Author Topic: King Obama presents: Jew-Am Heritage Month  (Read 779 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
King Obama presents: Jew-Am Heritage Month
« on: May 03, 2010, 09:31:16 AM »

King Obama proudly presents....Jewish-American Heritage Month ... next to Asian-American and Pacific Islander Heritage month.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/presidential-proclamation-jewish-american-heritage-month

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/presidential-proclamation-asian-american-and-pacific-islander-heritage-month

Of course, only blacks get a "History" month -- the only group with no history.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: King Obama presents: Jew-Am Heritage Month
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 09:51:36 AM »
Dirty suck-upnigger.

Do Jews need that? This is prostitution and must be renounced.
This is meant to corrupt how people see Judaism.
Black history month does not corrupt the way people see black people because people feel sorry for blacks. Jews don't need charity because they hold up their own pants.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 12:10:37 PM »
The Usurper in Chief can go straight to HELL.

We don't need any recognition, especially from him.

There wouldn't be enough days in a year to begin listing the accomplishments of American Jews, and everybody knows it.

The whole thing is just a ploy to try to "win back" the votes of all the American Jews this fraud has betrayed and deceived.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 11:07:29 PM »
Where's white history month?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 11:21:47 PM »
The Usurper in Chief can go straight to HELL.

We don't need any recognition, especially from him.

There wouldn't be enough days in a year to begin listing the accomplishments of American Jews, and everybody knows it.

The whole thing is just a ploy to try to "win back" the votes of all the American Jews this fraud has betrayed and deceived.

Yep, this is all propoganda for votes.  And, it pisses me off.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2010, 12:36:26 PM »
In the public school system, May is designated as Jewish heritage month. I'm not sure why May is chosen since what other major Jewish holiday occurs during May besides Shavuot?

I'm reminded of a conversation I had several years ago with my mentor who was discussing how Jewish heritage month was during May and I mentioned how Shavuot was the only major holiday I could think of that takes place during this month. When we were working with students together and the students were working too slow, he would often say, "C'mon, before Christmas!" After we had this conversation, he then started saying to the kids, "Before Shavuot", which of course, the kids didn't understand, but that really cracked me up :)

But aside from this, what are we complaining about? If we didn't have a month designated for Jewish heritage, then many of us would complain that we're not being treated fairly by having our own month to celebrate our heritage the same way that blacks, latinos, women, asains, etc. have their months. But now we're complaining that we DO get a Jewish heritage month? Do we just enjoy complaining no matter what?

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2010, 02:15:20 PM »
The point is that obama is a dirty muslimnigger that got no business 'appeasing' Jews.
If Bush would have done it it would not have been a problem.