Author Topic: <<< Palestinian movie "Paradise Now" won the Golden Globe>>>  (Read 2073 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
The Palestinian movie "Paradise Now" won the Golden Globe award. The movie shows the route that two young Palestinians take to become suicide murderers, up until the minute they board a bus in Tel Aviv filled with children.
?
The movie looks professional. It was made with great attention to detail, but it is extremely dangerous not only to the Middle?East, but to the whole world.
?
My son?Asaf, almost 17 years old, was a high school student in the eleventh grade who loved computer science. One day after school he boarded a bus home, as usual. Along the way, a suicide murderer from Hebron, 21 years old, a computer science student at the Hebron Polytechnic, exploded on the bus.
?
17 people were killed, 9 of them school children aged 18 or less.
My son?Asaf?was killed on spot.
?
I watched the movie "Paradise Now" trying to understand what it is trying to say, what message it carries?
That the murderer is human? He is not.
That he has doubts? He has none. After all, he is willing to kill himself along with his victims.
That the Israelis are to blame for this brutal killing? Are the Israelis to blame for the Twin Towers in New York, the night club in Indonesia, the hotel in Egypt, the shop in Turkey, the restaurant in Morocco or in Tunis, the hotel in Jordan, the underground in London, the train in Spain? And the list goes on and on.
?
What makes this movie award-worthy? Would the people that awarded this movie the Golden Globe do the same if the movie was about young people from Saudi Arabia who learn how to fly airplanes in the USA and then use Islamic rituals to prepare themselves for their holy mission, crashing their airplanes into the Twin Towers in New York City? Would this movie get an award then?
?
This movie tries to say that suicide murder is legitimate when you feel you have exhausted all other means. But a suicide murderer who boards a bus kills 15 or 20 innocent people, so how about a suicide murderer who walks into a city with a biological bomb and kills 10,000 people or 100,000 people? Is that still legitimate? Where does one draw the line?
?
I believe that the world should draw the line at one person. The killing of even one person is not legitimate. My son was almost 17 years old, he loved surfing,?he?loved loud music. Now he is gone because a suicide murderer decided it's legitimate to blow himself up on a crowded bus.
?
Granting an award to this kind of movie gives the filmmakers a seal of approval to hide behind. Now they can say that the world sees suicide bombing as legitimate. By ignoring the film's message and the implications of this message, those that chose to award this film a prize have become part of the evil chain of terror and accomplices to the next suicide murders whether they kill 17 people or 17,000 people.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: <<< Palestinian movie "Paradise Now" won the Golden Globe>>>
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 09:53:15 AM »
I think killing muslims is legitimate.
It's them or us.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 10:34:36 AM »
This is a bunch of liberal BS nonsense. I'm sure they will tell you it won the Golden Globe for artistic crap, and not because of the barbarians that made it. There should be outrage over this, to say the least!  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 10:36:54 AM »
Leftists are EVIL, leftists support the terrorists, they are as bad as the terrorists themselves. Hitler had Goebbels, Islamic terrorists have Hollywood.

Arabs commit unspeakable atrocities against innocent people, and the libtards are falling over each other in their rush to "understand" the terrorist's "plight".  >:(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 10:50:16 AM »
Soon we will see Hollywood movies which portray hitler in a sympathetic light.... He was an artist and wrote poetry and had a tough childhood.... Imagine how the leftists will have a rapture when they can paint hitler with humanity. I must admit that I hate the leftists almost as much as I hate the terrorists. These people are utterly evil and although I may not witness it, I know they will be destroyed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 04:20:34 PM »
I'm with you on that one Muman. I too, hate the leftists as much as the terrorists. My favorite saying is "What goes around, comes around" and I just wish we could see it come to fruition in our time.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 06:10:01 PM »
Who is the courageous woman who wrote this article?  I can't imagine her pain having to watch this FILTH.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2010, 06:41:00 PM »
I'm not surprised the movie won an award. There was a movie called "Catch A Fire" which followed 1980's Apartheid South Africa in it's last days and when the whites were fighting against communism, it sympathizes with a black man who becomes part of the ANC and blows up stuff killing innocents but yet won many awards if I recall.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2010, 09:40:26 PM »
Why are the leftists helping our enemies?

I often wonder what type deal the leftists and arabs have struck...

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2010, 10:56:02 PM »
Dox,   the answer to the question that comes to mind immediately,   is the leftists are one of many of our enemies!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2010, 11:26:48 PM »

The Left has always been our enemy and I knew that, but I didn't think that post 9/11 the left was going to be so helpful to the muslims in their quest for World dominance.

Doesn't the Left ever think what may happen to them if the muslims take over completely?
Are the Liberals that out of touch with reality?

Yes eb22, our enemies ( libs & muslims) have joined hands....may G-d destroy our enemies please!

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 11:46:23 PM »
Dox,   I'm convinced that the Liberals are that out of touch with reality.   Everything you mentioned makes total sense.    Yet,  Liberals and another enemy group  (   9-11 Truthers )  believe that True Conservatives and Israel are the greatest threat to mankind.     They make the Muslims hideous agenda much easier to execute than should be the case.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2010, 08:37:34 AM »
Dox,   I'm convinced that the Liberals are that out of touch with reality.   Everything you mentioned makes total sense.    Yet,  Liberals and another enemy group  (   9-11 Truthers )  believe that True Conservatives and Israel are the greatest threat to mankind.     They make the Muslims hideous agenda much easier to execute than should be the case.     

Exactly eb22! 

Hideous agenda is exactly what the muslims and left are executing....

Shalom & may G-d Bless you

Dox

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2010, 10:08:43 AM »
I hate leftists more than terrorists because terrorists are following a religion and most of them don't choose how to live since they are indoctrinated and brainwashed from an early age using the Koran and just follow blindly. Leftists on the other make a choice and because of that they are more evil.