Author Topic: Defending the lowest of the low?  (Read 2394 times)

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
Re: Defending the lowest of the low?
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »
What you, a moderate boged, call EVIL, I call swift action to protect and eventually save this country. Muman, you are a moderate doing a poor impression of a right-wing patriot. I wouldn't expect you to be capable of making tough decisions for the betterment of America and Israel - you are, after all, a moderate boged, and ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 11:08:44 PM »
What you, a moderate boged, call EVIL, I call swift action to protect and eventually save this country. Muman, you are a moderate doing a poor impression of a right-wing patriot. I wouldn't expect you to be capable of making tough decisions for the betterment of America and Israel - you are, after all, a moderate boged, and ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG

I know you will be gone soon enough. I don't even sweat it... I have seen fools like you before... It is just a matter of time Bucko...

You do Bubkiss, and you think you are hot drek... You will be cooled...

Talking tough doesnt make you a right-winger... Your ideas and actions decide what you are...

BTW, my estimate of your mental and debating skills is that you are probrobly 16-17 years old... Grow up already..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2010, 11:10:52 PM »
Oh, the wise and prescient Muman has now morphed into Nostradamus, exuding predictions like the fat animal Miss Cleo, yemach schema!

Perhaps you'll use your "moderator" status to try and ban me? The wise and just Chaim Ben Pesach has said that the great Gimatria and I are welcome here, and free to post as we please! People like you and DBF are the ones who feud with us relentlessly - we merely ask for an apology for being wished death upon, and we can't even get that? What a disgrace!! ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2010, 11:11:44 PM »
Oh, the wise and prescient Muman has now morphed into Nostradamus, exuding predictions like the fat animal Miss Cleo, yemach schema!

Perhaps you'll use your "moderator" status to try and ban me? The wise and just Chaim Ben Pesach has said that the great Gimatria and I are welcome here, and free to post as we please! People like you and DBF are the ones who feud with us relentlessly - we merely ask for an apology for being wished death upon, and we can't even get that? What a disgrace!! ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG
I owe you zilch bucko.. You are nothing but a big fat distraction to this forum...

Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2010, 11:13:01 PM »
Interesting, how someone with the vernacular and prose of a 8th grader seeks to defame MY intellect. I'd rather not get into this kind of debate, for fear of hurting your feelings with the truth, but there can be no contest as to whom holds a greater mental capacity, ZOT HI UVDA!

RWG

Moshe92

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 11:13:09 PM »
Rightwinggentile is nuts. זאת היא עובדה!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 11:17:20 PM »
You've obviously pissed off this gay Pedofronter very much, Muman!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 11:17:43 PM »
Rightwinggentile is nuts. זאת היא עובדה!

אמן חבר

PS: I defend our long time gentile member Dr Brennan Fan because he has earned my respect. I dont respect new kids on the block who act like dumb bullies who expect people to kiss their tuchas. I will always defend my friends and family first.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 11:22:00 PM »
Just lock the thread it's stupid

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 11:23:03 PM »
Just lock the thread it's stupid

LOCKED AND LOADED