Author Topic: What the Palestinians do not want Jews to know [interesting short Youtube clip]  (Read 301 times)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

Video made by a brave and righteous muslim . Copied with permission.
Thank you Mahmoudabuz.

The quran states very clearly :
The land was promised to ISRAEL .

5:21
يقوم ادخلوا الأرض المقدسة التي كتب الله لكم ولا ترتدوا على أدباركم فتنقلبوا خسرين

"Moses (Musa) :O my people, enter the holy land that God Has written for you, and do not turn your backs, or you will become losers."

The Quran also say that one day the Jews will return home to their land :

17:104
وقلنا من بعده لبني إسرءيل اسكنوا الأرض فإذا جاء وعد الاءخرة جئنا بكم لفيفا
And We said after him to the Children of Israel: "Dwell in the land, then, when the time of the second promise comes, We will bring you all together as a mixed crowd."

The palestinians removed the star from the Jordanian Flag and made their Flag (PLO)

Jerusalem Holy for them ?
It is so "Holy" for them that Jerusalem (Al Quds) is not mentioned in the Quran even once .

On the Temple mount they have picnics and they play soccer .
Not only that , when they pray there , they turn their behinds towards Dome of the rock Mosque and the temple mount .

The palestinians who claim to be natives , are actually migrant workers who came to the land from neighboring Arab countries ( mainly from Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and Iraq) to work for the British mandate and the Jews who developed the land .
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein