Author Topic: Are these future JTF ers  (Read 730 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Are these future JTF ers
« on: May 31, 2010, 04:30:42 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137801

500 Israelis gathered at the Turkish embassy in opposition to Turkey's actions regarding the flotilla.  According to the article there was no organization arranging the demonstration.  Maybe Israelis are sick of being pushed around.  The person interviewed expressed support for the government but if they had a chance to hear Chaim's take on it, many would prefer the sinking of the ships to even prepared commandos risking their lives boarding a ship full of terrorists.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Are these future JTF ers
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 04:32:06 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/137801

500 Israelis gathered at the Turkish embassy in opposition to Turkey's actions regarding the flotilla.  According to the article there was no organization arranging the demonstration.  Maybe Israelis are sick of being pushed around.  The person interviewed expressed support for the government but if they had a chance to hear Chaim's take on it, many would prefer the sinking of the ships to even prepared commandos risking their lives boarding a ship full of terrorists.

Yes 100% to all of what you wrote here.

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 04:34:45 PM »
The future JTFers are here, but they are weak and  cannot debate on a forum., so there is not much hope if you don't "change".

David Ben Moshe

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 04:36:46 PM »
The future JTFers are here, but they are weak and  cannot debate on a forum., so there is not much hope if you don't "change".

David Ben Moshe
Say what?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2010, 04:58:16 PM »

David Ben Moshe

I don't understand the value of 1.  Trashing the forum and great JTF members. and 2.  Lumping everyone on the forum into one group and then trashing them all.   Are we all the same and have the same opinions?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2010, 04:59:41 PM »

David Ben Moshe

David, Chaim just explained why he banned Skkie on today's Ask JTF.  If you have a problem with it, send him a private message.  Otherwise, I don't appreciate you going around calling people weak for not wanting Nazi excusers here. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2010, 05:05:03 PM »
Dont worry, Lisa, I wont be back. I will cont my youtubes and that it IT.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline americankahanist

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2010, 05:16:35 PM »
I want anti semites running from us, not us running from them.  At its peak this forum had 1200 or so.  How many does it have now?  And the reason is that as long as we have a forum where anyone dissents, then gets banned, its ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We are meeting this Sunday and we are going to talk about this
David

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2010, 05:17:08 PM »
???