Author Topic: Binyamin Netanyahu humiliated after Barack Obama 'dumped him for dinner'  (Read 1949 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article7076431.ece

For a head of government to visit the White House and not pose for photographers is rare. For a key ally to be left to his own devices while the President withdraws to have dinner in private was, until this week, unheard of. Yet that is how Binyamin Netanyahu was treated by President Obama on Tuesday night, according to Israeli reports on a trip viewed in Jerusalem as a humiliation.

After failing to extract a written promise of concessions on settlements, Mr Obama walked out of his meeting with Mr Netanyahu but invited him to stay at the White House, consult with advisers and “let me know if there is anything new”, a US congressman, who spoke to the Prime Minister, said.

“It was awful,” the congressman said. One Israeli newspaper called the meeting “a hazing in stages”, poisoned by such mistrust that the Israeli delegation eventually left rather than risk being eavesdropped on a White House telephone line. Another said that the Prime Minister had received “the treatment reserved for the President of Equatorial Guinea”.

Left to talk among themselves Mr Netanyahu and his aides retreated to the Roosevelt Room. He spent a further half-hour with Mr Obama and extended his stay for a day of emergency talks to try to restart peace negotiations. However, he left last night with no official statement from either side. He returned to Israel yesterday isolated after what Israeli media have called a White House ambush for which he is largely to blame.

Sources said that Mr Netanyahu failed to impress Mr Obama with a flow chart purporting to show that he was not responsible for the timing of announcements of new settlement projects in east Jerusalem. Mr Obama was said to be livid when such an announcement derailed the visit to Israel by Joe Biden, the Vice-President, this month and his anger towards Israel does not appear to have cooled.

Robert Gibbs, the White House press secretary, cast doubt on minor details in Israeli accounts of the meeting but did not deny claims that it amounted to a dressing down for the Prime Minister, whose refusal to freeze settlements is seen in Washington as the main barrier to resuming peace talks.

The Likud leader has to try to square the rigorous demands of the Obama Administration with his nationalist, ultra-Orthodox coalition partners, who want him to stand up to Washington even though Israel needs US backing in confronting the threat of a nuclear Iran.

“The Prime Minister leaves America disgraced, isolated and altogether weaker than when he came,” the Israeli daily newspaper Haaretz said.

In their meeting Mr Obama set out expectations that Israel was to satisfy if it wanted to end the crisis, Israeli sources said. These included an extension of the freeze on Jewish settlement growth beyond the ten-month deadline next September, an end to building projects in east Jerusalem and a withdrawal of Israeli forces to positions held before the second intifada in September 2000.

Newspaper reports recounted how Mr Netanyahu looked “excessively concerned and upset” when he pulled out a flow chart to show Mr Obama how Jerusalem planning permission worked and how he could not have known that the announcement that hundreds more homes were to be built would be made when Mr Biden arrived in Jerusalem.

Mr Obama then suggested that Mr Netanyahu and his staff stay at the White House to consider his proposals so that if he changed his mind he could inform the President right away. “I’m still around,” the daily newspaper Yediot Aharonot quoted Mr Obama as saying. “Let me know if there is anything new.”

With the atmosphere so soured by the end of the evening, the Israelis decided that they could not trust the telephone line they had been lent for their consultations. Mr Netanyahu and Ehud Barak, his Defence Minister, went to the Israeli Embassy to ensure that the Americans were not listening in.

The meeting came barely a day after Mr Obama’s health reform victory. Israel had calculated that he would be too tied up with domestic issues to focus seriously on the Middle East.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I hope Netenyahu can hold up under the pressure.  Obama is sure pressuring him in every way.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama is acting the N*GGER as always...

Every meeting he is asking for more and more... I never heard that there was a request to extend the building freeze beyond 10 months... That seems to me to be something new... The whole building freeze idea is Obamas alone. All the N*GGERS are alike, they want more and more... Obama is no better than the crack heads who swarmed my car last night... I thought I was nice offering them a couple dollars, but one of them stuck his ugly stinky head  in my car and asked me for $20.... Then I realized that they were not poor homeless people but actual N*GGER crackheads... I know crackheads and I should have identified them before I was a fool for giving them the $2...

