Author Topic: Kosher restaurants hiring shvartzas and cukarachas.  (Read 11148 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Kosher restaurants hiring shvartzas and cukarachas.
« on: May 11, 2007, 11:29:05 PM »
Every kosher food establishment I have entered in NYC recently has some shvartzas and mainly cookarachas working the counter. I am always so scared that one of them has spit in the food or done something worse. Even if they don't intentionally do something, they are naturally unsanitary which is not good when working with food. I think if people happen to know of Kosher food establishments in the NYC area which have only humans preparing the food and serving the customers, they should be kind enough to list the name and location of the place in this thread. Thanks
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Kosher restaurants hiring shvartzas and cukarachas.
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 11:31:35 PM »
What the heck is new? In Israel, all the restaurants run on dirt-wage Arab labor too.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 11:34:48 PM »
Yeah but I have no place to go if I want to eat out. I want to have a human serving me. Please people, list kosher, human run restaurants in NYC. Chaimfan, you have no idea the felling I get when an illegal alien serves me schwarma in a Israeli owned restaurant. I feel like vomiting. I never have a peaceful meal, rather I worry if something other than fat and protein is in the meat.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 11:45:57 PM »
I don't think you have a choice. You can cook all your own food, but you know that the vegetable and meat packing/shipping plants all use wetbacks too.  :(

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 12:02:46 AM »
Hehe I am afraid you are right but I have come across human run places. They are rare and that is why I am seeking everyones help.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 12:58:21 AM »
There's a restaurant on First Avenue and 74th Street called Rectangles.  They are kosher, and are open Saturdays.  The waitresses are all Israelis, but I don't know about the cooks.  The food there is good.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 08:18:05 AM »
I remember last year, when i was a muslim, my mum and I went to a restuarent in the centre, i ordered a drink and was served with a can covered in Hebrew. Then all of a sudden a group of Israelis came storming out of the back room......and behold...we were trapped. My mum was seemingly oblivious to it all but i found it quite menancing, especially when the Israelis decided to stare intently at us extremely hostile.     
 Downwithislam maybe you should cause up a fuss and try to get the illegal aliens sacked. It would be your 2 cents....

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2007, 08:20:14 AM »

especially when the Israelis decided to stare intently at us with extremely  lustfull look

Fixed ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Allen-T

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2007, 08:24:56 AM »
Every kosher food establishment I have entered in NYC recently has some shvartzas and mainly cookarachas working the counter. I am always so scared that one of them has spit in the food or done something worse. Even if they don't intentionally do something, they are naturally unsanitary which is not good when working with food. I think if people happen to know of Kosher food establishments in the NYC area which have only humans preparing the food and serving the customers, they should be kind enough to list the name and location of the place in this thread. Thanks

Dude, that's in just about every restaurant, Kosher or otherwise!! I don't drive but yesterday I rented a car and was out and about on Long Island. I stopped in a Wendy's on Sunrise Hwy in the Wantagh area. I was shocked that it was all white people, except for 1 hispanic woman and even she looked clean. Cook at home, that's the only solution. Also I went out with my wife and mom to a seafood restaurant earlier in the day in Lindenhurst and all the waitresses were nice white women. maybe LI ain't so bad after all!!

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2007, 08:30:02 AM »
I remember last year, when i was a muslim, my mum and I went to a restuarent in the centre, i ordered a drink and was served with a can covered in Hebrew. Then all of a sudden a group of Israelis came storming out of the back room......and behold...we were trapped. My mum was seemingly oblivious to it all but i found it quite menancing, especially when the Israelis decided to stare intently at us extremely hostile.     
 Downwithislam maybe you should cause up a fuss and try to get the illegal aliens sacked. It would be your 2 cents....

There is nothing that can be done legally about illegals. I reported 2 illegals numerous times to authorities, names,place where they work, their work schedules, NOTHING was done except the people on the phone treated me like I was doing something wrong. They kept insisting they needed their home address. If something could be done, I would be reporting people and places, the laundermat around the block for example, EVERY DAY. I would devote 1 hour a day to do this, get a shirt with the Dept. Of Immigration's phone number on it, etc. I hate these pigs.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2007, 10:31:57 AM »
There is nothing that can be done legally about illegals

Thats the most ironic fact of it all.... the sickening truth. However if you accuse people of making too much noise, selling drugs or something as terrible of the sort the authorities tend to get on to it over here.

