Author Topic: Israel at Eurovision  (Read 2265 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Israel at Eurovision
« on: May 06, 2007, 02:23:24 AM »
Victory in 1978, 1979
(Abaneebee)
(Hallelujah)

I'm not including the 1998 win because the singer is a transsexual. You may win a song contest, but you're still a loser in G-d's book, the only one that counts.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2007, 09:00:46 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
Re: Israel at Eurovision
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 07:21:19 PM »
And unfortunately yet more chillul: Kobi Oz, lead singer of this year's  Israeli "Teapacks" group is a raving gay!

Their song "Push the Button" may be presaging/invoking Divine nuclear visitation on the Medina (or hopefully, Iran!)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 09:01:48 PM »
And unfortunately yet more chillul: Kobi Oz, lead singer of this year's  Israeli "Teapacks" group is a raving gay!

Their song "Push the Button" may be presaging/invoking Divine nuclear visitation on the Medina (or hopefully, Iran!)

I hope that the Arabs will let us live in peace so we don't have to nuke them.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 03:58:05 AM »
As Rabbi M.Glazerson writes in "Palestine and Philistine", the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis represent Klippat Pleshet, and Hashem sends them to cause terror against the Jews in proportion to the Jews sexual immorality, as this klippah pertains specifically to sexual misdeeds, of which Hashem considers homosexuality as one of the worst: "If a man lies with a man as with a woman, it is an abomination; they will surely die, their blood will be in each other" (Vayikra 20:13).

The fact that "Teapacks" was almost banned because of its ominous lyrics, presages a remez from Shamayim, I believe.

Tel Aviv Gay parade
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 05:18:27 AM by Mifletzet »