Author Topic: Ed Koch who supported obama condemms obama ,Biden and Hillary  (Read 1867 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://cgis.jpost.com/Blogs/koch/entry/all_the_king_s_horses 

BTW KOCH WENT TO ALL STATES WHERE JEWS WERE FOUND TO CAMPAIGN FOR THE shvartza

I consider the Obama administration's recent actions against the Israeli government to be outrageous and a breach of trust. I refer to the denunciations by Vice President Joe Biden, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and other administration officials. The world knows what happened; nevertheless, I will try to put it into context.

Biden was in Jerusalem to convey to the Israelis and the world that the United States government is committed to protecting and assuring the security of Israel. While he was there, an Israeli government minister announced that the Israeli government had authorized the construction of 1,600 apartments in east Jerusalem, to be occupied by Jews. Currently, 280,000 Jews live in east Jerusalem, and these apartments were to be added to an existing complex, built on land owned by Jews. About 250,000 Jews live on the West Bank outside of Jerusalem.

The timing of the announcement was unfortunate and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu apologized for it, but it did not mark any change in the Israeli government's policy. That policy is and has long been to allow construction of homes for Jews in east Jerusalem.

Now a little history. In 1947, the United Nations passed a resolution authorizing the creation of a Jewish state within the British Mandate of Palestine. After it declared independence in 1948, Israel was immediately attacked by the combined armies of Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Iraq. Although Israel repelled the attack, Jordan conquered east Jerusalem, separating it from its western half. Ultimately, a cease-fire was arranged by the UN, and for the next 19 years, until 1967, Jordan occupied east Jerusalem, including the old city, which historically had been the capital of King David's ancient kingdom.

In 1967, the Arab armies of Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon and Syria again sought to destroy the State of Israel, but Israel prevailed in six days and conquered the Jordanian-held east Jerusalem, the West Bank, the Sinai Peninsula and the Gaza Strip. During the 19 years that Jordan occupied east Jerusalem, it expelled all of the Jews living in what was historically the Jewish Quarter, and literally destroyed every synagogue, as well as the homes of the Jews. When Israel reunited all of Jerusalem, Jews were, of course, allowed to live in any part of the city, and today, more than a quarter of a million Jews live in east Jerusalem. Numerous Arabs live there as well.

For quite some time, and certainly since the Gaza War, the Palestinian Authority has broken off direct negotiations with Israel, which had been ongoing since about 1993, in an effort to create two states, one Jewish and one Palestinian, living side-by-side in peace. This so-called two-state solution always seemed out of reach, notwithstanding the efforts of Presidents Jimmy Carter, George H. W. Bush, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush to jumpstart negotiations.

President Obama has sought to revive the negotiations between the Israeli government and the Palestinian Authority. He called on Netanyahu to assist by committing Israel to stop building new apartments in east Jerusalem and new settlements on the West Bank. In a move that Hillary Clinton, according to The New York Times, praised as "unprecedented," Netanyahu agreed to a ten-month settlement moratorium in the West Bank. However, he refused to stop Jews from living in any part of east Jerusalem, which is considered by Israelis to be an inseparable part of their capital. Both the Palestinian Authority and the US government ultimately accepted Netanyahu's offer, albeit grudgingly, and the Palestinian Authority agreed to engage in indirect talks through the American mediator George Mitchell.

Given this history, it was a shock to the Israeli and American supporters of Israel to have Joe Biden, a great friend of Israel, make the extraordinarily harsh statement he made denouncing the future construction of 1,600 apartments in east Jerusalem. The vice president's condemnation was even more baffling because, as the Times of March 12 reported, "He spent most [of the previous day] expressing his personal devotion to Israel, as well as the Obama administration's 'iron-clad commitment to Israel's security.'" As someone high in political life once said to me after I mentioned to him the violation of his iron-clad commitment to me on a subject involving the mass transit fares in New York City, "Next time, get it in steel. Iron breaks."

But even more disturbing than the vice president's reaction were the comments and implicit threats voiced by Hillary Clinton in a telephone conversation she had with Netanyahu, described in the Times of March 12. "In a tense, 43-minute phone call on Friday morning, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton told Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Israel's plan for new housing units for Jews in East Jerusalem sent a 'deeply negative signal' about Israeli-American relations."

Under President Clinton and George W. Bush, Israeli prime ministers have offered the Palestinians a state of their own on virtually the entire West Bank and Gaza, with land swaps to compensate for any portion of the West Bank that would remain in Israel, but those offers were rejected by the Palestinians.

What is most disturbing about the truly harsh and inflammatory rhetoric of both Joe Biden and Hillary Clinton directed at the government of Israel, is that it is speculated President Obama himself may have ordered Biden and Clinton to make the statements they made. The Times of March 16 reported, "...the President was outraged by the announcement of 1,600 housing units in an ultra-Orthodox neighborhood in East Jerusalem during Mr. Biden's visit, administration officials said. Mr. Obama was deeply involved in the strategy and planning for Mr. Biden's visit and orchestrated the response from Mr. Biden and Mrs. Clinton after it went awry, these officials said." President Obama and his administration's overly harsh public reaction to the construction in east Jerusalem appears to have emboldened Israel's enemies and provided a cover for their extremist views. It has also created a serious crisis of confidence among the Israeli public that it can depend on this administration for its security.

There will be an effort this week when Netanyahu meets with Obama to mend fences. There will be huggy-kissy pictures with Hillary, and handshakes by Bibi Netanyahu with Joe Biden and the president, but the relations will never be the same again. Humpty Dumpty has been broken and the absolute trust needed between allies is no longer there. How sad it is for the supporters of Israel who put their trust in President Obama.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ed Koch who supported obama condemms obama ,Biden and Hillary
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2010, 05:53:12 PM »
He still lives ? How old is this bugger ?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
Yes and he is still quite active.... I believe he is around 85. I have come to the conclusion that Koch is slightly crazy I mean lets face it he is a liberal after all. I  don't know why but Koch never really gets me cursing like many of the other liberals do. I guess his administration being sandwiched between two losers like Abe Beam and the washroom attendant David Dinkins causes me to remember his time in office in a slightly positive light.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2010, 06:35:29 PM »

85 and still hasn't croked.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 06:36:48 PM »

No not yet  :::D

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »
I think the guy is bipolar.  He supports Bush in 04 and Obama in 08.  Where is the logic there?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2010, 09:02:40 PM »
I just now saw Koch's statement here and I love it!  Good for him!  Like him or don't like him, he said the right thing here and more people should speak out about it the way Koch has here. 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2010, 05:21:59 AM »
I seem to remember from some of the radio shows I listened to (he used to have a talk show in NYC) that, while he was most certainly a Democrat, his opinions at times would actually be well thought out and made sense. He certainly did not sound like a puppet of the Democratic party.

Then again cjd may be right and I may just be giving him too much credit since, compared to his contemporaries Abe Beam and David Dinkins, he comes off as a genius.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2010, 06:01:41 AM »

No not yet  :::D
I think he bought a grave slot in Israel.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2010, 08:18:27 AM »
http://cgis.jpost.com/Blogs/koch/entry/all_the_king_s_horses 

BTW KOCH WENT TO ALL STATES WHERE JEWS WERE FOUND TO CAMPAIGN FOR THE shvartza

There will be an effort this week when Netanyahu meets with Obama to mend fences. There will be huggy-kissy pictures with Hillary, and handshakes by Bibi Netanyahu with Joe Biden and the president, but the relations will never be the same again. Humpty Dumpty has been broken and the absolute trust needed between allies is no longer there. How sad it is for the supporters of Israel who put their trust in President Obama.

