Author Topic: Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident...  (Read 4923 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
A young Muslim woman had died after her burkha became snagged in a go-kart.

The 24-year-old woman, who has not yet been named, died a terrifying death today when a fluttering part of her burkha became caught in the wheels of a go-kart she was driving near the town of  Port Stephens, north of Sydney.
The Muslim clothing the woman was wearing flew back as she sped around the track and part of it became entangled in the go-kart's wheels.
She was strangled in a second and crashed the vehicle.
Despite the efforts of paramedics who rushed to her aid, the neck and throat injuries she suffered were so severe that doctors were unable to revive her when she arrived at the John Hunter Hospital in the New South Wales city of Newcastle.
The young woman was riding the go-kart at a popular recreational area known as Bob's Farm, which offers rides of up to 15 minutes at a time.

Her death is being likened to that of American dancer Isadora Duncan,  acknowledged as being the creator of modern dance, and who was famous for the flowing silk carves she liked to wear. 

But while riding in an open-top car in Nice in 1927, her scarf became  entangled in one of the vehicle's spoked wheels and she was strangle

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1264535/Muslim-woman-strangled-burkha-freak-kart-accident.html#ixzz0kZP3S0B8

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 10:26:12 PM »
Oh so that's why the Saudis say women shouldn't drive!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 10:17:56 AM »

Why the shock? Muslims behead each other all the time.
No lost here.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 03:01:04 PM »
Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 03:07:37 PM »
I could just picture this in my mind, her speeding and her clothes flying everywhere.
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 05:00:32 PM »
Is her burkha ok?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 05:09:31 PM »
One less Muslim to deal with.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 09:40:22 PM »

Dozens less to deal with, you forget the horde of future jihadi kids.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 09:41:50 PM »

Dozens less to deal with, you forget the horde of future jihidi kids.

Oh yes I forgot about the kids. They breed like rabbits.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 07:38:14 AM »
 :::D :::D

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 06:25:54 PM »
The Burkas are extra clothing which get entangled in machinery too.   No wonder the first Lady would not want to wear them.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 10:39:00 PM »
Is the go-kart ok?  I personally love go-kart's so I hope its fixable?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 07:49:02 AM »
Poor Bob. Now who will pay for the go-kart?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 11:31:31 AM »
you know what the idiots on this site make me laff so much. you whine and you cry about racism towords jews yet you lot are the biggest 2 faced racists i have ever seen. you mock blacks and non jews then as soon as somone has a go at you lot you go crying. why dont you all grow up and stop racism all together. racism towords jews racism towords muslims xstians blacks hispanics latinas every one. either do that or shut up when somone calls you lot names.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 01:00:47 PM »
you just don't get it, do you?!  For years what has "ending 'racism'" done for anyone?  It never brought peace, but only emboldened our enemies to use it against non racist decent peace loving people and it gave them the power to do what they are currently doing!

sure of course I would love to live in peace and blah blah blah...but peace with the Muslims should only come from the heart from both sides...Unfortunately, they just want land and kill Jews...and then for them they think there will be peace.

You know what a lot of Jews thought in Germany?  If they were polite to the Nazis, that the Nazis would kill them more humanely?

You stupid idiot...Go live among the animals in what you consider to be "peace".  They will eat you alive unless you turn into one of them which you probably are anyway.

and last but not least..we are not racist..we simply hate evil people and anti semites..no matter the color of their skin. 

you know what the idiots on this site make me laff so much. you whine and you cry about racism towords jews yet you lot are the biggest 2 faced racists i have ever seen. you mock blacks and non jews then as soon as somone has a go at you lot you go crying. why dont you all grow up and stop racism all together. racism towords jews racism towords muslims xstians blacks hispanics latinas every one. either do that or shut up when somone calls you lot names.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 01:27:23 PM »
No one here is whining about anything you [censored]. The only thing you hear in this place is us laughing at fools, and also calls to action. against the hordes and the moronic suicidal quislings like yourself  who are ruining our country. No whining what so ever. Now go pray to your "messiah" Obama you jacka*s.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »
you just don't get it, do you?!  For years what has "ending 'racism'" done for anyone?  It never brought peace, but only emboldened our enemies to use it against non racist decent peace loving people and it gave them the power to do what they are currently doing!

sure of course I would love to live in peace and blah blah blah...but peace with the Muslims should only come from the heart from both sides...Unfortunately, they just want land and kill Jews...and then for them they think there will be peace.

You know what a lot of Jews thought in Germany?  If they were polite to the Nazis, that the Nazis would kill them more humanely?

You stupid idiot...Go live among the animals in what you consider to be "peace".  They will eat you alive unless you turn into one of them which you probably are anyway.

and last but not least..we are not racist..we simply hate evil people and anti semites..no matter the color of their skin. 

if people on this site are not racist the you should read the post about the 14yo girl telling all blacks to get out of the store read some of the replys and then tell me they are not racist you cant fight racism with more racism u rise above it

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 04:00:46 PM »
This wigger is so racist he doesn't say the same crap to blacks and muslims and obviously he is oblivious to who the real danger is.

Most pathetic troll attempt ever.
Liberalism is a disease.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 05:24:55 AM »
You schmuck, why don't you take the time condemning farakahn who goes in a loudspeaker in public stating all whites are devils?  You are biggest dimwit ever!!!!!!  Whenever its a white person who does it you react strongly, but a black person who gets away with it you say nothing. That's why your [censored] is nothing more than bulshit.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 05:30:27 AM »
A Leftie who is swearing in Humanism is like a prostitute who advocates asceticism - Leon Herbst.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 09:12:52 AM »
This wigger is so racist he doesn't say the same crap to blacks and muslims and obviously he is oblivious to who the real danger is.

Liberalism is a disease.

actually i do have a go at black racists and muslim extremists and you know what you are all the same you think your race is the best and only discrimination to your race should be stopped you are all 2 faced idiots who think they are right well guess what your wrong i couldent give a dam if you call me troll or whatever you want to call me but know thhis you lot will never amount to anything you are all racist bigits with the same atitudes as the nazis

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 10:24:47 AM »
and pray tell, what race does JTF represent?  In our movement we have russians, persians, americans, israelis, mexicans, indians.  Seems to me we are filled with lots of colors on this forum and lots of different genes...what race are we then?  Hey, if there was a righteous black person who joined our movement we would accept him with open arms like a brother to us.

Do you know who Pastor David Manning is?  He is a conservative black minister who supports JTF and we support him.  If we were racist, we would be badmouthing how black he is physically.

Did you know that when Alan Keyes was running for president, we endorsed him over the Bush?  Do you know who Alan Keyes is and what he looks like? His skin is so black that he is almost purple!  If we were Nazis, Gd forbid, we would wish him with curses too...but we don't...IT's not about race that we care about..IT's about evil culture and evil people who we hate and curse.  We are not a Jewish supremecist movement...look who most of our members are.  Most are Non Jews....

I still maintain you don't know anything and that you are stupid idiot. 

We hate supremecists, we hate Nazis, we hate black supremecists, we hate Islam and the evil that it has caused, and we hate stupid hippies like yourself who don't know the difference between good and bad and believe in moral relativism and political correctness...It is people like you which have given power to evil people to step all over descent people.

Liberalism is a disease.

actually i do have a go at black racists and muslim extremists and you know what you are all the same you think your race is the best and only discrimination to your race should be stopped you are all 2 faced idiots who think they are right well guess what your wrong i couldent give a dam if you call me troll or whatever you want to call me but know thhis you lot will never amount to anything you are all racist bigits with the same atitudes as the nazis

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 11:05:14 AM »
and pray tell, what race does JTF represent?  In our movement we have russians, persians, americans, israelis, mexicans, indians.  Seems to me we are filled with lots of colors on this forum and lots of different genes...what race are we then?  Hey, if there was a righteous black person who joined our movement we would accept him with open arms like a brother to us.

Do you know who Pastor David Manning is?  He is a conservative black minister who supports JTF and we support him.  If we were racist, we would be badmouthing how black he is physically.

Did you know that when Alan Keyes was running for president, we endorsed him over the Bush?  Do you know who Alan Keyes is and what he looks like? His skin is so black that he is almost purple!  If we were Nazis, Gd forbid, we would wish him with curses too...but we don't...IT's not about race that we care about..IT's about evil culture and evil people who we hate and curse.  We are not a Jewish supremecist movement...look who most of our members are.  Most are Non Jews....

I still maintain you don't know anything and that you are stupid idiot. 

We hate supremecists, we hate Nazis, we hate black supremecists, we hate Islam and the evil that it has caused, and we hate stupid hippies like yourself who don't know the difference between good and bad and believe in moral relativism and political correctness...It is people like you which have given power to evil people to step all over descent people.

Liberalism is a disease.

and what about when a jew does evil do you condemm them aswell ? i have seen vids by people condeming the attack on innocent jews who did nothing to no one but they suported the attacks on innocent muslims who did nothing to no one do you condemm these kinds of attacks aswell ? do you still reserve the right to call somone an animal just cos they have less acheivments to you cos that is what you sead

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
"Innocent Muslims"? Never heard of such animals.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 11:10:30 AM »
"Innocent Muslims"? Never heard of such animals.

then you are a brain washed biggit