Author Topic: Did you know that April is confederate history month?  (Read 597 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Did you know that April is confederate history month?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 07:05:15 AM »
Yes it is, it's officially recognized by several states. I'm surprised CNN (Communist News Network) actually had an article about it!

That governor is a real pansy isn't he?

There should be no apologies for the Confederacy and the war wasn't just about "slavery". Honestly these lunatics on the left seem to think that there were no slaves in the north. Bullcrap.

I honestly think white Southerners need to start thinking of themselves as an ethnicity because we come under constant attack as a people.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 07:10:29 AM by Rubystars »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 07:15:40 AM »
I'm surprised the worshippers of the Ni99ers' "Messiah" Dictator Abbie Lincoln actually wrote an article about it.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 12:54:05 PM »
I'm surprised the worshippers of the Ni99ers' "Messiah" Dictator Abbie Lincoln actually wrote an article about it.

Well Abe was the Obongo of the 1860's.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 01:04:32 PM »
I've read that Lincoln had slaves himself and Confederacy leaders did not. However I'd like to know how would both sides have treated Jews at that time... I guess both sides were still in the dark ages and would have called Jews "Christ killers".

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 01:13:57 PM »
From what I remember Lincoln threw the Jews out of the US State Department while Judah Benjamin had 3 Cabinet posts in the South.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 03:34:23 PM »
From what I remember Lincoln threw the Jews out of the US State Department while Judah Benjamin had 3 Cabinet posts in the South.

You will like this, Ron:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 06:38:00 PM »
If the confederates had won the civil war, we would have no income tax. The North was only able to implement it for the first time when they invaded the South.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 10:39:21 PM »
Re:  "Lincoln threw the Jews out of the US State Department while Judah Benjamin had 3 Cabinet posts in the South."

Close, but wrong President --

It was President Lincoln, who when the Union Army's General Ulysses S. Grant demanded of him that he issue a Presidential order banning all Jews from following the Union Army*, overruled his alcoholic General, instead giving as his order "The Children of Israel shall have their way!"

It was President Grant whose first order as President of the U.S.A. was to expel all Jews from the State Department.**

*Grant despised Jews and particularly disliked Jewish merchants approaching his camp selling goods to Union troops.

**Many historians believe that Grant's order set the precedent for the U.S. State Department being perceived as traditionally anti-Jew -- a perception that continues even to the present day.