-b42e-001cc4c03286.html

I guess we should not be surprised by this when rapists, terrorists and murderers are pardoned all the time. Still, it's unbelievably galling.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: AZ Star
Tucson man pleads guilty to manslaughter in deadly wreck
By Kim Smith Arizona Daily Star | Posted: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 12:17 pm

A 22-year-old Tucson man is facing between three and 12 1/2 years in prison after pleading guilty Tuesday to manslaughter in a fatal wreck, said Deputy Pima County Attorney Lindsay St. John.
Toxicology results showed Joshua D. Ruiz had marijuana in his system when he hit 22-year-old Sarah Lynn's 1999 Hyundai Accent while she was making a left turn near East Escalante Road and South Queen Palm Drive on May 22, 2008, according to court documents.
Ruiz, who was driving a 2001 Mercury Cougar, was also traveling 71 mph when he struck and killed Lynn, court documents state.
Prior to his guilty plea, Ruiz was facing manslaughter, driving under the influence, multiple aggravated assault, criminal damage, endangerment, marijuana and drug possession charges.
Pima County Superior Court Judge Jane Eikleberry will sentence Ruiz March 29.

so you think that Ruiz intentionally crashed his car into Sarah Lynn's car with the intention of killing her?

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
If he was drinking or smoking pot, I think they should give him life in prison.

A woman died as a result of his neglience ...