Author Topic: Hamas Terrorist Whacked in Dubai - Awesome Job!  (Read 670 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Hamas Terrorist Whacked in Dubai - Awesome Job!
« on: February 16, 2010, 02:47:26 PM »
I dont know is Mossad did it, but if they did I am the 1st to say KOL HaKavod!!

The details which are emerging are fantastic... If the mossad has the ability to put together such well organized hit teams to liquidate scumbag terrorists such as Mahmud al-Mabhud I think they should start to consider using this 'Mission Impossible' force to liquidate other enemies such as Abu Mazen and other high rankling Hamas and Hezbollah operatives.

What was done was absolutely fantastic and until today I would only think James Bond or other super-spies would be able to carry out. It truly is remeniscent of the the TV show "Mission Impossible"...

If the reports are true the team of 11 hitmen all co-ordinated surveillance, reconnaissance, and the actual putting down of this monster Al-Mabhud who is greatly responsible for weapons shipments to the terrorists operating inside of Israel. The death of this pig is excellent news and should send fear and trembling into the hearts and minds of the subhuman arab terrorists. I hope they are [censored] in their trousers as they hear about the precision clock-work of the hit team. No arab terrorist can be safe in this world and must sleep with their eyes open and they must be suspect of everyone around them.

Hashem will help the Jews defeat these sons of Amalek and one day the world will know that Hashem is the True G-d of Creation.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article7029553.ece
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
Re: Hamas Terrorist Whacked in Dubai - Awesome Job!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 03:08:11 PM »
 :dance:

Great job!!!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 03:09:04 PM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 03:28:57 PM »
http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/02/16/death-and-espionage-in-the-digital-world/?test=latestnews
Death and Espionage in the Digital World
February 16, 2010 - 11:57 AM | by: Michael Tobin

The cloak and dagger world of international espionage and assassinations has had its cloak lifted, to some extent, in this modern world monitored by security cameras.

Never before has the lead up to and aftermath of an assassination been documented as it was in Dubai, January 18 of this year when Mahmoud Al-Mabhouh was killed. Mabhouh was a top operative for Hamas connected to the kidnapping and killing of two Israeli soldiers as well as rocket smuggling to Gaza.

Security cameras catch the 10-men and 1 woman on the alleged hit squad, following the intended victim from the airport, through Al Bustan Hotel and right to his room. Two of the alleged members of the hit squad, dressed in tennis gear, ride the elevator with the target to confirm he stayed in room 230.

Cameras catch members changing their appearances, donning wigs and mustaches. Ultimately, after alleged members of the hit squad entered the room, spotters patrolled the hallway in front.  Mabhouh is caught on camera headed to room 230 in the final minutes of his life. 26 minutes later, apparent assassins and their spotters casually head for the elevators. Even their departure through Dubai international airport is caught on camera.

Two days later, Mabhouh’s body was found. Cause of death: suffocation.

Alon Ben David, who specializes in security analysis for Israel Channel 10, went to Al Bustan Hotel. “The first thing that struck me was the amount of cameras,” he said. “They had to know they would be videotaped.”  That is why you see some of them changing disguises several times. Ben David assumes the operatives don’t look much like the images caught on the video and passport photos Dubai police released to the media.  Therefore their cover may not be blown. “I would not consider them burnt already,” says Ben David. “But they probably won’t travel to Dubai soon.”

Although it is widely suspected that Israel is behind the assassination, even the Dubai police cannot make the accusation. Police Chief, Lt. General Dahi Khalfan Tamim, can only say that Israel is not ruled out.

An order for Israel’s Mossad to carry out an assassination would have to come from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu himself. Predictably, his office is not commenting. In fact his assistants now ask reporters to submit their questions in writing then wait for a response. Therefore, while they sit on the written question, a reporter can not even say the Prime Minister’s office refused to respond.

Ben David says, if indeed Netanyahu is responsible, this reflects an aggressive tactic from his government; keep the radicals in fear for their lives and on the run. That way, they don’t have time to attack.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 04:01:34 PM »
 I think they should start to consider using this 'Mission Impossible' force to liquidate other enemies such as Abu Mazen <<

Unfortunately Israel's leader view Abu Mazen as a friend.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 04:21:29 PM »
Death to muslim terrorists!           

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 04:37:29 PM »
No better use for a bullet..enough said

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 05:45:44 PM »
No better use for a bullet..enough said

But in this case they wanted to be incognito, so a bullet may be too risky. In this case they either suffocated him {probrobly with a plastic bag} or they poisoned him.... Either way I hope it was a painful death...

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2010, 06:00:34 PM »
Muman,

Yes, how could I have missed that part!  The thing is wouldn't that be a very noisy way to die??  If the purpose was to do it quietly, in a concealed manner, I would think that would be a bad way of doing it.