Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 11, 2010  (Read 8262 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April 11, 2010
« on: April 03, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »
Dear Chaim I have four questions for you to answer.

1. Which group of people do you think are more primitive, the Arabs or the Africans? And I when mean Africans, I mean black Africans from black African countries such as Kenya and Zambia not North African countries such as Morocco and Algeria. Personally I think it's the Africans. Without the whites, Africa wouldn't have anything. No skyscrapers, no cars, no electrictiy no airports etc. Didn't the white people built all the skyscrapers in most African cities like Nairobi or Johannesburg?  As for the Arabs, I think the only thing going for them is their oil in which they don't even produce. The infidels do it for them. Without it, they'd be in the same siutation as the jungle negroes which isn't saying much as they aren't much better.

2. Also to honor Middle Eastern history month, Would you please give us a Middle Eastern action story complete with Arabonics? Especially one with animals. Because I know they'd rather screw farm animals such as sheep and horses instead of their own hideous women.

3. What is the diffrence between Ancient Assyria and Modern day Syria? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it consited of what is now now modern day Iraq and Syria.

4. Last but certainly not least why is Turkey in NATO? 

« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:12:01 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April 11, 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 07:00:21 PM »
Shaloom Brother Chaim

Can I keep a copy of the Koran in my bathroom or is it to clean for it?

P.S. Can you give us the most insane verse you know in the Koran.

Thanks ]
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 10:44:12 PM by 18chai »

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 07:03:22 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I just heard part of one of Rabbi Kahane's debates with the Arab Nazi M.T. Mehdi on a WABC radio show. Do you remember that? Can you please do an M.T. Mehdi imitation?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 11:10:20 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 07:53:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What happen during the 1960s through the 1970s when the U.S went to war? What are your thoughts on President Nixon and Watergate?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 05:53:01 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 08:15:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim

It's been mentioned that because of the ultimate redemption on the Days of Moshiach, Pesach will only be remembered, but not necessarily celebrated.  Does that hold true for other Jewish holidays such as Yom Kippur, Sukkot, and Shavuot?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2010, 09:12:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim (please read this intro in Arabonics),

Four more questions for Middle Eastern "History" Month. Enlighten us all about the great heritage of Fertile Crescent [censored].

1: How would you handle a public high school that decides to remove its Holocaust curriculum in favor of instituting a lesson plan on the "nakba" (lol)? (If I were the prime minister of Israel, the Arabs would get a real "nakba" to cry about.)

2: Name for me one invention that was devised by Saharan negroes (besides the Koran, the camel-dung brick, and the palm-fiber rope used for swinging from date trees).

3: Briefly respond to the Arab lie that Abraham (Ibrahim), Moses (Moussa), David (Daoud), Solomon (Suleiman), and Jesus (Issa) were all Arabs.

4: Please share a hilarious Arabian Action Story about an exceptionally stupid dunes ape.

Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 10:14:23 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2010, 02:09:05 AM »
Greetings Chaim. What are your thoughts on the New World Order and what implications might this agenda have for Israel and America?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 07:14:41 AM »
Hi Chaim. I was hoping to ask this question for last week's Ask JTF. But I understand the reasons for doing it earlier.

I have a feeling that my question might just make you laugh once again :)

I am asking you this question on April 4th. 38 years ago today, Hashem granted me life on this great earth of his. So my question to you is this: On this day, what do you feel is a greater cause to celebrate? The day of my birth or the death of MLK, Jr.? :)

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 04:23:54 PM »
Chaim:

Hope all is well and I wish you continued hatzlachah.  Here are my questions for the week.

(1). That evil Koran provides that if your father is a Muslim, you are a Muslim.  It also provides for the death of apostates.  I am extremely puzzled why there has been no public fatwas issued against the baboon in chief regarding his professed embracement of Christianity.  Why the deafening silence?

(2) When JTF takes over in Israel, I propose that we sponsor a paper manufacturer to issue toilet paper featuring pictures of Muhammad (ys'v) and verses in the Koran and Hadiths.  I think this would be an appropriate use of these Islamic "holy" books and will remind us every day how evil Islam is and how its words and pictures should be defaced.  Perhaps this would also qualify for satisfying the mitzvah of remembering and erasing the name of amalek.  What do you think?

(3) If JTF were in power, how would you deal with groups like international movement and other leftist allies who cause mischief and mayhem.  May I suggest the $1 solution is the appropriate punishment for this evil vermon?  What are your thoughts,

May hashem take nekama against the US administration for choking the apple of Hashem's eye - Israel!

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 01:56:13 PM by Nekama »

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 06:42:48 PM »
Shalom, Chaim, do you think if Martin Luther King were still alive, he would be as insignificant as Jessee Jackson and Al Sharpton?

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2010, 10:25:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How are the Indians treated in South Africa? Since they are a huge group over there (I think about One Million of them live in South Africa), what are their lives like? I ask this since right now there are problems between the Blacks and Whites, but what about the Indians since we never hear about them? And one last thing, are they neutral with this terrible conflict right now?

Thank you again Chaim.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 07:29:59 PM by Fighting For Truth »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 10:34:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

My father and sister were saying that it's customary for Jews to pray for the leaders of whichever countries in which they reside.  They say that for this reason, Jews should not criticize heads of state.  This all came up when a rabbi from my parents synagogue referred several times to Obama as "that black man."  My sister (who supports Obama) told my father to tell this rabbi to stop it because she said it was very disrespectful.  So can you please explain to me if this is really a law, or just a custom, or what? 

