Author Topic: George Bush: "Ewww! Hatian grease!"  (Read 7241 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
George Bush: "Ewww! Hatian grease!"
« on: March 24, 2010, 07:06:06 PM »
He shakes the schvartza's hand then wipes his greasy hand on Bill. lol  :::D :laugh:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: George Bush: "Ewww! Hatian grease!"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 07:16:09 PM »
He shakes the schvartza's hand then wipes his greasy hand on Bill. lol  :::D :laugh:

Well since Clinton was known as and accepted the title of being the first black president he shouldn't mind.  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2010, 08:11:41 PM »
Re:  "...He shakes the schvartza's hand then wipes his greasy hand on Bill. lol."

This video had its original audio track removed by "an unnamed governmental intelligence agency", which then had a new audio voice track recorded in a secret clandestine sound studio and dubbed into the film.

In the original version, Bush, after touching the schwartze, wipes his hand all over Clinton's shirt and is heard saying "Have some slime, SLIMEBALL!" ...  to which Clinton responds, "Why!"..."You no good...*@&*"..."Now I've got AIDS BUGS all over me!"...

:::D   :P

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2010, 08:21:35 PM »
Re:  "...He shakes the schvartza's hand then wipes his greasy hand on Bill. lol."

This video had its original audio track removed by "an unnamed governmental intelligence agency", which then had a new audio voice track recorded in a secret clandestine sound studio and dubbed into the film.

In the original version, Bush, after touching the schwartze, wipes his hand all over Clinton's shirt and is heard saying "Have some slime, SLIMEBALL!" ...  to which Clinton responds, "Why!"..."You no good...*@&*"..."Now I've got AIDS BUGS all over me!"...

:::D   :P
Well if there was ever a place to catch a sure fire dose of Aids Haiti would be high on the list.  :o

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2010, 08:24:19 PM »
 :::D

Obama makes me really miss Bush.  :'(
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2010, 08:26:38 PM »
:::D

Obama makes me really miss Bush.  :'(
Cheer up its only the shvartza Presidents first year in office  :::D

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 10:28:05 AM »

I saw that!!
[censored] grease yuckkk!!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 02:58:52 PM »
LOL.  Maybe he figures that Clinton has touched every dirty thing out there already and there are no new diseases to which he can be exposed.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 03:23:48 PM »

Grease is the Word, is the word, is the word...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2010, 05:45:13 PM »
Making fun of human beings is against Torah. Why hating, mocking and degrading Haitians for their skin colour, when H" would even accept any of them as an Israelite in case he wanted to convert and live by the Torah?
Now, regarding Bush, it perfectly ok to be afraid of diseases and dirt in a place where there is an increased risk of epidemics after the earthquake. He should have used an antiseptic or avoid touching anything. Wiping on a shirt would prevnt nothing. I don't consider it an offense at all.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 06:23:47 PM »
Making fun of human beings is against Torah. Why hating, mocking and degrading Haitians for their skin colour,

If the only thing different between the races was skin color, then it wouldn't be such a big deal. The truth is the differences go way, way beyond a mere difference in color.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2010, 06:35:27 PM »
Rubystars, you are not even Jewish. Why do you use the Yiddish word for Black?
And you should better care about the fundamentalist Islamic threat. This kind of posts do nothing but giving a point to leftists and Muslims. If, chas veshalom, let's say in 10 years, we hear "peace talks" and concessions, not only about Eretz Israel, but also about Muslims claims that American women wear the Burqah, then don't blame only the weak Western Govts.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »

I type another word and the filter changes it to [censored].

And you should better care about the fundamentalist Islamic threat. This kind of posts do nothing but giving a point to leftists and Muslims. If, chas veshalom, let's say in 10 years, we hear "peace talks" and concessions, not only about Eretz Israel, but also about Muslims claims that American women wear the Burqah, then don't blame only the weak Western Govts.

I thought it was funny that as tolerant and anti-racist as Bush tried to seem, he shows that he's not so non-discriminatory after all.

I hate Muslims and wish it was legal to drive them all out of the country or worse.

However, Hatians are also the scum of the earth. If you love Hatians so much go to Haiti and walk through their neighborhoods with no protection and see how far you get.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 07:11:52 PM »

They need an option to write black in Ladino.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2010, 07:17:32 PM »
There may be violence and insecurity in Haiti, but they are not a threat to us. On the other side I perfectly know that as much as 90% of Muslims would be willing to take over Europe, America and Israel. I have read many Islamic sites and even saw them in chat rooms, and most of them view Europe as a future Islamic state.
I used to be tolerant to individual Muslims in the past, I thought fundamentalism was only encouraged by political leaders for their own agenda... until I got a PC at home and I could monitor many chats and sites all the time (Instead of just an hour in a cyber cafe) and I found out that most of them, even if not interested in pilitics, wish to destroy European democracies and replace it with Sharia. Europe has undergone milenia of dark ages, Inquisition, witch hunt, progroms from inside, and now that we have made a relatively freer society, I certainly don't want foreign Muslims to throw all our efforts away.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2010, 10:12:47 PM »
Hatians who are allowed to move into the US as refugees are a problem and will kill Ameicans both directly and through the diseases they carry and spread.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2010, 12:51:14 AM »
Hatians who are allowed to move into the US as refugees are a problem and will kill Ameicans both directly and through the diseases they carry and spread.