Ed Koch put Liberalism ahead of Israel when he supported Barack Hussein Obama during the 2008 Presidential Campaign.      Koch's influence gave re-assurance about BHO to many gullible people.          The following are some of Ed Koch's comments leading up to the Presidential Campaign:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2008/09/09/koch_palin_scares_the_hell_out.html

Even more than all of this,    Ed Koch stabbed Chaim in the back during the days when Chaim was leading the way in the U.S.  in helping free over 1 million Soviet Jews!     To the best of my knowledge,   Ed Koch NEVER apologized to Chaim.       

There was a time when I thought Koch was a good mayor,   relatively speaking.       Now,   at best I view him as the lesser of the evils,   compared to John Lindsay and the nazi David Dinkins.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2010, 08:34:33 AM »
In the following "  Ask JTF"  ,    Chaim was asked his opinion on Ed Koch.      In addition to Ed Koch stabbing Chaim in the back,    Ed Koch stabbed Jonathan Pollard in the back!     Basically,   Koch wanted BOTH of these Jewish heroes to rot in prison!         You can hear the audio to the question and Chaim's answer shortly after the 39 minute,  40 second mark.     This is WELL worth listening to:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/index.pl

2008-06-04, show c  RealAudio  MP3
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2010, 05:17:41 PM »
The following is a public statement Ed Koch made when Jonathan Pollard was sentenced.:

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0998/9809052.html

At the time of Pollard’s sentencing, former New York City Mayor Ed Koch, who is Jewish, declared: “There is no excuse for Pollard to accept money from Israel for spying on America and no excuse for Pollard to give Israel American codes...I think he deserved the punishment he got.”

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 06:57:39 PM »
Ed Koch knew obama was muslim!

So what is he complaining about?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2010, 07:04:00 PM »
The following is a public statement Ed Koch made when Jonathan Pollard was sentenced.:

At the time of Pollard’s sentencing, former New York City Mayor Ed Koch, who is Jewish, declared: “There is no excuse for Pollard to accept money from Israel for spying on America and no excuse for Pollard to give Israel American codes...I think he deserved the punishment he got.”

I would have agreed with him if Pollard was sentenced to two years in prison like most people who spy for friendly nations.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2010, 08:01:43 PM »

I would have agreed with him if Pollard was sentenced to two years in prison like most people who spy for friendly nations.

I strongly believe that Ed Koch never should have spoken out against Jonathan Pollard.     

From my perspective,   Jonathan Pollard should be viewed not only as an Israeli hero but as an American hero.     Pollard's actions helped prevented Iraq from acquiring Nuclear weapons. This man should be praised for probably saving millions of lives,   including the lives of Americans.    G-d Bless Jonathan Pollard and his family!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »

I strongly believe that Ed Koch never should have spoken out against Jonathan Pollard.     

From my perspective,   Jonathan Pollard should be viewed not only as an Israeli hero but as an American hero.     Pollard's actions helped prevented Iraq from acquiring Nuclear weapons. This man should be praised for probably saving millions of lives,   including the lives of Americans.    G-d Bless Jonathan Pollard and his family!
I think saying the wrong thing from time to time was one of Koch's biggest downfalls.... China is hacking into Americas secret databases more with each passing day and not raising much concern when it becomes detected.... In Pollard case the hidden hand is at work because the stated reasons for such a long sentence just don't add up. Not casting additional blame on Pollard however it leads  me to believe there is more to the picture then was publicised.

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2010, 08:25:10 PM »
Arutz 7 once reported that Ed Koch reserved a spot for himself in a the graveyard of a church in the Wall Street area. Jews are not allowed to be buried with Non-Jews, especially not in a church.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2010, 10:18:13 PM »
Sounds like Trinity Church.  I once had a summer job working for them.   They owned quite a bit of real estate in Manhattan.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 11:21:21 PM »
Edwina the Queena should choke to death on a sausage, if HIV doesn't take him first.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »
Edwina the Queena should choke to death on a sausage, if HIV doesn't take him first.
I think he is a bit old to be croaking from HIV however I think there may still be some hope with the sausage.  :o   :::D