Author Topic: Reverend Jerry Falwell has passed away  (Read 15756 times)

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
Re: Reverend Jerry Falwell has passed away
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 10:07:12 PM »
I don't get the Beaver Cleever remark.  I think they called him Beaver because he had buck teeth like a beaver...and nothing to do with a part of the female anatomy :)  What is a Cleever anyway?

Beaver was - and still is - a popular term for the female anatomy. And a cleaver is the heavy knife used by butchers. To cleave something means to split it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 10:23:03 PM »
I don't get the Beaver Cleever remark.  I think they called him Beaver because he had buck teeth like a beaver...and nothing to do with a part of the female anatomy :)  What is a Cleever anyway?

Beaver was - and still is - a popular term for the female anatomy. And a cleaver is the heavy knife used by butchers. To cleave something means to split it.

Ah i get it...but back then did the term Beaver exist in regards to that view of the female's anatomy?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 10:31:40 PM »
Absolutely. But back then, before the sexual license of the late 1960s, a lot of the American public didn't notice the connection.

Just like the 1999 American public didn't notice a lot of the connections between its children's programming and the homosexual agenda.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 10:33:15 PM »
May he rest in peace.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 10:33:40 PM »
http://yearsofawe.blogspot.com/2005/02/tsunami-and-sweet-letters-of-judgment.html

This is posted for the benefit of those unable to see the correlation between anti-Israel behaviors and the recent climactic and geophysical events which have dumbfounded the world.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 10:42:18 PM »
http://yearsofawe.blogspot.com/2005/02/tsunami-and-sweet-letters-of-judgment.html

This is posted for the benefit of those unable to see the correlation between anti-Israel behaviors and the recent climactic and geophysical events which have dumbfounded the world.

Ok, I can buy into that blogspot as possible evidence...that in effect, the past few years of intense weather and earthquakes is a warning from Gd on our bad deeds...The reason why I can accept this specifically as a possibility is that it is generalized.

However, Katrina and Gaza...too specific to make a connection with one or the other.

Then again, climactic change related to Gd's warning in this current century can be interpreted a 1000 different ways. It's not cut and dry evidence of anything necessarily..It just depends on how chooses to see it...sorry guys..i see Gd's miracles differently from you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 11:01:25 PM »
Yacov,

Hurricane Katrina also affected bible-believing Southern whites in Mississippi. Why would G-d want to punish his faithful for the Gaza expulsion? It also affected good whites in Texas when all the [censored] got to move there and Florida with Hurricane Rita.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 11:05:03 PM »
Do you know what are muslim reaction to his death

1.I must say finally this rapture seeker is dead after all his damn filth on about Muslims and stuff, hope this fat tub of lard rots in ######'in hell! I wish this zalam kuri-chods ass gets rapped in hell by multiple - devils.

2.he is prolly gettin $$ raped by the satan as we speak

3This is the jerk who called the Prophet a terrorist. Astaghfirullah.

Now he finds out is it he who was wrong! Pat Robertson will soon join him in the Hellfire.

http://pakistanidefenceforum.com/index.php?s=e23c98ce7d55df6bd4b5346adf9b28ce&showtopic=66786

Most of these muslims are living in usa and canada >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 11:09:24 PM by ASHISH »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2007, 11:06:23 PM »
Astaghfirullah
What does that mean?

And yes the Muzzies are a collection of SOBs, nothing new there.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007, 11:08:22 PM »
I dont know who Jerry Falwell was but since he spoke against muslims and islam.May he RIP

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 11:10:42 PM »
I dont know who Jerry Falwell was but since he spoke against muslims and islam.May he RIP

Jerry Falwell was an Evangelical Christian leader and part of the moral right.  YOu can basically think of him as a minister of the Conservative Christian Coalition who, according to many people, said controversial things about leftist ideology.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 11:36:28 PM »
Re:  "...Katrina and Gaza...too specific to make a connection with one or the other..."

I searched for this blogger's earlier post, which detailed to the very last iota the exact correlation between Gaza & Katrina.

If I find it archived I'll post the link.

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 12:26:12 AM »
Hello all, and good day.

Although I've had numerous differences of opinion with Falwell over the years I think he was among the righteous.   I believe G-d blessed him abundantly, and that he will have a good place in the world to come.

May he rest in peace.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 12:32:16 AM »
I know that I am sad that he passed away.  I spent many years disliking Falwell until I learned what a great man he was.  By the way Teletubbies ARE gay, and my wife and I never let our son watch it.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 01:03:22 AM »
RIP. He was a true American and a true friend of Zion.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2007, 09:55:36 AM »
The progam leave it to Beaver had no sexual innuendos ::) G-D bless REV Falwell he is now with Ha'Shem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2007, 10:12:43 AM »
The progam leave it to Beaver had no sexual innuendos ::)

None but the name Beaver Cleaver.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »
The progam leave it to Beaver had no sexual innuendos ::)

None but the name Beaver Cleaver.

His name was Beaver because he had buck teeth like a Beaver.

They picked Cleaver because it rhymes with beaver...but then again so does the name Seaver.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 10:19:40 AM »
I am disturbed by the sexual content in this thread. This is a religious forum... not to mention that it's supposed to be a thread giving respect to Reverend Jerry Falwell.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 01:03:30 PM »
The atheist Christopher Hitchens went on news shows and is telling people that Falwell is going to hell.  Hitchens keeps on bashing Falwell. 

Hitchens calls Falwell a crazy fundamentalist who is against an Israel-Palestinian peace process.

Like most atheists, Hitchens hates Israel and probably blames all terrorism on Israel. 

Surprisingly, Al Sharpton actually praised Falwell.  He said that despite their differences, Falwell was a caring and compassionate person.  For Sharpton to praise someone who he completely disagrees with on issues, it must really say a lot about Falwell. 

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2007, 01:15:49 PM »
An athiest who believes in Hell? :laugh:

Apparently so.  They're good at contradicting themselves. 

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2007, 01:22:00 PM »
I am disturbed by the sexual content in this thread. This is a religious forum... not to mention that it's supposed to be a thread giving respect to Reverend Jerry Falwell.

I do respect him. And I'm saying that he was right to decry homosexual propaganda in children's television.

Whenever the name of Jerry Falwell is brought up, leftists always mention the Teletubby controversy. Well, here's a way of throwing it back in their faces.

And Danny, don't be so naive. Hollywood has been trafficking in sexual innuendo since its inception. Many of the people who worked on Leave It to Beaver were Hollywood types who couldn't stop laughing up their sleeves at the "great unwashed" American public. The only difference was that in those days, Hollywood couldn't get away with what it's getting away with now. Which is why you had Pillow Talk (starring Rock Hudson) instead of Brokeback Mountain.

Have you seen Barbara Billingsley (who played June Cleaver, the Beaver's mother) spouting jive in the movie Airplane?

Allen-T

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »
I don't know about gay teletubbies but that smiling baby faced sun used to give me the creeps!!! ;D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2007, 01:52:07 PM »
Falwell was an honorable man and a true friend of Israel, but his comment that the anti-christ is alive and is probably in the form of a male Jew is bonafide anti-Semitism.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2007, 02:39:23 PM »

sorry, i realized i never said anything.  If Falwell acted upon what was truly in his heart for the Jewish people, then I know he will be judged properly by Gd and the angels in heaven.  If on the other hand, he had an alterior motive to ruin Jews, then I know he will be judged properly by Gd and the angels in heaven.