So just because they may be infected with some diseases and the American Govt allows them as refugees, you feel you have the right to hate and mock them?So you think a sick contagious human being should not only be abandoned, but also mocked? Perhaps you think that some adult Haitians sought their diseases by not doing a good prevention, but what about the children?
Your thoughts are neither Christian nor Jewish or Noahide.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2010, 01:21:18 AM »
Raul, I've been really nice to you for all the years you have been here but your posts are more often than not weird and divisive. I don't see any Jewish members here making the same kinds of posts that you do.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2010, 05:06:08 AM »
Brennan, the use of Yidish to make controversial and even inhumane statements about topics unrelated to the Jewish People is a desecration of the memory of the martyrs of the Shoah. Even worse if it is done by someone who is not Jewish.
(in this case it was the filter that changed a word to Yiddish, I don't know why the admins have set the filter that way).
Real Yiddish speakers did not have problem with Blacks, but with nazis and Russian progroms. They were not confortably sitting at a PC, they were working hard to get a piece of white bread for Shabbat. Why would anyone use Yiddish words to express his/her own controversial thoughts as if speaking on behalf of Askenazi Jews of Europe? Any Black person who reads it might think Askenazim are anti-Black.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2010, 05:27:06 AM »
Shwartza simply means "black". What's so controversial of that?

Secondly, while the yiddish of the shoah were worried about nazis and russians and getting bread, after the shoah if they moved to the US, they were worried about evil blacks in the 70's moving and destroying their neighborhoods. I hardly think for rubystars to use a harmless Yiddish term is harmless. Nor does she believe that all haitians are evil. Or even blacks. If anything she is one of the kindests souls on this forum. She has said nothing unchristian or unjewish or unnoahide.

Furthermore, the burden of proof of righteousness is on the haitians. The vast majority are evil. Not all of them, but the vast majority. It is up to a Hatian to proof himself righteous before we ought to give them the benefit of the doubt. The same goes with many blacks especially US blacks who 97 percent voted for obama who hates Israel and belonged to a so called church which hates whitey and Jews.

I hardly think this is a place for you to chastize any JTF member who uses the word shwartza on purpose or by accident. And I hardly think your political correctness is appropriate in this situation.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2010, 09:14:27 AM »

So just because they may be infected with some diseases and the American Govt allows them as refugees, you feel you have the right to hate and mock them?So you think a sick contagious human being should not only be abandoned, but also mocked? Perhaps you think that some adult Haitians sought their diseases by not doing a good prevention, but what about the children?
Your thoughts are neither Christian nor Jewish or Noahide.

I don't have any desire to be Jewish or Noahide. I think if people want to help Hatians they should help them in Haiti, not by polluting the United States. With that said, helping blacks never seems to make any kind of permanent improvement in their condition.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 09:16:53 AM »
Brennan, the use of Yidish to make controversial and even inhumane statements about topics unrelated to the Jewish People is a desecration of the memory of the martyrs of the Shoah. Even worse if it is done by someone who is not Jewish.
(in this case it was the filter that changed a word to Yiddish, I don't know why the admins have set the filter that way).
Real Yiddish speakers did not have problem with Blacks, but with nazis and Russian progroms. They were not confortably sitting at a PC, they were working hard to get a piece of white bread for Shabbat. Why would anyone use Yiddish words to express his/her own controversial thoughts as if speaking on behalf of Askenazi Jews of Europe? Any Black person who reads it might think Askenazim are anti-Black.

Once again, I type another word and the filter sets it to [censored].

I'll give you a hint what I'm really typing. It begins with N, ends with R,  and has 6 letters.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 10:01:36 AM »
I hardly think for rubystars to use a harmless Yiddish term is harmless. Nor does she believe that all haitians are evil. Or even blacks. If anything she is one of the kindests souls on this forum. She has said nothing unchristian or unjewish or unnoahide.

Thanks Dr. Dan. You're right. Not all blacks are evil. Some are very good people and I would consider them the equal of any other good person morally. I admire Pastor Manning.

The same goes for some Hatians. There were two very righteous Hatian nurses who helped a little girl named Marley get treatment for a disease that was killing her. She had two specials on TLC and Discovery Health. These women looked beyond the disfigurement that it had caused, and rather than saying it was a curse, etc. like most Hatians did, they got her help. I thought that was a great story.

Furthermore, the burden of proof of righteousness is on the haitians. The vast majority are evil. Not all of them, but the vast majority. It is up to a Hatian to proof himself righteous before we ought to give them the benefit of the doubt. The same goes with many blacks especially US blacks who 97 percent voted for obama who hates Israel and belonged to a so called church which hates whitey and Jews.

Right, most of them are not good people in any way. Child abuse, rape, murder, hard drug use, etc. are really out of control. Of course the relevant thing to this forum is that many, many blacks are anti-Semitic and pro-Islam.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2010, 10:44:33 AM »
There may be violence and insecurity in Haiti, but they are not a threat to us. On the other side I perfectly know that as much as 90% of Muslims would be willing to take over Europe, America and Israel. I have read many Islamic sites and even saw them in chat rooms, and most of them view Europe as a future Islamic state.
I used to be tolerant to individual Muslims in the past, I thought fundamentalism was only encouraged by political leaders for their own agenda... until I got a PC at home and I could monitor many chats and sites all the time (Instead of just an hour in a cyber cafe) and I found out that most of them, even if not interested in pilitics, wish to destroy European democracies and replace it with Sharia. Europe has undergone milenia of dark ages, Inquisition, witch hunt, progroms from inside, and now that we have made a relatively freer society, I certainly don't want foreign Muslims to throw all our efforts away.

the reason they are not a threat is because they are so backward...not because they are decent people..

if african nations had a iq between them, trust me world war 3 would break loose.

Thankfully they never advance...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 11:57:14 AM »
 :laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates