Author Topic: Would you adopt these kids?  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Would you adopt these kids?
« on: April 10, 2010, 07:23:14 PM »
http://tare.dfps.state.tx.us/search/SibDetail.jsp?SibGroupNumber=30728

Name  TARE ID  Date of Birth 
Nikiya  55255  Mar 2001 
Alexeius  55256  Jul 2002 
Keyanna  55257  Jun 2003 
Ladaysha  55258  Jul 2004 
La'Roman  55259  Jul 2007 

The ideal family for Nikiya, Alexeius, Keyanna, Ladaysha, and La'Roman will be experienced, nurturing, firm but flexible with limits and boundaries. The children need a family capable of advocating for them academically. Participating in church is important to these children as the older girls all have a passion for singing and dancing. They will do well in a family that will help each individual child find their own talents while encouraging them to shine! It is important for their family to understand the attachment that these siblings have to one another while maintaining a commitment to keeping them together.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Would you adopt these kids?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 07:24:26 PM »
I'm posting this mainly to show those who are skeptical of what American blacks are like to see the truth.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 07:32:37 PM »
"She has difficulty responding to authority at times, given her independent strong will. Nikiya often struggles with telling the truth. She tends to manage her surroundings to meet her needs and will need a patient caregiver to help her learn how to express her feelings in positive ways. Nikiya can be verbally and physically aggressive at times with her siblings. "

"La'Roman is usually content playing by himself, but his favorite past-time is to stir up fun with his sisters! "

"Ladaysha enjoys being the center of attention which sometimes leads to conflicts when she is with peers her age. Ladaysha needs firm limits as she asserts her independent nature with her caregivers and friends."

." Keyanna likes to dress up, go shopping for clothes, and sing along with her favorite Michael Jackson songs!

Keyanna is learning to express her frustrations and feelings in more appropriate ways, but at times struggles with pouting or crying. "

"Alexeius - Although she is fairly even-tempered, she occasionally has tantrums and needs reassurance and patience to help her work through her feelings. "

Yeah right... occasionally!  :::D All children "occasionally" have tantrums. The fact that they needed to mention it in her profile must mean she's hell on wheels.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 08:20:46 PM »
so what's the point you're trying to make?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 08:23:40 PM »

My point is, this is black America. These kids are put up for adoption because obviously their parents were horrible. The kids are screwed up with violent behavioral problems, defiant behavior, and failing in school. Their names are atrocious. Even the girl with a half way normal name has it misspelled, she should be called "Alexis".

This is typical black America.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:30:58 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 08:53:20 PM »
It's beyond tragic that these poor children have been warped and scarred beyond belief by their coon parents.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 09:03:44 PM »

My point is, this is black America. These kids are put up for adoption because obviously their parents were horrible. The kids are screwed up with violent behavioral problems, defiant behavior, and failing in school. Their names are atrocious. Even the girl with a half way normal name has it misspelled, she should be called "Alexis".

This is typical black America.

what do you know about their biological parents?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 10:39:44 PM »
Ruby, this children have problems, they are not responsible for. I think to raise and educate them is something for a someone with great expierience. Actually, they look very nice and that they like church and probably the Lord is a good start. Perhaps you could adopt them and teach them.

:)

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 10:53:39 PM »
THJ, why don't you ask the social workers what these kid's background is?

They're not up for adoption with multiple issues for each child because they had wonderful, loving parents.

Ulli, I would never adopt a child that wasn't of my race. Why would I put so much energy and resources toward helping another group when I could help people of my own kind that are in need?

I make an exception when it comes to Jewish people because I do believe God blesses those who bless Israel and the Jews.

I think it would be great if a G-d-fearing, upstanding black family adopted them and gave them the love and support they need to be good people, but it would definitely take a lot of work as they are already damaged.

I'm not posting this to make fun of these kids, they certainly have done nothing to deserve it, but I'm posting it to make a point about black America.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 11:06:19 PM »

They're not up for adoption with multiple issues for each child because they had wonderful, loving parents.

Ulli, I would never adopt a child that wasn't of my race. Why would I put so much energy and resources toward helping another group when I could help people of my own kind that are in need?

I make an exception when it comes to Jewish people because I do believe G-d blesses those who bless Israel and the Jews.

I think it would be great if a G-d-fearing, upstanding black family adopted them and gave them the love and support they need to be good people, but it would definitely take a lot of work as they are already damaged.

I'm not posting this to make fun of these kids, they certainly have done nothing to deserve it, but I'm posting it to make a point about black America.

You said that they were "put up for adoption because obviously their parents were horrible." How can you make such a statement when you really have no idea what their parents were like?For all you know they could be dead.  Also, I hate to break it to you, but the "problems" you listed are common white families too.  They are not a sign of ""damage"

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »

I make an exception when it comes to Jewish people because I do believe G-d blesses those who bless Israel and the Jews.

Because:

Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Epistle to the Colossians 3:11

It would be a different story, if this little children would be Muslims. But you can ask every of our Jewish friends here on the forum too. They wouldn't hesitate not a second to help this children if they were Jewish and even love to go to Synagoge activities. Chaim himself would shelter and feed little Jewish kids even if they were black if there would be no other way. This is because they have understood God's will in this issue correctly, but you have not.

I don't want to offend you, but please drop this race issue. It is nothing for us.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2010, 11:13:34 PM »
I will not drop the race issue because every people has a right to fight for their own survival. Actually if they were little Jewish kids then they would be a part of Chaim's people, and part of the Jewish nation. Because they would be of his people then it would make sense for him to give them favor.

I believe that God doesn't respect one race over another, and we all have to follow the same moral rules. However that doesn't change the fact that races are in competition with one another and it's only right and proper we should prefer our own kind over others.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2010, 11:15:51 PM »
You said that they were "put up for adoption because obviously their parents were horrible." How can you make such a statement when you really have no idea what their parents were like?For all you know they could be dead.  Also, I hate to break it to you, but the "problems" you listed are common white families too.  They are not a sign of ""damage"

I know what black America is like. The father is probably absentee or if present, was abusive or incapable of providing for them. The mother was probably high all the time or otherwise acted in such a way as to lose custody of them.

If you need confirmation of this there's an easy way to check on it. Just call and ask about them.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2010, 11:34:36 PM »
I will not drop the race issue because every people has a right to fight for their own survival. Actually if they were little Jewish kids then they would be a part of Chaim's people, and part of the Jewish nation. Because they would be of his people then it would make sense for him to give them favor.

I believe that G-d doesn't respect one race over another, and we all have to follow the same moral rules. However that doesn't change the fact that races are in competition with one another and it's only right and proper we should prefer our own kind over others.

and which race should win this competition?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2010, 11:35:36 PM »
If there raised lets say by decent white or black parents, then they would be decent themselves.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 11:47:40 PM »

I believe that G-d doesn't respect one race over another, and we all have to follow the same moral rules. However that doesn't change the fact that races are in competition with one another and it's only right and proper we should prefer our own kind over others.

and which race should win this competition?

Ideally all races would prosper in their own domain, serve G-d, and remain as distinct peoples. It's mainly when we try to create multicultural societies and force incompatible races together that there's a real problem. Right now we're competing for domination of the majority of the North American continent. The USA and Canada should be white countries in my opinion.

If there raised lets say by decent white or black parents, then they would be decent themselves.

I don't wish any harm on those kids. I do think they're a sad testament to the failure of black culture though. They are as much victims of it as anyone else.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 11:51:40 PM »
Rubystars, if a noble family of any race would be willing to try to salvage the lives of these unfortunate children, it would be a Chidush Hashem. Anyone who would be willing to try that is nothing short of saintly.

I know your convictions but how can you tell everyone else that they can only adopt of their own race?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »

the race of the parents is irrelevant, as long as they are good parents

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 12:37:55 AM »
Rubystars, if a noble family of any race would be willing to try to salvage the lives of these unfortunate children, it would be a Chidush Hashem. Anyone who would be willing to try that is nothing short of saintly.

I know your convictions but how can you tell everyone else that they can only adopt of their own race?

I can't tell everyone else what to do. All I can do is say what I would do. I think it would be ideal for them to be raised by someone of their own background because that's more natural for the children. I personally would like to see white people be more active in helping other white people though because nearly all white nations are being flooded by third world immigrants or are facing other dire circumstances right now and whites need to stand up for each other.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 03:11:31 AM »
       Rubystars actually poses a very real question that exists here in America today. Sadly the adoption system system is busting at the seams with black children because of the life style choices of their parents. I am sure there are also many children of other races in the system however unless they have major social problems or are older many of them get adopted unlike their black counterparts. The children in the original post are only being used as a example they could in the right situation become a very nice family to the right set of parents. Then again they could become a living nightmare for the wrong set of parents and themselves as well.
         When I look at my property tax bill at times and see what the local school district is soaking me for each year (enough for a very nice European vacation) I often toy with the idea of filling my house with a lot of foster kids and making the school district really earn it's tax money. A group of kids like in the original post would fit in here very comfortably however I just never picture them as black children. Now saying something like that sounds bad to most progressively minded people but honestly what would old cjd know about raising half grown black children with made up African American names. Could you see me out in the street or in the store calling out names like that :::D ?  I have spent a lifetime around black folks and that experience has shown me that despite all the claptrap white minds and black minds see things in a very different light. How could I ever understand the concerns of black children. How as a white person would I be able to supply them with the understanding of things that only a set of black parents could supply. I think if the kids were all younger or the group smaller this situation might be more workable. Sometimes bringing in children of another race into a family where the parents have children of their own also helps the new kids make the adjustment. In the long run the system gets the best results when people try to adopt close to their own race.
           All the high minded ideas that people are all the same and that we are all equal in the eyes of G-d are very nice however the situation on the ground where people have to interact with other races is not all that nice. What Rubystars says about the races being in competition with one another is a very big factor here in modern day America. Not so much a factor for white folks because they have allowed white America to become degraded by liberal ideals of equality but the up and comers are not in this for equality they want superiority. This is why I also have to go along with Rubystars and say that white folks should concern themselves with their own races survival and allow the others to fend for themselves.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2010, 06:16:49 AM »
You know what they say.  To each his own.
If anyone of you is willing to adopt, I know a great place for you to start the process.   http://www.ocfs.state.ny.us/Adopt/

I understand Rubystars point.  Do a little research.  You might come up with the same conclusions.

I would consider adopting a child of a different race.  Still, it would have to be the right decision for the family I already have.
I have spent countless hours looking over NYS blue books (in the library) and photolistings online.
It is virtually impossible to find a child , under 4-5 years, without many 'challenges'.

1. They come with a large set of siblings and the family must stay intact.

2. They must continue to have contact with their 'family' (not just siblings).  A deal breaker for me.  There are certain segments of society I don't want to invite into my life.  Are the parents in jail or incapable of raising them, but still in the periphery?

3. Most have moderate to severe mental, physical and developmental/learning special needs.  Why is that?  Why are so many in the adoption process?  Were they born drug addicted?

I always go to look for the children with an open heart.  I always end up with a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.  Why are there so many of these children, majority black in NYS, stuck in the system.

People who feel so strongly that race is not an issue.  Put your money and action where your mouths are. http://www.ocfs.state.ny.us/Adopt/
Just fill in a search with what would be your criteria...see where it leads you.

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2010, 06:41:47 AM »
CJD and Bullcat, both of your posts are really great. I did a practice run and the only white kids that were still up for adoption in my area from that site were three disabled children, one of them very severely disabled. There are a LOT of black kids that as was said, never get adopted, because they have so many behavioral issues and could become a living nightmare for the person who adopts them.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 11:09:39 AM »
Rubistars, I agree that each one has to care for his/her own nation/race/ethnicity or whatever we may call it. We have been brainwashed to believe that loving our ethnicity is racism. That's another leftist lie, and racist itself.
But why posting that article here? One thing is to prefer and care better for our own ethnicity, and another different thing is to be always speaking bad about other ethnicities that don't concern us.
I care better for israel, our Priests, and Europe my nation, than other ethnicties, and I don't care if some leftist call me a racist. But I wouldn't waste my time insulting Africa or Asia.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 05:03:26 PM »
Rubistars, I agree that each one has to care for his/her own nation/race/ethnicity or whatever we may call it. We have been brainwashed to believe that loving our ethnicity is racism. That's another leftist lie, and racist itself.
But why posting that article here? One thing is to prefer and care better for our own ethnicity, and another different thing is to be always speaking bad about other ethnicities that don't concern us.

You make a valid point, but it was for your benefit and for others that don't have a lot of contact with blacks that I posted this here. I want you to see a typical black "family".

I care better for israel, our Priests, and Europe my nation, than other ethnicties, and I don't care if some leftist call me a racist. But I wouldn't waste my time insulting Africa or Asia.

In general you are correct, but where I live there is a lot of racial conflict and tension and people aren't about to hold hands and sing together.