Poll

should we ally ouselves with other rightists organisations like the bnp or the pvv?

yes
15 (57.7%)
yes but only in the west
1 (3.8%)
yes but only in america
0 (0%)
no
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: should we ally ouselves with other rightists organisations?  (Read 6671 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: should we ally ouselves with other rightists organisations?
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2010, 01:51:10 AM »
Maccabee is that a cross and Omega or a chi and omega? And what does that symbol mean?

Thanks for asking. It is a cross and omega. It symbolizes Christian Resistance to tryanny of any kind.

As a Confederate, I Love your Bonnie Blue...
Thanks for explaining what your avatar meant.

It's not a good idea to have a cross on this forum because it will make some people very uncomfortable and it's a Jewish-run forum.
ah,this is a freedom symbol.but no most of the omega and the cross sytmbols came to symbolise jesus so i agree with you it is not a good idea.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2010, 12:18:28 PM »
You know some religious Jews find the symbol of the cross somewhat insulting?

It was a symbol of Jewish oppression for almost 2000 years...

I enjoyed breaking that missionary I met's cross. Too bad I didn't film it.

These people know how to handle missionaries  8)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2010, 07:05:43 PM »

Nice... It is ashame that they try to missionize in Israel. I wish they would lock them up or fine them... This is not about freedom of speech, but about respecting the Jewish homeland... And the Jewish religion which is attempting to fufill the mission of the Jewish people. Missionaries are trying to destroy the Jewish soul, and it is a war which we have been fighting for 2000 years now...

I could not agree with you more on this Muman!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2010, 05:25:22 AM »
I think JTF has an alliance with Pastor Manning
who is pastor manning?

What do you mean by this?  Didn't you call the man "evil" a few days ago?   How can you say such horrible things about someone whom you don't even know!?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2010, 05:51:18 AM »
I think JTF has an alliance with Pastor Manning
who is pastor manning?

What do you mean by this?  Didn't you call the man "evil" a few days ago?   How can you say such horrible things about someone whom you don't even know!?
did you looked at the date? and the following posts? it is outdated.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2010, 06:01:47 AM »
I came across certain right wing/conservative American sites, who are anti-muslims, anti-obama, pro-Israel yet i feel JTF must be careful in choosing such allies, and not jump quickly on subjective grounds.

Here is the site:
http://www.rightsidenews.com

American/ Christian Gentile members of JTF might be using these sites for updates. But the thing to note is that these sources have problems with Ultra-Orthodox Jews, the Heredims who counter the missionaries. They also support the Messianic jews. And of course they have problems with Hindu nationalists too. http://www.rightsidenews.com/201004239703/global-terrorism/messianic-jews-in-israel-seek-public-apology-for-attack.html
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2010052410311/global-terrorism/hindu-nationalists-plan-religious-cleansing-in-madhya-pradesh-district.html

although they may have a pro-israel stand, it may not be pro-jew.
Their not rightous if they are missionaries.

And what is it that you have against freedom of speech and freedom of religion? I hate to inform you of this but Christianity was considered a Jewish Sect until well after the Jerusalem was trashed by the Romans. In fact, well after Bar Kokhba revolt.

;D   Considered by whom?   The relevant fact is that the chachamim (sages) of Judaism never considered it Jewish anything.  They considered it heretical.  And we today operate on the notions of those who received the mesorah (tradition of authority and interpretation of Divine Law of the Torah) from Moshe and Joshua, the Elders, and the Prophets.  The Chachamim were those people who received the mesorah, so they define for us what is Jewish and what is not, what is acceptable for a Jew to embrace as belief, and what is not.  Whatever so-called "sect" you refer to was never considered acceptable Jewish belief by the Chachamim.   The Talmud is rife with examples of polemic against these types of breakaway sects and they are termed "minim" in some places.   That means that this belief system is unacceptable for Jewish people.

If you are saying that a modern-day religion was started by certain historical Jews who departed from the Jewish faith and rebelled against what the Chachamim and Jewish tradition said, then you're correct, but these Jews were going against Judaism.  So it has little relevance.

You cannot equate freedom of religion and freedom of speech with missionary work because missionary work is by definition dishonest and evil when it is marketed to Jews.  When they claim that a Jew can embrace a foreign religion, they distort the truth, and they do this knowingly and willfully because they seek to corrupt the Jewish soul. 

Freedom of religion means a person is free to practice his religion.  He's not free to chase after astray or secular or ignorant Jews to deceive them into accepting his.  That's not included in freedom of religion.

(Or if it is, then no I don't believe in "freedom of religion" conceived as such).

PS;

I don't consider Islam to be a valid reliogion. I consider Islam to be a Satanic death cult.

In that case, you should respect the fact that Jews do not see Christianity or Islam or any other foreign religion as a valid religion for Jews.   Judaism itself does not recognize these other religions as valid religions for Jews.   So if you can believe what you believe about Islam, you should understand exactly where we are coming from.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2010, 06:12:38 AM »

;D   Considered by whom?   The relevant fact is that the chachamim (sages) of Judaism never considered it Jewish anything.  They considered it heretical.  And we today operate on the notions of those who received the mesorah (tradition of authority and interpretation of Divine Law of the Torah) from Moshe and Joshua, the Elders, and the Prophets.  The Chachamim were those people who received the mesorah, so they define for us what is Jewish and what is not, what is acceptable for a Jew to embrace as belief, and what is not.  Whatever so-called "sect" you refer to was never considered acceptable Jewish belief by the Chachamim.   The Talmud is rife with examples of polemic against these types of breakaway sects and they are termed "minim" in some places.   That means that this belief system is unacceptable for Jewish people.

If you are saying that a modern-day religion was started by certain historical Jews who departed from the Jewish faith and rebelled against what the Chachamim and Jewish tradition said, then you're correct, but these Jews were going against Judaism.  So it has little relevance.

You cannot equate freedom of religion and freedom of speech with missionary work because missionary work is by definition dishonest and evil when it is marketed to Jews.  When they claim that a Jew can embrace a foreign religion, they distort the truth, and they do this knowingly and willfully because they seek to corrupt the Jewish soul. 

Freedom of religion means a person is free to practice his religion.  He's not free to chase after astray or secular or ignorant Jews to deceive them into accepting his.  That's not included in freedom of religion.

(Or if it is, then no I don't believe in "freedom of religion" conceived as such).

In that case, you should respect the fact that Jews do not see Christianity or Islam or any other foreign religion as a valid religion for Jews.   Judaism itself does not recognize these other religions as valid religions for Jews.   So if you can believe what you believe about Islam, you should understand exactly where we are coming from.

O0