Author Topic: Religious groups advocating amnesty  (Read 6812 times)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Religious groups advocating amnesty
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2007, 01:20:42 PM »
Exactly MasterWolf1 Irish and Italians as well as all the Ellis Island Immigrants of years past as I like to refer to them  came here to be Americans. They can in no way be lumped in with what has been coming here to America in the past 20 to 30 years. Not to say that we have not had  good people who come to our shores legally in the past 30 years but today it seems people come to America more for the Yankee dollar then they do for a chance to be  productive American citizens. The part with the church  some of what Newman says is true but on immigration people have to realize that the Church is an immense global institution they are not concerned about US borders or anyone else's borders. The serve their demographic and Hispanics and third world people make up a large part of that group. Is it right they do this I myself don't think it is but as long as the United States government doesn't enforce the immigration laws there is not much we can do to stop them.   

For the love of Mike!!!!!!!

I never lumped old school Irish/italian immigrants in with today's mexicans...sheash! where do you guys get this from? read my original post and develope some comprehension skills >:(
Please don't feel your being picked on here but if I get it straight your from Australia. In America the expression "paddies" and "dagoes" are considered a racial slur. I don't  know if its the same there in Australia  but here its quite offensive to them two groups.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2007, 01:35:04 PM »
I was raised in the Catholic church and I never heard anyone say bad things about jews.  Heck..I hear jews say bad things about jews right here...you know..the left wing loons.  I don't think it has to do with their jewishness..but the lack of it..not following the faith and the crazy left wing world view which is killing Israel and the USA. 

Offline JT

• New JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2007, 01:56:03 AM »
I must say that there have been some pretty outrageous comments regarding Catholics and The Catholic Church not only on this thread but others. I've seen posts stating that the Pope is satan, Catholicism is a "cult", even one that tried to make a point that Catholics aren't even Christians. Like many other Catholics, I am also disturbed by the scandals and left-wing policies of the Church, which as far as I'm concerned are more than open to criticism. However, some of this other stuff probably serves no other purpose than keeping more Catholics from joining the forum.

newman

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2007, 02:04:25 AM »
I must say that there have been some pretty outrageous comments regarding Catholics and The Catholic Church not only on this thread but others. I've seen posts stating that the Pope is satan, Catholicism is a "cult", even one that tried to make a point that Catholics aren't even Christians. Like many other Catholics, I am also disturbed by the scandals and left-wing policies of the Church, which as far as I'm concerned are more than open to criticism. However, some of this other stuff probably serves no other purpose than keeping more Catholics from joining the forum.

I'm an EX-catholic, now a Noachide.To each his own. However if you hate the churches commie outlook, child buggery and sucking up to moslem monsters why stay?

Secondly, how do you cope with worshiping 200 demi-gods (saints) made of plaster when this is a violation of the commandments given to the jews with the bible at Mt Sinai?

Offline JT

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2007, 02:36:35 AM »
To each his own is right. Just because I disagree with some of the positions the Church has taken doesn't mean that I would "leave". I live in the US but should I pack my bags and move away because my president is a traitor, a leftist, and who sucks up to moslem monsters as well? As far as your second point goes, saints are identified as members of the Church who can serve as models in following the path of Christ, nothing more. I suppose this isn't the place to discuss this further and I'll leave it at that.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2007, 04:32:54 AM »
To each his own is right. Just because I disagree with some of the positions the Church has taken doesn't mean that I would "leave". I live in the US but should I pack my bags and move away because my president is a traitor, a leftist, and who sucks up to moslem monsters as well? As far as your second point goes, saints are identified as members of the Church who can serve as models in following the path of Christ, nothing more. I suppose this isn't the place to discuss this further and I'll leave it at that.
well said
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2007, 06:21:02 AM »
Jorge Bush and Eduardo Kennedy went preaching "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" at a Hispanics or mestizos prayer service.  They only care what they think.  It doesn't matter to them what most Americans think. 

Offline ScotcH

• Senior JTFer
  • The burden that hath befallen Man ...
« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2007, 12:12:23 PM »
You know...Tell these "PADRES" to shut their PieHoles !  Before a queer Illegal Meckie shoves something up there other DreckHOLE !  :laugh:
SUBMISSION IS DEATH !

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2007, 12:29:50 PM »

I'm an EX-catholic, now a Noachide.To each his own. However if you hate the churches commie outlook, child buggery and sucking up to moslem monsters why stay?

Secondly, how do you cope with worshiping 200 demi-gods (saints) made of plaster when this is a violation of the commandments given to the jews with the bible at Mt Sinai?
As moderator of this section of JTF Forum I would just like to say to guests and potential new members that the above post does not reflect any official position of JTF but is the opinion of the poster who wrote it. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2007, 02:22:16 PM »
Newman this is a very offending statement you are making.  I was raised in a very religous Catholic home and went 12 years in the Catholic Schools which I thank my parents for sending me after what crap you see in the public schools.  I love my faith.  But my faith has a seperate issue of what the church has been doing.  And Catholics are not violating the 10 commandments. I find this rather offensive what you are stating here.  And I know what the Catholic Church is doing is wrong, but you can't condem people who believe in the Catholic faith.  Newman, and here I am trying to get Chrisitans and Catholics interested in this movement and with your comment they will run away fast.   I am sure there are a lot of crazy Rabbis out there who claim to be Rabbis that have insulted the faith of Judism and do not represent anything about Judism.  Same thing goes for the Catholics and Christians.

And TY CJD, I know this doesn't reflect what JTF stands for.  I know there is respect for the Catholic faih.  But what this guy is saying is very bad. THis will turn off a lot of gentiles that I been trying to for the past 6 months getting them interested and hope they join.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline jazzloversinc

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 11:29:51 PM »
The 10 Commandments.  Newman...if you were raised in the catholic church did you ever go?  Did you learn catachism? (I don't think I spelled that right)  Catholics do not worship the saints...they ask the saints for prayers, just as you might ask a good friend right here to pray for you or your minister.   Please don't forget , Christians, and that includes catholics, do not follow Jewish law, we follow the teachings of Jesus.  He changed the law. 

newman

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2007, 12:06:03 AM »
Newman this is a very offending statement you are making.  I was raised in a very religous Catholic home and went 12 years in the Catholic Schools which I thank my parents for sending me after what crap you see in the public schools.  I love my faith.  But my faith has a seperate issue of what the church has been doing.  And Catholics are not violating the 10 commandments. I find this rather offensive what you are stating here.  And I know what the Catholic Church is doing is wrong, but you can't condem people who believe in the Catholic faith.  Newman, and here I am trying to get Chrisitans and Catholics interested in this movement and with your comment they will run away fast.   I am sure there are a lot of crazy Rabbis out there who claim to be Rabbis that have insulted the faith of Judism and do not represent anything about Judism.  Same thing goes for the Catholics and Christians.

And TY CJD, I know this doesn't reflect what JTF stands for.  I know there is respect for the Catholic faih.  But what this guy is saying is very bad. THis will turn off a lot of gentiles that I been trying to for the past 6 months getting them interested and hope they join.

Point taken wolfman,

We are all on the same side with bigger fish to fry and need friends at that. I'll  lay off the Catholic people and our theoligical differences but the church itself is still fair game if it messes with Israel or undermines western culture.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2007, 12:13:24 AM by newman »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2007, 08:15:41 PM »
ThankYou Newman -
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.