Author Topic: boycott south african products  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
boycott south african products
« on: April 27, 2010, 11:34:13 AM »
i read in your site a few days ago in the post on terblanche (by the way,he didn't was antisemite the origins of the flag or three sevens as opposed to the six six six of satan) about the genocide of the boers in south africa. i think we should publish a list of south african companies and companies that do bussines with the south african government and boycott them as a protest.what do you think about it?
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: boycott south african products
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 12:44:41 PM »
Wouldn't that just hurt the white farmers? Maybe there should be lists of products we should buy from South Africa to help them. I heard most if not all rooibos and honeybush teas are from South Africa. I'm not sure whether buying these helps or hurts though.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 03:14:44 PM »
i read in your site a few days ago in the post on terblanche (by the way,he didn't was antisemite the origins of the flag or three sevens as opposed to the six six six of satan) about the genocide of the boers in south africa. i think we should publish a list of south african companies and companies that do bussines with the south african government and boycott them as a protest.what do you think about it?

Terreblanche was an antisemite who banned Jews from his organisation and whose funeral was attended by hordes of (modified) swastika-wearing supporters giving nazi salutes at the passage of his coffin. His father was pro hitler and he was brought up on his farm to regard Mein Kampf as acceptable reading. He was killed, it seems, after spending the day buying whisky and cider with the two young blacks (one of whom was underage) who ended up murdering him, possibly after anal sex. It astonishes me that people on this forum can be so ill informed as to have sympathised with him. Get real, all of you - sharing rabid anti British sentiments doesn't mean that you are always correct.

Having said which, we must bear Terreblanche a grudging respect. It is thoroughly despicable that the West, lead by the USA, crushed S. Africa economically and left the government with no alternative other than to hand over entirely to the blacks. Honest white farmers and their families are now being murdered and raped in their thousands and, guess what, the USA couldn't care less. Terreblanche and his nutter followers made it so easy to write off decent Afrikaaners as the dust of history, as someone once said in a different context.

Don't worry about rooibos tea. It has Salmonella anyway. Look instead into  a mirror and examine your collective consciousness. The Oppenheimers aren't into farming. Diamond exports are far more lucrative.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 03:34:50 PM by Cato »

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 08:47:25 AM »
Wouldn't that just hurt the white farmers? Maybe there should be lists of products we should buy from South Africa to help them. I heard most if not all rooibos and honeybush teas are from South Africa. I'm not sure whether buying these helps or hurts though.
i thought about it after posting,maybe we should publish a counter list of boer companies that will get preffernce when we buying consumerables.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 09:15:07 AM »
Normal atheist if there is a list of Boer-made products where we can help them get some income then I would buy some of them.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 10:10:24 AM »
Normal atheist if there is a list of Boer-made products where we can help them get some income then I would buy some of them.
i would try to find a list soon (i hope i will able to post it until sunday evening)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 10:45:00 AM »
okay guys here is a lsit of boer or suspected boer companies,we can [prefer to buy services from those companies and help the boers:
cubit accounting
PricewaterhouseCoopers
kpmg
Deloitte
Interair South Africa
i will continue the list soon

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 10:53:25 AM »
Terreblanche is no different than Farrakhan.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 11:04:50 AM »
Thanks normal atheist. I'm looking forward to more on the list :) If there's anything I can easily buy online then that would be great too.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 11:20:53 AM »
I think all hope is lost for South Africa.  Its beyond the point of no return, and will soon devolve to be just like the rest of darkest Africa.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 12:48:25 PM »
I think all hope is lost for South Africa.  Its beyond the point of no return, and will soon devolve to be just like the rest of darkest Africa.

Some people say that about the USA and Europe too. As long as there are white people there in South Africa I'm not going to give up on them entirely.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 01:40:18 PM »
briann,you are too pessimistic on this one the white race will never dissapear ever! even if we need to get off this earth (cynically) we will survive! but i don't think any of us want the white race to survive at all costs! i mean i would rather see myself and the white race die then degenerate into a savages mrolock animals like the negroes are! we need to make advances in genetic engeeniring and design ourselves so we will not able to breed with negroes and survive as the civilized and magnificent race we are today.
by the way i think i will able to post the rest of the lsit in firday but i have somee problems with the grades in school (too much eights and sevens) so maybe i will need to wait until let say,monday.
until then,good weekend everyone.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 01:46:56 PM »
The biggest Afrikaans enterprise is the insurance giant Sanlam. However, in all these enterprises it is difficult to separate the Afrikaaners, the English speakers including the Jews, and the Token Blacks, whose presence is now mandatory.

The ultra rich Afrikaaners at the head of these companies bear no resemblance whatsoever to the honest white farmers of whom we are talking, and who are getting slaughtered wholesale. Nor are the company heads themselves particularly concerned - there is no percentage in criticising the government. The destructive legacy of Terreblanche and his AWB ("Afrikaaners without Brains", as a Boer friend of mine once put it) is that it is now so easy for the entire world to stereotype all rural Afrikaaners as swastika-bearing nutters who deserve what they get. Realistically, putting the beer aside (or the condoms, whisky and cider in his case), he deserved zero sympathy from any of us.