Obama is 100% Muslim N*GGER

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Hey, maybe this is a good thing, if American/Israeli relations collapse, Israel will be free to do whatever it wants without America meddling. America is unhappy? Response from Israel, Too f***ing bad!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
America was never going to help Israel with Iran in the first place.  That was only a carrot the us administration dangled to get the Israelis to make concessions.  Now they know they will have to go it alone, and that is how it had to be from the beginning.   Time to take out Iran with or without US "approval."

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I wish Bibi had gotten up and said to Obama:  "You keep repeating what a great friend to Israel you are -- and you are a friend of Israel -- but only if we give up our country and let you run it, you fraud, fake, phoney.  We'll build houses for our people anywhere in our country we wish.  And I can see now that we'll simply have to nuke Iran and go it alone since you're of no help to us.  Goodbye and good riddance to you!"

(I can dream can't I??)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

America will have a REAL President in 2012.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
I wish Bibi had gotten up and said to Obama:  "You keep repeating what a great friend to Israel you are -- and you are a friend of Israel -- but only if we give up our country and let you run it, you fraud, fake, phoney.  We'll build houses for our people anywhere in our country we wish.  And I can see now that we'll simply have to nuke Iran and go it alone since you're of no help to us.  Goodbye and good riddance to you!"

(I can dream can't I??)

Actually, I think something close to that might have happened.

Let's try to read between the lines - and guess what actually happened Tuesday evening at the White House.

Netanyahu is summoned to the White House to meet with the mooozie.

Netanyahu arrives on the defensive - he attempts to explain that the announcement to continue building in Jerusalem during Biden's visit was out of his control and not intended to embarrass the mooozie's administration.

The mooozie doesn't accept the explanation or apology and demands that in addition to the 10 month moratorium on building in the 'West Bank' - all Jewish building in East Jerusalem also be halted.

Netanyahu does not agree to this. He is not ready to cave on Jerusalem just yet, and tries to placate the mooozie and buy some time by promising to do some more thinking and evaluation.

The mooozie isn't happy with this response. He expects immediate acquiescence from the Israeli lapdog. The meeting ends and the disobedient lapdog is snubbed.

I think this is what actually occurred.

Not exactly the 'Goodbye and good riddance' scenario outlined above - but in the world of diplomacy, about as close as you'll come.

Of course, given his past history, there's an excellent chance Netanyahu will eventually cave in. One can only hope that the line has finally been drawn on Jerusalem and that this is a line that will never be crossed.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
He has bent over backwards appeasing Islamic nations, and the only country out of all the scum on this planet that he takes issue with is.......... Israel.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think the secularization of America has led to the view that all the Arab countries are better than Israel as an ally. If they understood the Bible at all these leaders would realize that being good to Israel takes top priority.

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
its so obvious that Obama "the long legged mack daddy" as pastor Manning refers to him is simply playing power games with Netanyoyo...its sad that natanyoyo feels he needs to show him spread charts...like he has to prove something to him...as if Obama is his master....how pathetic...no wonder obama craps on him and humilates him....he got no spine!  him and Barak that weisel.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
GOD WILL PUNISH AMERICA MIGHTILY FOR ITS ATTEMPTS TO SPLIT JERUSALEM BY ITS BLACK AMALEKITE "PRESIDENT".

ZECHARIAH Ch. 12

...and, quite honestly, it's about time He acts to remind the world He is.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel

Every meeting he is asking for more and more... I never heard that there was a request to extend the building freeze beyond 10 months... That seems to me to be something new... The whole building freeze idea is Obamas alone. All the N*GGERS are alike, they want more and more... Obama is no better than the crack heads who swarmed my car last night... I thought I was nice offering them a couple dollars, but one of them stuck his ugly stinky head  in my car and asked me for $20.... Then I realized that they were not poor homeless people but actual N*GGER crackheads... I know crackheads and I should have identified them before I was a fool for giving them the $2...

Muman, I know you are older and a whole lot wiser and intelligent than I could ever be and I respect you. But NEVER EVER offer any drug addict (black, white, Asian, Latino) any money, right down to the last cent. Don't be nice to them and make their waster life that bit harder by NOT offering them anything. If you feel you want to help you are helping by not giving.

