Author Topic: affirmative action in US sports.  (Read 3600 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: affirmative action in US sports.
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2010, 06:46:41 AM »
Most whites don't need professional sports as a way to get out of poor living conditions. Blacks use sports to get out of the ghetto. It's easier to get out via sports than scholastics in their horrible inner city schools. That's the reason blacks are overrepresented in professional sports. How many black parents do you hear say they want their kids to be doctors or lawyers? How many white parents tell their kids to become NBA players or NFL players?

true, but lookma this years duke blue devils, they were a 90 percent white team that won the college national championships, how many will get drafted?

College baseball even worse, over 90 percent are white, yet whites only make up about 40/50 percent of it.

NFL is outragous, the rest of the world play rugby which is arguebly alot faster and tougher and it is mainly dominted by whites.

This affirmative action with blacks in sports is a major US problem, hence why european boxers keep coming over and trouncing the USA black fighters.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »
Well it doesn't have to be all Blacks...Coaches would be smart to choose the best and smartest athletes for their team irregardless of their race...otherwise, they won't win.  That goes for all sports.

C4J

I like your thread, but an athlete in let's say tennis is a different athlete such as in football.
I think that most blacks have an advantage in physical ability while most whites have the advantage of strategy. Its a generalization and not true in every instance.

In basketball you have that 7 foot oaf and is good because of his size, but sometimes you have that little guy shorter than 6 feet (2 meters) who outplays the tall guy.

Sports would suck if talent was lacking whether it is affirmative action or not. Its also about ratings so anything goes whether we like it or not.

I just hope I never see a talented athlete be rejected because of the way he looks because quite simply, its about winning championships and that's what sports fans care about. I know a lot of sportsfans that want to get rid of certain players on their favorite team because they suck or have a terrible attitude and not by ethnicity.

Hey dan. I disagree, evidence suggests whites are just as good as blacks physically, only in america is that "blacks are super men" baloney preached. Its terrible as imo america has some increible white ahtletes, michael phelps, armstrong and tim tebow to name a few.

I also do not believe that whites are as far behind sprinting than the racial demographic suggests, and this christophe leimatre proves this. Think how many whites havnt entered sprinting because of the preaching of the caoches about this fast twitch baloney.

Take boxing, argueby the most ultimate sport in the world. Joe calzaghe a italian welsman has beaten all the blacks, as has the klitscko brothers. As has adamek etc In fact from middle weight onwards whites actually dominate, and are starting to make in roads in the lighter divisiond as well.

i dont want white only sports, i just want to debunk the myth on this forum and to the rest of america of black atheltic superiority in sports.

BTW England won the world cup cricket twenty 20 against australia..where were the west indies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/8684847.stm
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 08:49:34 PM »
Q: Why are blacks so good at basketball?
A: They can run, shoot, and steal.

:::D

:::D :::D :::D

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2010, 10:41:25 PM »
I think it's high time to raise the question of affirmative action in the sports. Why is it legitimate to say that blacks or hispanics need a role model in some intellectual field of endeavor and therefore to impose affirmative action in that field. The same argument has been long overdue in the sports. Whits need a role model in sports, such as track and field, otherwise they would stop watching it.

I know that the topic starter's point was different. He said that it must be due to affirmative action that there is such a preponderance of blacks in the American sports. But I am making the opposite point. I don't know how the black athletes got there, through AA or merit, but the situation today is so incredibly skewed that it's ugly and something must be done about it. If we are a multicultural society (I am using their language) then our institutions should reflect that. Having an all-black cultural phenomenon is unacceptable. I really really thing that an affirmative action trial balloon should be launched now with respect to white interests.

I also think it is very important to rename whites (as their numbers are rapidly shrinking) as European-Americans.

If Chicago's firefighters, and so many other jobs, need to be given out according to race instead of ability, so do positions on pro sports teams.  Each and every football team should have an exact ratio of blacks, whites, Asians, Indians, and Hispanics.  If people object to this, than AA should not be used in any other area in the world.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2010, 03:35:15 PM »
I think it's high time to raise the question of affirmative action in the sports. Why is it legitimate to say that blacks or hispanics need a role model in some intellectual field of endeavor and therefore to impose affirmative action in that field. The same argument has been long overdue in the sports. Whits need a role model in sports, such as track and field, otherwise they would stop watching it.

I know that the topic starter's point was different. He said that it must be due to affirmative action that there is such a preponderance of blacks in the American sports. But I am making the opposite point. I don't know how the black athletes got there, through AA or merit, but the situation today is so incredibly skewed that it's ugly and something must be done about it. If we are a multicultural society (I am using their language) then our institutions should reflect that. Having an all-black cultural phenomenon is unacceptable. I really really thing that an affirmative action trial balloon should be launched now with respect to white interests.

I also think it is very important to rename whites (as their numbers are rapidly shrinking) as European-Americans.

If Chicago's firefighters, and so many other jobs, need to be given out according to race instead of ability, so do positions on pro sports teams.  Each and every football team should have an exact ratio of blacks, whites, Asians, Indians, and Hispanics.  If people object to this, than AA should not be used in any other area in the world.

That is my point exactly! If they insist on affirmative action, we should insist on using it not only to our disadvantage.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2010, 03:37:29 PM »
If it is legitimate to say that a black child should have a black role model and so it should be necessary to have more black doctors, it should be equally legitimate to say that a white child should have a white role model in running.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 11:43:24 AM »
Good news for the white americans watching on at the world cup. The are probably bran washed to think that a african team may one day prove their superuoty, but unfortunately my prediction looks best.

I said that not one african team would get past the group stages. Greeks beat nigeria today, white uraguay beat south yesterday, the japanese beat the cameroons, White argentina beat nigeria the other day as well.

Plus aload of african teams had 0-0 draws, only ghana won and they beat a 10 man serbia.

In other news tiger woods is playing the US open, i predicted he would never win a major again in 2008 and its 2010 and hes still yet to have won one for two years. Ill be routing for phil mickleson.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2010, 02:07:53 PM »
The Africans have talented players but weak teams. They can't play defense and they lack mental strength. Not only do they lose to Europeans and South Americans in the world cup, but they also often lose to the much weaker Arab muslim Nazi teams in the Africa cup- Egypt, Algeria, Morocco.

I can't help but notice that, in Israel at least, most of the media reporters are cheering for the Africans and predict them success, only to be surprised and dismayed by the repeating upsets that the African teams suffer.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2010, 02:15:47 PM »
C4J, I bet the blacks will say the African teams lost because of racism.  :laugh:

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2010, 02:43:04 PM »
C4J, I bet the blacks will say the African teams lost because of racism.  :laugh:
we should ban the negroes frm competing in the national teams of white countries.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2010, 02:47:40 PM »
we should ban the negroes frm competing in the national teams of white countries.
And why should we do that?
If they play well and contribute to the team they can play like anyone else. These "black people" you refer to were born in these countries. Who are you to say they can't compete in their home country just because of the colour of their skin?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2010, 02:53:17 PM »
And why should we do that?
If they play well and contribute to the team they can play like anyone else. These "black people" you refer to were born in these countries. Who are you to say they can't compete in their home country just because of the colour of their skin?
they don't belong the the ethnic group of the country.and the majority of them didn't born in said countries so there is a problem with them competing as part of a NATIONAL team.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2010, 03:48:56 PM »
Ivory coast los ttoday to brazil who have 4 white starters.....

White team holland beat japan.

Ten man white australia should have beaten ghana, in the end they had to settle with a draw.

Either way they spin it this is going to be a very white world cup in the knockot stages.

Ironically 90 percent black african FRance team have out TNB(ill let ou work out what that means) and have sent players home and now they are not even training.

So in a sport which relies on athleticism the superior black teams lose and get kncoked out in every group against the inferior whitey.

Funny hoe the NFL and NBA dont learnf rom this...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2010, 11:58:16 PM »

Funny hoe the NFL and NBA dont learnf rom this...

the nfl and nba had long succumbed to the pc bias.we need to free them from pc.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2010, 01:55:46 PM »
tiger woods failed again. White irishmen graham mcdowell won the US open.

Woods has not won a major since 2008...he will never beat the greatest ever golfer jack nickalaus..

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2010, 02:32:05 PM »
tiger woods failed again. White irishmen graham mcdowell won the US open.

Woods has not won a major since 2008...he will never beat the greatest ever golfer jack nickalaus..
this is the end to the false belief that balck are superior in sports.