Sorry folks, but the problem has moved on from Rooibos Tea, and from gestures made too little and too late. As a S. African myself I've no doubt that Brian is right.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 01:54:13 PM by Cato »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 02:24:33 PM »
Cato, is there anything that can be done to help them? I don't want to turn my back on the South African whites.

Their struggle is something that I deeply empathize with because the same thing will soon be done to whites in the USA.

I would be apalled if people who were my kinfolk saw the situation as irreversible and not worth their time to help if I was in a similar situation to those in South Africa.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 02:25:44 PM »
Terreblanche is no different than Farrakhan.

Yes. After I read Cato's post he seemed to be a typical bathhouse Nazi.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 03:39:35 PM »
How many people here would feel comfortable among these people?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/7575708/South-Africa-a-separate-homeland-for-Afrikaners.html

Supporters of slain white supremacist leader Eugene Terreblanche, salute his coffin as it is driven from the church in Ventersdorp Photo: AP

I know there will be the usual bunch who will come here and defend these anti-semites! Those on the right who defend the Boers are no different then those on the Left who defend Black anti-semites!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 04:56:18 PM »
Maimonides, that photo doesn't mean that all white South Africans are Nazis. That's the portrayal that the leftists would like to push though. Just because some are doesn't mean we should give up on all of white South Africa entirely. I think most whites there just want to survive and are not Nazis.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2010, 05:36:52 PM »

Some people say that about the USA and Europe too. As long as there are white people there in South Africa I'm not going to give up on them entirely.

The white people are leaving at a steady pace. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2010, 05:39:44 PM »
The biggest Afrikaans enterprise is the insurance giant Sanlam. However, in all these enterprises it is difficult to separate the Afrikaaners, the English speakers including the Jews, and the Token Blacks, whose presence is now mandatory.

The ultra rich Afrikaaners at the head of these companies bear no resemblance whatsoever to the honest white farmers of whom we are talking, and who are getting slaughtered wholesale. Nor are the company heads themselves particularly concerned - there is no percentage in criticising the government. The destructive legacy of Terreblanche and his AWB ("Afrikaaners without Brains", as a Boer friend of mine once put it) is that it is now so easy for the entire world to stereotype all rural Afrikaaners as swastika-bearing nutters who deserve what they get. Realistically, putting the beer aside (or the condoms, whisky and cider in his case), he deserved zero sympathy from any of us.

Sorry folks, but the problem has moved on from Rooibos Tea, and from gestures made too little and too late. As a S. African myself I've no doubt that Brian is right.

Yes, I've heard the same from countless people.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2010, 05:46:02 PM »
briann,you are too pessimistic on this one the white race will never dissapear ever! even if we need to get off this earth (cynically) we will survive! but i don't think any of us want the white race to survive at all costs! i mean i would rather see myself and the white race die then degenerate into a savages mrolock animals like the negroes are! we need to make advances in genetic engeeniring and design ourselves so we will not able to breed with negroes and survive as the civilized and magnificent race we are today.
by the way i think i will able to post the rest of the lsit in firday but i have somee problems with the grades in school (too much eights and sevens) so maybe i will need to wait until let say,monday.

This is not to say the white race will disappear, but that South Africa cannot, under any foreseeable circumstances return to its formal glory.  There is just no way.  (Other than forceably removing the Native Negros).  Whites can coexist with many native groups, but not the negroes.  its impossible.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2010, 06:16:05 PM »

What?

How many people here would feel comfortable among these people?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/7575708/South-Africa-a-separate-homeland-for-Afrikaners.html

Supporters of slain white supremacist leader Eugene Terreblanche, salute his coffin as it is driven from the church in Ventersdorp Photo: AP
I know there will be the usual bunch who will come here and defend these anti-semites! Those on the right who defend the Boers are no different then those on the Left who defend Black anti-semites!

I want them to have a seperate country free of blacks, etc and I will support them working towards that goal. I'm not seeing what that has to do with anti-semitisim.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2010, 06:28:49 PM »
I believe that every white person should leave that hellhole known as South Africa.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2010, 06:30:50 PM »
Well...so far I cain't see no schwartzes in that crowd, an this is GOOD!     ;D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2010, 07:28:54 PM »
Re:  "How many people here would feel comfortable among these people?"

First tell me whether or not they have a Sealy Posturepedic Mattress with them!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2010, 09:17:19 PM »
White flight only works until there's nowhere to run to. Then what? Where do we go? Europe is being destroyed. America is being destroyed. South Africa has pretty much been destroyed. Canada is under multi-culti attack. Australia also has a Muslim immigration problem too. At some point at some place whites have to finally put their foot down and say enough is enough.  Argentina is mostly white but it wouldn't be fair to that country to flood it with non-Argentinians either, but I certainly hope they can defend their home.