Author Topic: Democrats are Crazy - Consider 'John Cougar Melloncamp' as senate candidate  (Read 482 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
The demoncrats are so confused and worried about losing power now they are considering voting for another novice who has no experience, yet he is a well known Rock Star from the 80-90s...

I would have voted for Gerry Garcia for president... But he died in 1995 {wait, that doesn't stop a demoncrat from voting}...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/02/grassroots-john-mellencamp-for-evan-bayhs-senate-seat/1

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Haha this is funny.  :laugh:

Moshe92

Well I don't think he's any less qualified than Al Frankenstein. At least he's not as ugly as Al Frankenstein.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think the Republicans had Sonny Bono in Congress when he was alive right? Am I remembering wrong?

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Yes, I think Bush wanted bone-head Bono in Washington.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Muman,

I wish nothing bad on this gentleman, but anyone with heart disease as bad as his would be an absolute fool to run for any office.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Ted Nugent would make a much better "musician" candidate. :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
First of all, the fact that someone running for office has no political experience is not a bad thing and was what the original premise of government in the U.S. was based on. Citizens taking time out from their profession to serve in government for a term or two. Career politicians that remain in office their whole lives and have no other real life experience is what has gotten us to this sad state of affairs.

Having said that, the consideration to have John Mellencamp run for office just reaffirms what politics in the U.S. has become today...a popularity contest.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I don't like Nugent. He seems like a big jerk to me.