Now onto giving blacks money. Almost every single charity on earth is for Africa. People give billions each year, and the situation either stays the same or gets worse. You cannot help people who expect handouts for the rest of their lives and don't want to improve themselves or set an example for their children.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This rift could be.a great opportunity for israel. Israel is a nation to dwell alone. If they decide to act alone for their survival, GD may show His power to show the world who the Real MackDaddy is. Gd wiling
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Niggabama is like a child he will fail at all his endeavors and show the world what you get for electing an inexperienced childlike monkey
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮

That muslim polluting the whitehouse does not represent America. He represents Islam.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

Wow, that happened to you?  How AWFUL!!!!!!! >:(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...like a child he will fail at all his endeavors and show the world what you get..."

I know that many people believe Barry Hussein to be naive and a bumbling academic.

I have come to take a far more sinister view -- that each and every one of his policy goals and agendas is by design supposed to result in catastrophic and irreversible failure.

It would appear that a Castro style Communist medical system is his plan, but I see it as only half of his plan...Barry's long-term goal is to deliberately and quickly bankrupt the United States economy through a vicious cycle of trillions upon trillions of dollars of unpayable debts at the local, state, and federal levels, accompanied by equally vicious taxation levied in the name of "...we've simply got to do whatever it takes to get these unanticipated, spiraling health care costs under control, etc. ...".

Eventually I foresee "President for LIFE Hussein O." shutting down and seizing each and every institution in the country which is capable of even a semblance of independent operation, and then will follow wholesale seizures of all private housing, private properties, and privately owned resources.

I hope that I am mistaken in my assessment of his intentions.

Whether or not my judgement is wrong, Barry's rule will spell the end of the U.S.A. as anything other than some area on a map.

As I recall, Osama bin Laden proclaimed in his early Al-Qaeda manifesto that his entire mission was to wield America's "War on Terror" as the tool with which Islam would bring about the complete collapse of the American economy.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "...like a child he will fail at all his endeavors and show the world what you get..."

I know that many people believe Barry Hussein to be naive and a bumbling academic.

I have come to take a far more sinister view -- that each and every one of his policy goals and agendas is by design supposed to result in catastrophic and irreversible failure.

It would appear that a Castro style Communist medical system is his plan, but I see it as only half of his plan...Barry's long-term goal is to deliberately and quickly bankrupt the United States economy through a vicious cycle of trillions upon trillions of dollars of unpayable debts at the local, state, and federal levels, accompanied by equally vicious taxation levied in the name of "...we've simply got to do whatever it takes to get these unanticipated, spiraling health care costs under control, etc. ...".

Eventually I foresee "President for LIFE Hussein O." shutting down and seizing each and every institution in the country which is capable of even a semblance of independent operation, and then will follow wholesale seizures of all private housing, private properties, and privately owned resources.

Whether or not my judgement is wrong, Barry's rule will spell the end of the U.S.A. as anything other than some area on a map.

As I recall, Osama bin Laden proclaimed in his early Al-Qaeda manifesto that his entire mission was to wield America's "War on Terror" as the tool with which Islam would bring about the complete collapse of the American economy.

There will be a second American Revolution if all of that happens, and we will take our country back.  :usa: :soldier:

Then we will have the reading of the crimes against the Republic, followed by the public hangings.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer

70-80 million armed Americans may have something to say about that.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!

Muman, I know you are older and a whole lot wiser and intelligent than I could ever be and I respect you. But NEVER EVER offer any drug addict (black, white, Asian, Latino) any money, right down to the last cent. Don't be nice to them and make their waster life that bit harder by NOT offering them anything. If you feel you want to help you are helping by not giving.

Now onto giving blacks money. Almost every single charity on earth is for Africa. People give billions each year, and the situation either stays the same or gets worse. You cannot help people who expect handouts for the rest of their lives and don't want to improve themselves or set an example for their children.

That is very true. Just look at how much money we gave to haiti.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

I absolutely agree Massuh, I am glad you are here, this is surely a SAD time in America.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Muman I hope you stay safe. It's good of you to offer people help when they seem to be in need. Unfortunately as you learned already, when it comes to blacks, that might not always be the right thing for your safety.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Anyway, I'm glad Netanyahu didn't have to have dinner with Obama. These hypocrite meals among Heads of State are contrary to the Torah. If three (men) ate together and did not mention words of Torah, it is as if they had eaten from the dead idols' sacrifices.