When i went to parliament for work experience, illegal constinuents continuosly phoned up the MP i was with....on one occasion, a man told an office worker that he had a visa but they wanted to deport him. The man was American and didn't fully understand the bongo nonsense the man was spouting. The phone was then passed to a lady. The man who had claimed he was living here legally, then burst out into hysterics, laughing for ages down the line, exclaiming that he came to england in a polish lorry and is living here illegally and loves england, especially the whores, so please dont let him go back to his country because they don't have nice food.

The people in parliament - yes the governing building of the country, who help enforce immigration- happily told the man they'd help him stay and will phone the home office on his behalf and said they wouldn't tell anyone if he worked and he shouldn't spread it either.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2007, 10:46:10 AM »
In southern Utah all the counter girls at the sandwich shops are white. (But Utah is one of the most illegal-friendly of the western states outside of CA.  >:()

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2007, 10:47:50 AM »
Not in salt lake city ,they have an extreme leftist mayor
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2007, 10:50:19 AM »
It's not just SLC, it's statewide. My theory (just a theory, but one based on a bit of an understanding of the culture and religion) is that the Mormons are attempting to be good witnesses to the Hispanic population. Most Mormons focus heavily on Hispanics.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2007, 10:55:10 AM »
No he is left wing on everything the iraq war called bush a war criminal.Look up mayor rocky anderson

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 10:58:54 AM »
I believe it. But the UT state legislature has bent over backwards for illegals, and they are a conservative "red state", at least according to conventional wisdom. I will have to ask my friends in SLC about that guy, though.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 12:44:22 PM »
Chaimfan, what is the meaning of being a "good witness" to the illegals? 

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2007, 02:32:58 PM »

Would you also feel disguisted by being served by an Mizrachi Jews >:(, because many of us are dark :

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2007, 02:40:08 PM »
What are you talking about i eat in a Yemenite restaurentall the time,all the workers are YEMENITE JEWS

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2007, 02:44:36 PM »
What are you talking about i eat in a Yemenite restaurentall the time,all the workers are YEMENITE JEWS

I was talking to DownwithIslam not you, i want to know his answer. Yemenite Jews are cool!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2007, 03:01:42 PM »
What are you talking about? Why would you even ask me such a stupid question unless you were trying to provoke me. I would eat out of a Yemenite jews hand the same way I would eat my mothers food. I don't even know why you asked something stupid like this in a thread which was addressing the cookarachas and shvartzas in kosher restaurants. I have absolutely nothing against anyone because of their skin color. Yemenite jews are jews.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2007, 03:14:00 PM »
What are you talking about? Why would you even ask me such a stupid question unless you were trying to provoke me. I would eat out of a Yemenite jews hand the same way I would eat my mothers food. I don't even know why you asked something stupid like this in a thread which was addressing the cookarachas and shvartzas in kosher restaurants. I have absolutely nothing against anyone because of their skin color. Yemenite jews are jews.

oh I do apologize, yeah it was stupid. I would never eat in [censored] areas, only in Jewish areas, i even eat in arab areas, because their clean and not afframative actions, and their christian arabs who are not muslims. I only don't eat from afframtive action people like [censored].

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2007, 04:35:07 PM »
Good, and also make sure those Christian arabs are real Christians and not muzzys.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2007, 06:32:55 PM »
UGGH, the forum or server or whatever has been going nuts lately and making my replies into entirely new threads.  >:(

Anyway, Lisa, what I meant is that the Mormons are bending over backwards for the illegals in the interest of wooing them for conversion.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 02:04:56 AM »
I think it's kinda stupid that you wouldn't go to a kosher restaurant just because there are shvartzas working there, but if you want to schlep all the way to Queens (I assume you're in Manhattan), I was at Ben's Best Deli in Rego Park on Queens Blvd. a long time ago, and I don't remember any Jews working there, but I don't remember any schvartas either so...  But otherwise, I can't help you (I don't live in NY).

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D