Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 28, 2010  (Read 11129 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, March 28, 2010
« on: March 20, 2010, 06:23:22 PM »
Dear Chaim, do you know any economic success stories in the Muslim world who's economies don't rely completely on oil? Well all I think of is Malaysia. Are you aware the fact that Malaysia is the largest producer of natural rubber?
Malaysia does produce oil and natural gas but they also have their own automobile industry which I found hard to believe considering most Muslims cannot even build a bicycle let alone an automobile. I think the real reason why Malaysia is considered a semi-industrialized country is because of they expolit the Chinese and Indian minorities.
Are there any more countries like that?

PS: Do you have an Asian story? I wanna hear one with Asians trying to immitate schvartzas. Please give us a hilarious story involving some banana-skinned negroes.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 04:59:17 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, March 28, 2010
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim

1. Can blind people see in their dreams and deaf people hear in their dreams?
2. I heard on the Irish radio a few days ago that the reason Jewish people don't eat pork is because the pig eats live insects. But I heard you or someone on JTF that the reason Jews don't eat pork is because it is a form of cannibalism. Whats the truth?
3. What is the most adaptable bird on earth that is still around today? My opinion is that it is the seagull, because it can fish really well, find food in the air and on land and can live in the wild or around humans with ease.

Gd Bless you, your family, your loved ones, and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 02:04:45 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 06:32:02 PM »
Greetings Chaim. To what extent can individuals or a people be moral without the Bible? Societies have some kind of ethical framework for a day-to-day basis regardless of whether they have a Biblical religion or not, but even so it seems that societies which do not follow Biblical morality tend to be primitive or degenerate in some way.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 10:37:44 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 06:53:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was having a conversation with an Israeli the other day about their family.  He told me that one of his aunts is left wing, "altruistic", and leaned more towards the peace now camp.  The rest of his aunts and uncles were "right wing" and two of them were part of the Kadima party.  When I heard this, I laughed. I said, "You know, Kadima and even Likud are not right wing. They have given away more land than any left wing party in Israel.  If you want right wing, you would have a group like one that Kahane represented." 

He replied, "Oh, but the left wing wants to give away everything.  At least the 'right wing' wants to give away the land that nobody else cares about."

Chaim, the insanity!!!!  Israel needs to know the truth:  Real right wing and religious....akh, so many Israelis brainwashed!!!!  They need to know that their ways are wrong.  If they want to be right wing, they have to be strong...and if they want the later generations to stay right wing, they need to look into learning to be more religious.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 02:27:30 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 07:20:41 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1: This is in regards to a question I asked you a long time ago. I suspect that most American Jews, being self-haters, would vote for Al Sharpton or Jeremiah Wright if they were running against a conservative Republican. If you doubt me, look at Leonard Bernstein and the sick Jews like him who worked so hard to support the Black Panthers. I can picture now the excuses the Judenrat worms of America would make. Please read the following sentences in your best Great Dreck/Pruneface voice:

"At least he wouldn't end the right to choose!"
"Al Sharpton is reacting to the ongoing slavery of the patriarchal white male extreme right!"
"He only makes these statements for internal consumption, he doesn't really mean them."

What do you think of this?

2: This is a series of short questions about a single topic, black Islam.
a: Black chazirs have no history of their own and copy everyone else's heritage. For instance, look at the Black Hebros in Dimona and elsewhere. The Arabs, although also negroes with no history of their own, at least did truly invent the devil-worship, mass-murder genocide cult that is Islam. Would you say that the Nation of Islam is yet another attempt by schvartzes to steal someone else's history and claim it as their own?
b: Which schvartze cult is the greater threat to white/Jewish civilization: black "Judaism" or black Islam?
c: Which cult do you think is more popular with average negroes: black "Judaism" or black Islam?
d: If the two schvartze cults (the black Muslims and the Black Hebros) joined forces in order to wage war against the white devil race, which coalition member would be dominant?
e: Which do you personally fear more: black "Judaism" or black Islam?

G-d bless you,
DBF
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 11:26:16 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was reading a book by Rabbi Joseph Telushkin that said that the line "an eye for an eye" means that you're not allowed to take two eyes for an eye. However, I saw a video of a speech by Rabbi Kahane in Afula where he said "שני עיניים תחת עין" (two eyes for an eye). Obviously, I trust Rabbi Kahane much more than Rabbi Telushkin. At another point in that book, he compared people who praised Baruch Goldstein to Muslim terrorists. What is your opinion?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2010, 09:58:07 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2010, 01:30:07 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on President JFK and the day he was assassinated? Who killed JFK and why is thil important in history of the Cold War? What was the Space Race? My Final questin is what happen during the Election of 1964? PS: Do you have an African American story. What are your thoughts on womans history?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 10:29:51 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2010, 10:02:12 PM »
Chaim:

Hope all is well with you.  I want to wish you a Chag Kosher V'Sameiach!

(1) Here is a question I always have wondered about. Can you imagine 1 billion Muslims giving up their mashuganah religion upon the arrival of the Moshiach?  I can only imagine the Arab reaction:  Dismissing this historic event as Zionist propaganda.  Do you think Mosheach will have to deal with these sand shvartzas militarily?

(2) Is Moshiach supposed to be a religious or military leader?

TBC

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2010, 06:46:19 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I remember a while back you commented on an "Avi Weiss" who tried to disrupt the JDL's efforts to save Soviet Jewry and that he condemned your actions.  The way you described him, he really sounded like a spineless coward.  I was wondering, is this the same R. Avi Weiss who recently tried to "ordain" a female rabbi under the banner of "Orthodox Judaism" (actually he calls himself "Open Orthodoxy" or something like that, but his shul is affiliated with the OU and usually classified as left wing so-called "modern orthodoxy" even though it clearly isn't - I think Rabbi Gil Student refers to it more accurately as "Post-Orthodox" - meaning a breakaway sect).  This rabbi Avi Weiss' shul is Hebrew institute of Riverdale.  While I don't want to condemn or disparage a rabbi even of R Avi Weiss's ilk, since he does not seem to me like an overtly naturei karta type traitor, and ostensibly he follows halacha, it makes me sick if that is the same guy who attacked your heroic actions.   The R Avi Weiss who tried to ordain a woman "rabbi" (He called this a "rabba") is well respected by some people I know, despite the vast majority of Orthodox rabbis disagreeing with his views, and I even hear from some people that R. Avi Weiss - the failed inventor of woman-rabbi ordination - took a strong role in standing up to the Soviets and being loud about freeing Soviet Jews.   Something here is not adding up.  Is this the same guy you were speaking about?  If so, why do people think he was instrumental in saving Soviet Jews?   And lastly, what would the halachic restrictions be on me if his name is brought up again as far as what I can or cannot say about him?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 07:00:28 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2010, 08:41:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

If you were given the opportunity to travel back in time and kill a baby Hitler, thereby preventing the Holocaust and the murder of millions of Jews, would you do it, even though it meant killing an innocent baby? Another way to put it is, does the end always justify the means?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2010, 09:04:35 PM »
Hello Chaim.

What do you think of Michael Savage? He's a bit over the top with his act and I think he's a bit of a flip-flopper on certain issues. However, the majority of his views seem to be on par with JTF's views.

We know that one of the highlights of Ask JTF is the African-American/Affirmative Action stories but I was wondering if you had a Bosnian Muslim, Croatian or Albanian story to share?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 10:32:41 PM by Serbian Canadian »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2010, 10:39:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim

With Patreus's recent statement of Jews not committing suicidal withdrawals hurting the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan as well as General Dayton training the Arab Muslim Nazis it seems that the USA is almost as much an enemy of Israel as a friend.  It seems that American policy is that the urgency of a Palestinian State is a core tactic of the US war on Islamic terror.

Under these circumstances would we be better off if the US chose to totally get out of the Middle East and stand aside as Israel and the Arabs settled their own affairs.  Oddly Bush campaigned on that policy in 2000 but abandoned it almost immediately.  However, at this point the only things that would bring about such a policy is an American defeat in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Needless to say that is not something I would root for as it would mean many deaths of American soldiers who I admire but if you think about it maybe it leaves us with the best result.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 08:56:45 AM »
Dear Chaim,

1) Can you explain the two sides to this health care bill issue ?

2) What do you usually do for Pesach ie. meals etc.? Have you ever had a seder with Rav Kahane Olav Hashalom?

Thanks and Chag Sameach to you and your family, may this be the final Pesach in galus.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 09:19:26 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I just discovered that my brother-in-law hates Ashkenazic Jews.  A few minutes ago, he blurted out that the Ashkenazic Jews aren't even real Jews, and that they're Khazars.  I told him that was a Nazi lie.  Then he said that a Jewish author named Yehuda HaLevi said so in a book he wrote called The Kuzari: In Defense of the Despised Faith.  Here's a link:

http://www.khazaria.com/korobkin.html

This is the same brother in law who is an Islamophile, and who loves Yitzkhak Rabin and Shimon Peres, and who thinks Rabbi Kahane was a religious fanatic.  He also believes that Jews have too much power in the world, and that America and Europe have treated Muslims badly. 

So I'd like to know if you know who this Yehuda HaLevi person was.  If it was you, what would you have said to my brother in law after such an outrageous comment. 

Thank you very much.

Lisa

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 09:32:28 PM »
Hey Chaim. I'm just curious. I notice there is a profile on Facebook with the name Chaim Ben Pesach. Is this a profile which you created or is this a profile that someone else created using your name? Have a great pesach. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion of John Boehner since he is about to become house majority speaker again?

Also I was just thinking

I feel as though we have to oppose the nomination of Mitt Romney for the 2012 nomination because I feel as though he is also a leftist who wants convoluted socialized healthcare for the US just like Osama and company.  He is also leftist on several other issues as well.  What do you think about this? 

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 06:50:38 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 02:40:14 PM »
Hello Chaim,

what is your opinion of Yuri Bezmenov, the former KGB agent?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2010, 06:28:02 PM »
Dear chaim:

What happened to David Ben Moshe? Why dont you two do any more videos?

When will Bibi netanyoyo call president hussein a smelly camel pee loving [censored] sand [censored]?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2010, 06:54:17 PM »
Shalom, Chaim!
Just an hour ago, while surfing the internet, I found the website of one Gilad Atzmon, which promotes his claim to being a native born Sabra who moved to the UK, took on British citizenship, and now makes his living playing jazz music and writing the most extreme "I HATE all Jews" articles which I have ever read.  I actually think he outdoes all the other professional non-Jewish Jew Haters in his rabid and genocidal hatred for any and all things Jewish.  He apparently has the full adulation and support of the Guardian UK newspaper, the entire world International Marxist movement, and every Muslim Nazi on the planet.  Whilst claiming to be "anti-Zionist", he gives himself away as a murderously insane "Jew Hater".  The jazz musician/author also writes demented "novels" about a future where Israel was long ago destroyed and the main character is obsessed with masturbation.  I realize that every nation and people produces its shares of meshuganehs.  I can even understand that an individual's personal life experiences can result in them turning against their own nation and people -- Benedict Arnold is a classic example.  That being said, this guy is either so dangerously insane and demented that no mental institution worth its salt will accept him as a patient...or...he must be a life-term undercover Mossad plant strategically positioned to gather and report critical intelligence from deep within the enemy camp.  Your thoughts, if any, about this man Gilad Atzmon?

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2010, 10:04:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you ever go fishing? If so, what do you fish for and where do you go? What would you do about the problem of pollution and mercury poisoning which is corrupting the fish in lakes and rivers?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 01:33:23 AM by Trace »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2010, 10:27:23 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think of the anti-government protests in Russia? It seems all over the world from Russia to Iran people are rising up and speaking out against their corrupt governments even under the threat of violent oppression, so why are the Jews is Israel so complacent as their leaders sell them out? Are the Jews in Israel complacent because they live very comfortably and do not feel the need to change the status-quo?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2010, 11:05:08 PM »
Hello again Chaim,

I am wondering what your view is on Syria.  They were attempting to build a nuclear bomb, an effort that the Israeli air force put an end to.  This event seemed barely noticed in the world stage - it seemed to come and go in the press in a day.  Internally, Syria seems stable due to the brutality of the Assad regime.  We simply don't hear much about Syria.  Given how prominently they've figured in Israel's military history (in '67, '73, and Lebanon), I'd very much like to know what you think their short-term and intermediate-term plans are.

Also, do you think the reason Israel has not been attacked by the Arabs since 1973 is that Israel has had the nuclear bomb since then?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2010, 02:01:04 AM »
Shaloooom Brother Chaim!,

Can you give us an affirmative action story or maybe an Abdulla Encounter that we can connect with Passover??!!

P.S.
What do you think of this T-shirt I put together?

Since there is no more JDL I thought this was more appropriate, with a Kach type look.... everyone tells me its dangerous to wear ..What do you think.

Thanks so much
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 05:16:08 AM by 18chai »

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2010, 04:04:39 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is your opinion of Commentary Magazine in general and specifically one of their writers named Jennifer Rubin?

Also,   what is your opinion of commentator and writer,   S.E. Cupp,   who is a semi-regular guest on Sean Hannity's TV show on Fox News Channel?

Thanks as always,  eb22.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2010, 10:08:54 AM »
Hello Chaim what is your opinion on curtis swila? Thanks and GD bless