Poll

How Many Stars Dose Chaim's Videos Deserve?

5 Stars
5 (100%)
4 Stars
0 (0%)
3 Stars
0 (0%)
2 Stars
0 (0%)
1 Star
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: I Need Help To Find A New Site To Upload Videos!  (Read 894 times)

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
I Need Help To Find A New Site To Upload Videos!
« on: June 08, 2010, 11:08:04 PM »
I want to upload more JTF videos on a different site can any one tell me wich site is good it can't be YouTube. When I try to upload the JTF video it won't let me upload the video because the file is to large and I can't make the file smaller it takes up 6GB while the other one takes up 4.2GB.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 10:03:57 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I Need Help To Find A New Site To Upload Videos!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 11:11:21 PM »

I give them 1,000,000 Stars

Why can't you use Zootube anymore?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 11:13:18 PM »
What about Live Leak?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 11:26:06 PM »
Talking about leaks...

They caught the leak from the Army intelligence officer to wikiLeaks site...

http://theweek.com/article/index/203801/wikileaks-leaker-traitor-or-national-hero

Best Opinion:  Lew Rockwell, Confederate Yankee, Atlantic

The apparent source of the controversial WikiLeaks video "Collateral Murder" — a classified 2007 clip which showed a U.S. helicopter gunning down a Reuters journalist, his driver, and other innocent Iraqi civilians — has been caught. Army intelligence SPC Bradley Manning, 22, was turned into authorities by a computer hacker after he bragged of his exploits over IM and e-mail from his base, 40 miles east of Baghdad. Manning also said he leaked some 260,000 classified diplomatic cables, plus other documents and videos exposing U.S. foreign policy warts. Do Manning's leaks make him a "national hero," as WikiLeaks' Julian Assange tweeted, or a villain who compromised national security? (Watch a Russia Today report about the WikiLeaks informant)

The only crime here is against Manning: These videos and documents were classified because they are "embarrassing," says Lew Rockwell in his LRC Blog. Should sharing them with the whistle-blowers at WikiLeaks merit being "kidnapped" by your own government? The only "war crimes" committed here were by the "happy soldiers" Manning exposed in the "Collateral Murder" video. That makes Manning a "military hero," not a villain.
"Military hero arrested"

Manning is a traitor: If Manning really thought he was bringing "wrongdoers to justice," says Bob Owens at Confederate Yankee, he had plenty of legitimate "avenues to blow the whistle." Instead, he went all vigilante, and in the process committed what "would seem to be the very definition of treason. I don't know if they still hang spies from treason, but they should."
"Brad Manning, I hope they hang you high"

Manning doesn't matter much in the big picture: The Pentagon had to spend a few days reacting to the "Collateral Murder" video, says Marc Ambinder in The Atlantic, but "Wikileaks' direct impact on U.S. policy has been, so far, rather negligible." Manning comes across as "a young, isolated, lonely figure... aggrieved at the policy failures of his government." Crime or not, his mistake was having "bragged about his exploits" to a computer-hacker "snitch."
"Main Wikileaks source outed"

http://www.informationweek.com/news/government/info-management/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225402144&subSection=All+Stories

Military Arrests Alleged Wikileaks Source

Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning purportedly sent classified videos and other information to Wikileaks.

By J. Nicholas Hoover,  InformationWeek
June 7, 2010
URL: http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225402144

The military has arrested a military intelligence analyst for allegedly leaking the video of a 2007 U.S. helicopter attack on people assembled in a Baghdad square that left two Reuters employees dead and two children wounded.

In a statement, the military said that it is holding Spc. Bradley Manning, 22, in Kuwait, pending an investigation of his leak of the classified video, which was made public by Wikileaks, a Web site that publishes anonymously submitted leaks of information. Manning is a member of the Army 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, which is currently stationed in Iraq.

"The Department of Defense takes the management of classified information very seriously because it affects our national security, the lives of our soldiers, and our operations abroad," the military said in a statement. "The results of the investigation will be released upon completion of the investigation."

Former hacker and Wikileaks donor Adrian Lamo said on Facebook and Twitter that he "outed" Manning. "I've never turned anyone in before, and don't plan to again," Lamo wrote. "But he was like a kid playing with a loaded gun. Someone was bound to get hurt."

In a Tweet, Wikileaks said that Manning -- if confirmed as the whistleblower who provided the site with videos of controversial air strikes in Iraq and Afghanistan -- is a "without doubt a national hero."

In an initial story disclosing the arrest, Wired reported that Manning had told Lamo that he had sent Wikileaks a video of an airstrike in Afghanistan, an Army document that found Wikileaks to be a security threat, and 260,000 classified U.S. embassy cables. However, Wikileaks has since refuted that it possesses the classified cables, and called Lamo and Wired reporter (and former hacker) Kevin Poulsen "manipulators."

Among Wikileaks' revelations since launching in December 2006 have been: documents apparently showing corruption by Kenyan leaders, protocols of the U.S. Army operations at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, documents pertaining to Scientology's rituals and beliefs, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's personal e-mails, thousands of Congressional Research Service reports, and intercepts of pager messages from September 11, 2001.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2010, 01:20:27 AM »
http://www.jewtube.com/

is another one you can try, Jorge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2010, 01:28:45 AM »
http://www.jewtube.com/

is another one you can try, Jorge

Yes, I have seen Jewtube.com also...

