Author Topic: George Bush: "Ewww! Hatian grease!"  (Read 7228 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: George Bush: "Ewww! Hatian grease!"
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 03:27:15 PM »
I just cannot understand why you forbid saying N*gger, which is an English word, when it's certain that Engalnd will never be associated with any ideology just by the use of her language (it's an international language), but don't care about the desecration of Yiddish and the memory of its speakers.
You say you don't hate all Blacks and that Schvartse is not a slur (in fact it's just a name of a colour in Yiddish), but you fail to realise that any Black person who reads it (even those Blacks whom you call righteous and claim not to hate) will understand it as an Yiddish insult, since they obvioulsy don't speak Yiddish and don't know the meaning. They only know that the word is used here to refer to them.
Rubystars, I had already mentioned that in your case it was the filter and not you who wrote that word.
Now, reagarding your faith, your thoughts about Haitian victims are not Christian either. According to Christianity, Haitians are your neighbours and you should keep the commamndment to love your neighbour as yourself. On the other side, the Noahide Laws do not speak of considering all humans as neighbours neither are Noahides commanded to keep the Ten Commandments. Noahidism only commands to keep Seven Laws, including not to murder or harm others physically or psychologically (from which we can understand that it's also wrong to entice others to hate people, mock them, dscouraging help in times of need and so on). While it is wrong for a Noahide to be insensitive not feeling pity about the misfortunes of others even in a distant place, it's not a sin (unless you are in that place, are the only one who can help and refuse to do so). According to Christianity it IS a sin.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 03:56:49 PM »
So according to your interpretation, Raulmarrio, a righteous person to you turns the other cheek?  I am having trouble understanding what your saying...what if you inadvertently help a criminal and he comes from a society that is filled with criminals and he goes and kills another person?  Your interpretation of this theology makes no sense, nor does it help defeat our enemies.

I just cannot understand why you forbid saying N*gger, which is an English word, when it's certain that Engalnd will never be associated with any ideology just by the use of her language (it's an international language), but don't care about the desecration of Yiddish and the memory of its speakers.
You say you don't hate all Blacks and that Schvartse is not a slur (in fact it's just a name of a colour in Yiddish), but you fail to realise that any Black person who reads it (even those Blacks whom you call righteous and claim not to hate) will understand it as an Yiddish insult, since they obvioulsy don't speak Yiddish and don't know the meaning. They only know that the word is used here to refer to them.
Rubystars, I had already mentioned that in your case it was the filter and not you who wrote that word.
Now, reagarding your faith, your thoughts about Haitian victims are not Christian either. According to Christianity, Haitians are your neighbours and you should keep the commamndment to love your neighbour as yourself. On the other side, the Noahide Laws do not speak of considering all humans as neighbours neither are Noahides commanded to keep the Ten Commandments. Noahidism only commands to keep Seven Laws, including not to murder or harm others physically or psychologically (from which we can understand that it's also wrong to entice others to hate people, mock them, dscouraging help in times of need and so on). While it is wrong for a Noahide to be insensitive not feeling pity about the misfortunes of others even in a distant place, it's not a sin (unless you are in that place, are the only one who can help and refuse to do so). According to Christianity it IS a sin.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 04:08:12 PM »
The issue of not helping an enemy who could later kill a righteous one applies during war. Haiti is not at war.
If we applied it in peace times, then we shouldn't save anyone. By this logic we shouldn't help a stranger whom we find in danger due to the possibility that he may become a murderer later. Why applying that logic specially to Haitians?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2010, 07:16:51 PM »
The issue of not helping an enemy who could later kill a righteous one applies during war. Haiti is not at war.
If we applied it in peace times, then we shouldn't save anyone. By this logic we shouldn't help a stranger whom we find in danger due to the possibility that he may become a murderer later. Why applying that logic specially to Haitians?

But we are at war..but with evil...and as far as I'm concerned, Haiti carries out an evil culture..The burdon of proof of righteous is on them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2010, 08:28:37 PM »

But we are at war..but with evil...and as far as I'm concerned, Haiti carries out an evil culture..The burdon of proof of righteous is on them.

You just feel repulsion to Haitians because they are Black, poor and undeveloped. Evil is everywhere. All those who refuse to recognise Jewish Jerusalem are evil, and certainly most of them are not exactly black and poor. If you you want to follow dark feelings in your heart instaed of justice, what can I do? If you are Jewish, just remember you of the Shema (3rd paragraph) you recite twice a day: Velo Taturu acharei levavechem veacharei eineichem asher atem zonim acharechem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2010, 08:57:28 PM »
Raul, I'm sorry that people's feelings about blacks upsets you so much but most blacks have a highly degenerate culture. I don't think anybody hates blacks because they're a different color. If they do, that's just silly.