Also, on last week's show, you talked about having a thick skin.  A few people have told me that I need to grow a thicker skin.  How would you recommend doing this?  I have this problem around people who I feel have power over me.  My initial impulse is to not rock the boat for fear of being chewed up, ganged up on, ostracized, etc.   

Thank you very much. 

Lisa

Lisa
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:05:03 PM by Lisa »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2010, 09:44:34 AM »
Shalom Chaim, firstly I would like to thank you for answering my questions each week.

How do you feel about Jordan becoming a Nuclear power?
Is this the knock on effect that we will be seeing throughout the Arab world because of Nazi Iran building Nuclear Bombs?
Do you thrust Jordan when they say it's for "Peaceful Purposes"?

If you had to choose between killing 2 million Wahhabi's, 2 million Shites or 2 Million Sunni's what denomination would you pick and why?
Also can you explain the key differences between these Islamic denominations?

G-d Bless You, Your Family, Your Loved Ones, The Hilltop Jews, The Jews around the world and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 04:10:38 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2010, 06:13:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you describe an average day in the life of Chaim Ben Pesach?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 02:22:21 PM »
Hello, Chaim.

Sorry for not posting for so long. I've been going through a divorce. Here's my question:

With Obama using federal power to take over the financial sector, the car industry, all school loans and now the medical system, do you think people will get upset enough to throw the Dems out of Congress like in 1994? Or are we looking at 2 more years of federal takeovers of American industries?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 03:24:15 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim

As now I am back home, I must say I had mix feelings about being back in my own country and not recognizing my own country the way it has gone over the past few years.   I refuse to give up but it is still a sad state of affairs when one dosn't recognize a nation he loves cause the direction it has gonel. I know this is a very important election year, do you have a praticular candidate that we should start endorsing?Because the corruption in Washington has bone into an all time highy
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 07:12:51 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As always, I hope that all has been well with you and yours.  A few questions for your consideration this week:

1)  How do you manage not to get flustered when discussing or fighting against Jew haters?  I find that on YouTube, there are so many disgusting pieces of Jew hating refuse, that I easily lose my cool.  Either that, or I can't wrap my head around how someone could be so incredibly dumb.  How do you deal with this when you encounter it?

2)  I recently drove by the local Chabad in my city and saw what I thought was a swatstika on the door.  I had never seen this before on this building, so when I passed by it again, I looked closely.  They, or someone, had taken the swatstika and added lines to it, thereby making into a box.  I notice this Chabad never seems to have anyone in it or so it seems. It's a large, empty appearing building, but there are occasionally some cars there.   With my last name, I almost always pass as a Christian, I wonder if this is bad for my soul to be 'passing' in this way.  This building reminds me of the status of Jews in the Galut: alone, defenseless, and ineffectual (why not remove this swatstika??), a caricature of the Jew who suffers in silence, bearing his burden.  Am I wrong in thinking this?  Am I being unobjective? Perhaps I am being the bad Jew by not stopping in to see if I could help.  There is so much anti-Semitism in this city, that while I always stand up against anti-semitism verbally, maybe I should be doing more.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 05:06:20 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 01:30:56 AM »
yo yo yo what up Chaim?

How you be doin?

I want to axed you questions

I be wantin you to tell dis to me

Are you familiar with Manfred Schreyer who is running in the 8th district in Ohio.  If you are, should we support him against John Boehner?

Also what do you think of the 90's?

Also can you Give us a Tyrone story involving a guy running around on drugs possibly singing and dancing?

« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:28:06 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 01:59:32 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

There's a Bible passage that I've seen many different interpretations of.     It's Leviticus 19:16:

"You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor; I am the L-RD".

There's a term associated with this passage that I've seen used here on the JTF Forum called,  'Lashon Hara'.   

My question is can you use some examples of what would constitute Lashon Hara and examples of what Lashon Hara wouldn't be?

When would Forum/  Message Board discussions when criticizing famous people constitute Lashon Hara and when wouldn't it be Lashon Hara?

Thanks as always,    eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 02:51:14 AM »
Wuzzup brother Chaim?

1. Please explain your opinion of what is the source of Jewish self-hatred.
2. What do you think is the lesson of the Holocaust?

Offline jtf1

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 11:22:03 AM »
Hi Chaim,

If jtf takes over Israel, what would be the ideology of the opposition?
Would you describe it as the "real left"?

Thanks

Joey

Offline shmujew

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 12:01:46 PM »
Dear Chaim

It is a historical fact that Gengis Khan killed many mooslims.....Should the State of Israel Honour his memory?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 12:36:41 PM »
Can you believe that black history month is not considered racist, but confederate history month is considered racist! should there be a confederate history month? 

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 02:31:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

what did you get thrown into the isolation cell for?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 03:23:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think of the death of Poland's President Lech Kaczynski? Do you believe the official story that it was pilot error or was it an assassination by Russia and the whole world is too cowardly to do anything about it?

From what I have read about the Polish President it seems that he was a conservative who opposed the expansion of EU power over his country, because of its liberal social policies. He also supported the expansion of NATO, and pushed strongly for the U.S. to have a missile defense site put in Poland.
I also read he purged the Polish government of former communists. It seems those positions would leave him with few friends in the world, and would especially irritate Russia. Do you believe that that because he was a thorn in the eye to Russia, he was assassinated by them?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides