Author Topic: Muslims Kill Buddhist Monk, And AP Justifies It AND Lies About Their Religion!  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
As found in the bottom corner of page A7 of today's Los Angeles Times (Monday, May 14, 2007), a Buddhist high monk in Sri Lanka was slain in cold blood by Muslim Nazi terrorists (who the conveniently unnamed AP source cozily euphemizes as "rebels"), and the petrodollar-owned AP then proceeds to justify the slaughter!

Quote from: Associated Press
Gunmen kill Buddhist monk in eastern Sri Lanka

Colombo, Sri Lanka--Gunmen stormed a Buddhist temple in eastern Sri Lanka and shot dead the chief monk, and the military said four Tamil Tiger rebels were killed in clashes with soldiers in the northwest.
     The Rev. Handungamuwe Nandarathana was at his temple in the eastern district of Trincomalee on Sunday when unidentified assailants killed him, the defense ministry said, without releasing further details.
     Officials offered no word on who they suspected killed the monk, a member of Sri Lanka's majority ethnic group [Chaimfan's note: Being outnumbered 80 million to 14 million counts as the majority?], the predominantly Buddhist Sinhalese.
     Trincomalee lies close to territory controlled by the Tamil Tigers, who have been fighting for nearly a quarter of a century for a homeland for Sri Lanka's largely Hindu [Chaimfan rolls eyes] Tamil minority. [Chaimfan: Yeah, real minority. They occupy the southern fourth of India and want all of Sri Lanka too.]
     The Tamils have faced decades of discrimination [yeah, if giving these monsters the whole country counts as discrimination] at the hands of the Sinhalese, who account for more than 70% of the country's 20 million people and dominate its government and military.
     A 2002 cease-fire collapesd in the last 19 months, as fighting left an estimated 4,000 people dead. More than 69,000 people have been killed since Sri Lanka's civil war began in 1983.

The only question that is begged is: does the animal who wrote this piece of jihadist propaganda have the last name of el-Fatah or Finkelstein?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
What do you expect from a news wire that's half-owned by Ayrabs?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
I pointed that out already... and I also want to know whether a 'rab or a self-hating Jew wrote this filth...  ;)

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
What do you expect from a news wire that's half-owned by Ayrabs?

And that refers to a terrorist Mickey Mouse as a "militant" Mickey Mouse?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
"rebels, insurgants, angry youth" The MSM are scared to say "Today another Muslim mob killed...... " Etc.

Let a  Christian , or a Jew do something stupid, and the media would be more than happy too crucify the both of us.

Muslims and the Black population get a free ride, they can basically say ( or do ) anything without condemnation. Muslims and the Blacks, could tell us all to drop dead and get away with it. AND THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME.

We must sit quietly, like the good sheep we are, and be silent.

It's a shame , as a youth, I berated my Father. He was and still is an inspiration too me. Even when my loud mouth gets me into a bit of trouble. ;)
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

"rebels, insurgants, angry youth" The MSM are scared to say "Today another Muslim mob killed...... " Etc.

Let a  Christian , or a Jew do something stupid, and the media would be more than happy too crucify the both of us.

Muslims and the Black population get a free ride, they can basically say ( or do ) anything without condemnation. Muslims and the Blacks, could tell us all to drop dead and get away with it. AND THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME.

We must sit quietly, like the good sheep we are, and be silent.

It's a shame , as a youth, I berated my Father. He was and still is an inspiration too me. Even when my loud mouth gets me into a bit of trouble. ;)

A religious Jew kills a mulim-nazi terrorist in Israel the press shout "JEW! JEW! JEW!"

A christian fundamentalist murders an abortion provider the press shout "CHRISTIAN!!!"

A muslim nazi terrorist murders 5 Jews and it's..."gunman", "rebel" or "militiaman".

A 'slight' double standard, eh?

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
This should help with the liberals who believe Muslims are "persecuted" and "fighting oppression."  Clearly Buddhists, who are not traditionally occidental, cannot be falsely portrayed as an agent of oppression.