Hatians in general follow an evil, degenerate culture. Their society is full of rape, child abuse, murder, and evil behavior of all sorts, including witchcraft/voodoo. They're also highly infected with disease brought on by sinful behaviors. From a Biblical perspective, how do you think God views such places?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2010, 09:05:25 PM »
Raul, you are crazy, and I am starting more and more to think you are a troublemaker.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2010, 09:10:05 PM »
Raul, I'm sorry that people's feelings about blacks upsets you so much but most blacks have a highly degenerate culture. I don't think anybody hates blacks because they're a different color. If they do, that's just silly.

Hatians in general follow an evil, degenerate culture. Their society is full of rape, child abuse, murder, and evil behavior of all sorts, including witchcraft/voodoo. They're also highly infected with disease brought on by sinful behaviors. From a Biblical perspective, how do you think G-d views such places?

What's so wrong specially with vooddo? Idol worship is idol worship, no matter if one worships the spirits of ancestors, the Hindu gods, the Celt paganism... And how do you think G-d views America always pressing on Israel to commit suicide? Would you like being labeled as evil just because the majority of Americans voted for an anti-Israeli Govt?
When any country does evil or supports it, we say they're a self-hating and we must save them. When the population is Black we say they must be hated and destroyed or at least abandoned to their fate. Why that doubble standard?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2010, 09:22:57 PM »
Raul, you are crazy, and I am starting more and more to think you are a troublemaker.

Dr. Brennan. You must know that the majority of the world wants Yisra'el to commit suicide together with Europe. Let Arabs have Jerusalem, a military Fakestinian State that will bring nothing but anihilation, a Muslim infiltration in Europe which may lead to another Holocaust of both Jews and Gentiles. What do you think the result will be if the few people who dare to speak the truth are at the same time posting inhumane comments about other nations? How do you think an Haitian who has lost all his family and is hungry and wounded would feel if he reads that posts? What feelings could he have if the first time he hears about the Jewish People is in a post saying that Haiti deserves its suffering?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2010, 09:45:07 PM »

Dr. Brennan. You must know that the majority of the world wants Yisra'el to commit suicide together with Europe. Let Arabs have Jerusalem, a military Fakestinian State that will bring nothing but anihilation, a Muslim infiltration in Europe which may lead to another Holocaust of both Jews and Gentiles. What do you think the result will be if the few people who dare to speak the truth are at the same time posting inhumane comments about other nations? How do you think an Haitian who has lost all his family and is hungry and wounded would feel if he reads that posts? What feelings could he have if the first time he hears about the Jewish People is in a post saying that Haiti deserves its suffering?
Who really cares what filthy animals like that think anyway. Israel was among the first to send doctors to help after the disaster and the thanks they got was to be accused of going there to harvest organs. America has also had to wipe their very a-s over the years because for the most part the people of Haiti are just to stupid and lazy to do much of anything but hold their hands out for what they need or die of disease and starvation. Honestly if the earthquake would have caused the entire Haitian part of the island to sink under the sea it would  have been a blessing to world and even the Haitians themselves. 
« Last Edit: March 27, 2010, 09:51:26 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2010, 09:50:12 PM »
I believe that any religion not based on the Bible can not be truly moral. I won't talk about Hinduism out of respect for our Hindu members because I've already talked about it ad nauseam and there's no new points I really have to make about it at this time.

Celtic and other European paganism was just as bad in its own way as voodoo. True old-style European pagans did conduct human sacrifices among other things. When the Nazis honored paganism and began rejecting Biblical morality, they murdered millions of innocent people.

Today we mostly have watered down versions of yuppies from suburbia casting love spells, and occasionally seen "sky clad". They're very silly. They think they believe in "the harmony of nature" like some stupid version of the Fern Gully movie or Avatar, rather than the dark, filthy reality of pagan belief. They'd be scared to death of the real paganism they only think they emulate.

I'm not making any excuses for these white pagans, either the old type or the new. They are commiting a serious sin, an abomination before God. It's not just "idol worship" or "superstition" that's the issue, but the fact that what they're dabbling in is deadly serious and evil if they get too far into it, no matter how much they claim to only practice good magic.

