Author Topic: "Humanitarian" Aid for Gaza  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
"Humanitarian" Aid for Gaza
« on: May 31, 2010, 06:49:33 PM »
Israel should have SUNK all those Turkish "aid" ships for the enemies and jihadi monsters of Gaza yesterday. Why didn't they? Where's Israel's self-respect and self-defense?  >:(
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
Re: "Humanitarian" Aid for Gaza
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 07:04:37 PM »
I also found ABC's coverage of this incident to be very telling. They pointed out how this could make the muslim world angry at Israel and thus angry at the USA and lead to problems for the USA in Afghanistan and Iraq. This sets up the scenario of blaming the Jews for every US soldier killed in our foolish occupations.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 07:08:50 PM »
Israel should have SUNK all those Turkish "aid" ships for the enemies and jihadi monsters of Gaza yesterday. Why didn't they? Where's Israel's self-respect and self-defense?  >:(
Welcome back Zan long time no see.... I think it would have been a cleaner scenario if they just sunk the ships... This situation was intended to embarrass Israel any way they slice it... It would have been better to take the heat for sinking the tubs and be done with it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 09:24:37 AM »
Welcome back Zan long time no see....
Thanks CJD! :-) Hope I don't stay away as long next time...
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 09:56:52 AM »
I agree. Israel should have sunk those boats. Wouldn't be a total loss anyway.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 10:08:52 AM »
I also found ABC's coverage of this incident to be very telling. They pointed out how this could make the muslim world angry at Israel and thus angry at the USA and lead to problems for the USA in Afghanistan and Iraq. This sets up the scenario of blaming the Jews for every US soldier killed in our foolish occupations.

Do they mean unlike prior to the incident when the muslim world was happy with Israel and the USA?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2010, 11:06:48 AM »
Learn from America in Vietnam and since:  If you're gonna do half-measures, then don't risk the lives of your soldiers.

And by that, I mean this:  Israel tried to intercept that ship peacefully, by sending commandos, some apparently armed with paintball guns.  (?!Paintball guns?!)  Again, there's no sense in sending men to do half-measures.  As ugly as this is getting for Israel, it would have been better to just repeatedly drop a line of sea mines, let nature take her course, and publicly deny everything.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2010, 11:13:51 AM »
exactly no matter what Israel does it's still hated might as well give them muzzie lover's their wish and commit real genocide
against the muslims atleast get hated for a reason.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2010, 01:41:38 PM »

Do they mean unlike prior to the incident when the muslim world was happy with Israel and the USA?

:::D   Funny how every time they expect us to buy that.

Incident A happens at time t=0 : Now it's the Jews' fault any time there is a muzzieslime terrorist attack at time t > 0 because the blame lies with incident A that enraged Muslims.

Then Incident B happens at t=5 : Now any subsequent muzslime terrorist attack at t > 5 is blamed on incident B because incident b enraged the muslim world.    So 100 terrorist attacks will all be blamed on incident B. 
And so on, ad finitum.

But wasn't the Muslim world already enraged by incident A?   Did the media determine how many terrorist attacks (x) is = to "subsiding of muslim rage?"   And Incident B just so happened to coincide with the time of attack x which is the exact formula for "subsided Muslim terrorist anger?"   How do the media "oracles" and false prophets determine so precisely the number of terrorist attacks it takes for Muslims to "get their fill" any time the Muslim world is insulted or Islam is insulted?    Man, they are real wizards!

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2010, 02:08:08 PM »
Honestly, Israel could only lose! If they had done nothing, it would have been a victory for Hamas. If Israel had sunk the ships, it would been an even better propaganda for Hamas and Erdogan. What Israel did was some kind of compromise - even though Israel became worlwide centre of hatred and riots.
Or as my mother said today: Whatever Israel does it is automatically wrong. Whatever Fakestinian terrorists do, it is seen as legitimate "freedom fight". I want to see Hamas mass massacre minorities (Christians sorry for the Christians here, gays, Fatah members etc.) in Ghaza in a high quality, long footage with lots of blood. I would like to know if people around the Globe would still think they are a political party and freedom fighters.
What made me espacially angry were those leftist idiots from Europe who joined those criminals. They should be put on trial for smuggling weapons. Israel shouldn't have expelled them. They should have been put in jail!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2010, 02:53:37 PM »
It's ok to expell them. Keeping them in prison without actually proving they were really smuggling weapons and knowing about it (any foreign civilian in that ships would always manage to say he was unaware of the weapons, even if found) would only bring problems. Both their countries of origin and Israeli leftist inside would make problems to the Govt. In fact it was Israel who had a right to present a claim in the UN Security Council because the float itself (even without smuggling) was an act of provocation.
But, as I said in the other post, this is a religious war, and Israel is wasting resources and risking lives for nothing. They should target al-Aqsa first if they want to succeed.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2010, 02:55:24 PM »

But, as I said in the other post, this is a religious war, and Israel is wasting resources and risking lives for nothing. They should target al-Aqsa first if they want to succeed.

I said this to my friends last weekend... We should just take out Mecca, Al-Aqsa and all the muslim holy sites while we can... We also should invade Saudi Arabia and establish an American colony there...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2010, 03:00:24 PM »
Yes, that would be the strategy of taking the evil by it's roots.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 03:02:40 PM »

I said this to my friends last weekend... We should just take out Mecca, Al-Aqsa and all the muslim holy sites while we can... We also should invade Saudi Arabia and establish an American colony there...

I think Israel should start by al-Aqsa because it's in Jerusalem. Mecca should be left for a case of war or perhaps to Gentiles to take it. Taking it now would bring uneccesary problems because Saudi Arabia is formally an "ally" of USA, and besides Suadis are frightened by Iran, and have invited Israel to use their air space to strike Iran. But in the long term, if Muslim terrorism continues, Mecca should be converted into a memorial site for the victims of Islam throgh the centurioes, as Auschwits is a memorial for the victims of nazism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2010, 03:05:32 PM »
Raulmarrio2000

Saudi Arabia is one of my top enemies and I would love to see it destroyed. The fact that Wahabbi Islam is exported from Saudi Arabia, that some of the Royal Family are directly funding terrorism, and that 15 of the 19 terrorists who executed the diabolical plan we know as 9/11 {which resulted in my brother being killed} makes Saudi Arabia a prime target for retribution by me.

I would love to personally witness the destruction of Mecca... It should be left like Sdom & Gmorah.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2010, 03:09:02 PM »
Mecca is the 'Sword of Damocles'. If Mecca dissappears, Islam will cease to exist. Its very simple. Theyre 'Religion' is very vulnerable. No other religion has that vulnerablity. Amazing isnt it, for such a 'Complete way of life' as the mussies like to brag about it.  :laugh:

Its a shame one of those 'SINKHOLES' that we keep seeing on the news these days doesnt open up below that damned black box in Mecca.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2010, 03:10:37 PM »
Raulmarrio2000

Saudi Arabia is one of my top enemies and I would love to see it destroyed. The fact that Wahabbi Islam is exported from Saudi Arabia, that some of the Royal Family are directly funding terrorism, and that 15 of the 19 terrorists who executed the diabolical plan we know as 9/11 {which resulted in my brother being killed} makes Saudi Arabia a prime target for retribution by me.

I would love to personally witness the destruction of Mecca... It should be left like Sdom & Gmorah.

Yes, but everything at its time. If Israel attacked it right now, it would be a bad strategy. It's impossible to deal with all enemies at the same time. Starting with al-Aqsa is much cheaper and effective for the moment.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2010, 03:16:17 PM »
We should hope for a strong earthquake destroying al-Aqsa. If Israel destroyed al-Aqsa, it would mean the 3rd holiest place for these donkeys and all of the Muslims would get mad.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2010, 09:49:26 PM »
Cut the heart out of the beast.  Conquer Saudi Arabia.  Confiscate the oil that provides the Saudis to finance terrorism worldwide.  Freeze their assess.  Reduce the princes to paupers.  Destroy the Kaaba, and destroy the mosque of Medina [where Mohamed is supposedly buried].  Remove the two mosques from our Temple Mount and start what construction of the 3rd Temple we can until we find the red heifer.  Then Iran.  Then every other terrorist country which is rich from oil.  There is no reason to allow terrorists [Muslims] to be financed.  The time to end Islam is now.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »
I said that we should have taken over their courntries years ago. 

But, of course, it's not nice and we don't do those things.  We can't hurt innocent civilians, now can we?