Author Topic: Min. Katz: Building Will Resume with a Bang!-(If only it were true) my words.  (Read 378 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137370

"Transportation Minister Yisrael Katz, the latest in a long line of official visitors to the Shomron Regional Council, made two startling announcements during his visit to Samaria on Tuesday: The Jewish construction freeze will end in September, as planned, and a train network will connect Jenin, Samaria and Jerusalem.

"In another four months," Katz declared at a festive ceremony inaugurating the new access road to the town of Tapuach, "Jewish construction in Judea and Samaria will be resumed in full force. Never again will towns be uprooted – neither Jewish towns nor Arab ones. The residents of the Shomron will remain in their place forever."

Katz, considered a skilled politician, is a close ally of Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu. He is one of some 50 Knesset Members and Cabinet ministers to have been hosted over the past year for a day-long visit to Jewish towns in Samaria by the Shomron Regional Council."

Forgive me if I don't believe him.  I hope to be wrong.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.