Voodoo is like this too. It has a very dark (no pun intended) side to it, and a lighter, more friendly to the public eye side of it. I heard an interview on a radio show with a voodoo believer one time who said that she doesn't do anything evil. She probably doesn't do anything too heinous, but she's dead wrong if she doesn't realize there's a a very evil side to it.

Any country that is full of paganism like that, that worships demonic type entities, (whether they call them Odin or Adjasou is immaterial), will be bringing curses upon itself.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »
I don't think anyone on this forum is happy to see children in Haiti trapped under rubble and starving.  I certainly don't.  

On the other hand, what I think the other members are getting at is that no matter how much money is pumped into places like Haiti, and countries in Africa.  The situation never improves.  I think a good part of it is due to the evil culture of these places (which is not to say that every Haitian or African is a bad person).  I read in an article on Arutz Sheva that most Haitians start becoming sexually active by the age of twelve, and some even by the age of eight.  Also, I read on another blog that Haitians were putting up road blocks, which prevented help from getting to them in a timely manner.  There was also something on CNN about an orphanage being looted.  Does this sound familiar to you?  

Remember that during Hurricane Katrina, the New Orleans residents were shooting at helicopters which came to deliver aid.  When a bunch of locals were given shelter at the city's football stadium, there were quite a few rapes and robberies.  

Now when the Jews of Europe were rounded up and stuffed into cattle cars like animals, did they riot?  Did the Jews in the concentration camps put up road blocks?  Did they shoot at the Allies?  Did they rape each other?  Did they rob?  I don't think so. 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2010, 09:58:04 PM »
CJD, those inhumane posts do not belong in a Jewish Forum or in any forum where the Name of H" is mentioned.
Rubystars, paganism and worshipping idols is a sin, but idols are not demniac entities. They are simply imaginary beings who do not exist. Idolatray is wrong because the idolator rejects and offends H" (if he has been properly warned about that). But idols are simply imagination.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2010, 10:02:32 PM »
CJD, those inhumane posts do not belong in a Jewish Forum or in any forum where the Name of H" is mentioned.
Rubystars, paganism and worshipping idols is a sin, but idols are not demniac entities. They are simply imaginary beings who do not exist. Idolatray is wrong because the idolator rejects and offends H" (if he has been properly warned about that). But idols are simply imagination.

We may have to partially just agree to disagree on that. I think that pagan idols start out as imaginary, but I also think that an evil spirit can fill the void so to speak in order to soak up the worship that should rightfully be going to God. Of course in the end God will triumph over all these entities, imaginary or real. Remember that the Egyptian sorcerors had real power, but that the real God's power was much greater!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2010, 10:05:48 PM »
Now when the Jews of Europe were rounded up and stuffed into cattle cars like animals, did they riot?  Did the Jews in the concentration camps put up road blocks?  Did they shoot at the Allies?  Did they rape each other?  Did they rob?  I don't think so. 

Exactly Lisa! Jews are wonderful human beings. Actually it would have been better if they had fought back more, but your point stands. Jews are wonderful people, they didn't act like the blacks of New Orleans or Haiti when put under extreme duress. They retained their humanity even in de-humanizing conditions.

Your entire post explained things much better than I've been able to do. The main point that I've been thinking about today, which you made, is that even when we do send aid to help blacks, it usually never seems to improve anything.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2010, 10:18:29 PM »
Yea..... OK.... That may be your opinion. I don't happen to agree. I believe the disaster was a natural one and not something sent by G-d as punishment. I was all for America sending aid to help the so called people that needed assistance even thought no amount of help would ever suffice in a place like that.  G-d helps people that help themselves from what I have seen over the years with Haiti nobody told that to the Haitians. I feel sorry for the few good people living there but the evil the place harbors overrides the entire picture.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2010, 10:57:49 PM »
Raul, you can't compare any Jews, and most whites, with these fiends. Even the most self-hating and secular Jews are civilized, educated, behave like human beings, and would lay down their lives for their loved ones. Honestly, how many blacks can you say that of?

The vast majority of American whites are not pagans. Even most European whites are not today--they're just secular. Even most pagan whites today are very selective in how they practice their demon-worship. You can't compare a handful of fruitcake hippie whites to a nation that is based upon voodoo and adheres to it as devoutly as Saudi Arabia adheres to Islam.

Your argument that we can't use racial terms on a Jewish forum is asinine. Do you have any idea how many Jews have been murdered by negroes, even though historically and up to the very present most Jews have done everything that they can to help them? How many blacks, either in America or Africa, including the most "devout Christian" ones, are Zionists? Hello!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2010, 11:05:29 PM »
Self-hating Jews generally act like that due to lack of Torah education, and are in fact still civilised (except those who support abortion or expell other Jews). Many secular whites are also civilised to some degree, but anti-semites, no matter their race or skin are animals. ooopppps sorry for the animals!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2010, 11:10:59 PM »
A much greater proportion of blacks are anti-Semites than whites are, especially in America. Do you not realize that or just not care?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2010, 11:17:36 PM »
A much greater proportion of blacks are anti-Semites than whites are, especially in America. Do you not realize that or just not care?

There are anti-Semites everywhere. In Europe, most anti-Semites were white right wings. Now it's the leftists. They are destroying Europe and supporting Islam, no matter that Islam wants to destroy Europe. Just because they hate Jews. And we have nearly no Blacks in Europe. In America, the proportion of anti-Semites may be greater among Blacks just because Blacks have been influenced by the Leftists. In Africa, most Black tribes do not even know about the Jews.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2010, 11:20:25 PM »
I go back and forth on this racial issue.  I have generally gotten along fine in my dealings with Blacks although I know what a degraded culture most of them live in.  I think it is fine to point that out but I would prefer not to use terms like [censored] or even Schvartze (let's be honest nobody on this board uses it as a compliment or a neutral term).  I think that all people deserve to be judged as individuals for better or worse.  I think Obama deserves to be judged as a scumbag who is endangering Israel's survival and America's prosperity and exceptionalism.  In some ways that is giving him a pass if you attribute his evilness to his race as opposed to his just being evil.  He deserves to be held accountable as an individual.  If you honestly believe that G-d judges people do you think he uses an affirmative action scale and will judge differently for Obama because his father was Black?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Jochen

• New JTFer
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 04:15:03 AM »
Making fun of human beings is against Torah. Why hating, mocking and degrading Haitians for their skin colour, when H" would even accept any of them as an Israelite in case he wanted to convert and live by the Torah?
Your completely right! If people starting to discriminate other people because only of their skin colour or origin :o than we are going to have a really big problem.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2010, 04:31:26 AM »
Making fun of human beings is against Torah. Why hating, mocking and degrading Haitians for their skin colour, when H" would even accept any of them as an Israelite in case he wanted to convert and live by the Torah?
Your completely right! If people starting to discriminate other people because only of their skin colour or origin :o than we are going to have a really big problem.

It's not about skin color or ethnic origin.

Somebody could be purple with flashing neon pink and green spots and I wouldn't hate them for it. Color or ethnic origin is not the issue. It's degenerate and evil behavior by this group of people. To pretend that all those blacks that act that way are only doing so as individuals who made bad choices would be turning a blind eye to an obvious pattern. There are righteous blacks but they are the exception to the rule, not the norm. Maybe one day that will change, but at the moment we need to face the reality as it is, not as we wish it to be.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2010, 04:58:16 AM »
Raul I'm curious about something. I read a Wikipedia article that says that Argentina is 92% white, mostly of Spanish and Italian descent. Now I'm curious... how much contact with blacks do you have on a daily basis?

In my experience, those with more day-to-day contact with blacks tend to dislike them more, whereas people isolated in white neighborhoods who don't deal with the black's 'shines on a day-to-day basis tend to abhor racism and can't understand why people who live in close contact with them are so hate-filled.

Saying "I had a black friend that was a great person", etc. doesn't really mean anything. From what I've seen, black behavior changes slightly when surrounded by mostly white people too. They tend to behave worst in large groups of their own kind.

Now I may be completely wrong, and you may be in contact with large numbers of blacks on a day-to-day basis. If so, then I'm off base here.

If you're not in frequent contact with large numbers of them though, could you please open your mind just a little and think that maybe other people's experiences may be different?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2010, 05:15:56 AM »
Yes, most people in Argentina is of European descent. There are also some Asians and, of course, native Amerindians. During colonial times, there were Black slaves. I cannot say what happened to them, some may have intermarried but it's said that the majority of them died in the independence war. They were offered freedom if the joined the army.
But I think the memory and experience of ancestors means a lot in a person's behaviour. Rememeber that Blacks were discriminated until some decades ago in America, they had no culture of their own, since they were forced to forget it, they couldn't get the culture of whites because they were hated. Without a heritage to love, it's pretty likely that a person is at higher risk of misconduct. Which law could Blacks love? Their trbal rules? They were robbed their heritage! The white's law who told they had to be slaves until late XVIII century? Many of them may still have family stories from the times of slavery.