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2010, 02:17:24 AM »
I want to upload more JTF videos on a different site can any one tell me wich site is good it can't be YouTube.
I think there was a Jewish video site called "yideoz"

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2010, 04:33:27 AM »
Talking about leaks...

They caught the leak from the Army intelligence officer to wikiLeaks site...

http://theweek.com/article/index/203801/wikileaks-leaker-traitor-or-national-hero

Best Opinion:  Lew Rockwell, Confederate Yankee, Atlantic

The apparent source of the controversial WikiLeaks video "Collateral Murder" — a classified 2007 clip which showed a U.S. helicopter gunning down a Reuters journalist, his driver, and other innocent Iraqi civilians — has been caught. Army intelligence SPC Bradley Manning, 22, was turned into authorities by a computer hacker after he bragged of his exploits over IM and e-mail from his base, 40 miles east of Baghdad. Manning also said he leaked some 260,000 classified diplomatic cables, plus other documents and videos exposing U.S. foreign policy warts. Do Manning's leaks make him a "national hero," as WikiLeaks' Julian Assange tweeted, or a villain who compromised national security? (Watch a Russia Today report about the WikiLeaks informant)

The only crime here is against Manning: These videos and documents were classified because they are "embarrassing," says Lew Rockwell in his LRC Blog. Should sharing them with the whistle-blowers at WikiLeaks merit being "kidnapped" by your own government? The only "war crimes" committed here were by the "happy soldiers" Manning exposed in the "Collateral Murder" video. That makes Manning a "military hero," not a villain.
"Military hero arrested"

Manning is a traitor: If Manning really thought he was bringing "wrongdoers to justice," says Bob Owens at Confederate Yankee, he had plenty of legitimate "avenues to blow the whistle." Instead, he went all vigilante, and in the process committed what "would seem to be the very definition of treason. I don't know if they still hang spies from treason, but they should."
"Brad Manning, I hope they hang you high"

Manning doesn't matter much in the big picture: The Pentagon had to spend a few days reacting to the "Collateral Murder" video, says Marc Ambinder in The Atlantic, but "Wikileaks' direct impact on U.S. policy has been, so far, rather negligible." Manning comes across as "a young, isolated, lonely figure... aggrieved at the policy failures of his government." Crime or not, his mistake was having "bragged about his exploits" to a computer-hacker "snitch."
"Main Wikileaks source outed"

http://www.informationweek.com/news/government/info-management/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225402144&subSection=All+Stories

Military Arrests Alleged Wikileaks Source

Army intelligence analyst Bradley Manning purportedly sent classified videos and other information to Wikileaks.

By J. Nicholas Hoover,  InformationWeek
June 7, 2010
URL: http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=225402144

The military has arrested a military intelligence analyst for allegedly leaking the video of a 2007 U.S. helicopter attack on people assembled in a Baghdad square that left two Reuters employees dead and two children wounded.

In a statement, the military said that it is holding Spc. Bradley Manning, 22, in Kuwait, pending an investigation of his leak of the classified video, which was made public by Wikileaks, a Web site that publishes anonymously submitted leaks of information. Manning is a member of the Army 2nd Brigade Combat Team, 10th Mountain Division, which is currently stationed in Iraq.

"The Department of Defense takes the management of classified information very seriously because it affects our national security, the lives of our soldiers, and our operations abroad," the military said in a statement. "The results of the investigation will be released upon completion of the investigation."

Former hacker and Wikileaks donor Adrian Lamo said on Facebook and Twitter that he "outed" Manning. "I've never turned anyone in before, and don't plan to again," Lamo wrote. "But he was like a kid playing with a loaded gun. Someone was bound to get hurt."

In a Tweet, Wikileaks said that Manning -- if confirmed as the whistleblower who provided the site with videos of controversial air strikes in Iraq and Afghanistan -- is a "without doubt a national hero."

In an initial story disclosing the arrest, Wired reported that Manning had told Lamo that he had sent Wikileaks a video of an airstrike in Afghanistan, an Army document that found Wikileaks to be a security threat, and 260,000 classified U.S. embassy cables. However, Wikileaks has since refuted that it possesses the classified cables, and called Lamo and Wired reporter (and former hacker) Kevin Poulsen "manipulators."

Among Wikileaks' revelations since launching in December 2006 have been: documents apparently showing corruption by Kenyan leaders, protocols of the U.S. Army operations at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, documents pertaining to Scientology's rituals and beliefs, former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's personal e-mails, thousands of Congressional Research Service reports, and intercepts of pager messages from September 11, 2001.

They should hang this Manning fellow.  As well as the wikileaks guy who edited the video and created a web of dishonesty around the video in question.  The video in its entirety is of terrorists walking around with ak-47s and an RPG with two reporters mixed in with this crowd, carrying equipment which looked similar to the weapons which had been confirmed already, in an active war zone near a previous firefight.  The people "who wanted the story so bad they blended themselves seamlessly with terrorists" got what was coming to them.  Buddying up with terrorists in a war zone is an illogical action if you care about being alive.  Wanting to show the terrorists side of the story is antagonistic.  In addition insurgents brought their children into the war zone, displaying the moral fibers of the enemies side.  I'm not sure if the children actually got shot or not, but whoever drives around a war zone on the side of the terrorists with their f-ing children in the car has solely got the blood on their hands alone.  Terrorism is not a "take your kids to work day" occupation, that is self-evident to anyone with even a small shred of decency.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein