Author Topic: Taliban Webmaster: We’ve Been Hacked!  (Read 444 times)

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Taliban Webmaster: We’ve Been Hacked!
« on: June 14, 2010, 02:42:01 AM »
Taliban Webmaster: We’ve Been Hacked!  :dance:

Online fans of the Taliban, beware: A website of the Islamic Emirate may have been hacked.

Abu al-Aina’a al-Khorasani, an administrator an elite jihadi forum endorsed by the Taliban, warns in an online post that the “group’s main site and the site of its online journal Al-Sumud, have been the subject of an ‘infiltration operation.’”

Khorasani’s post on Fallujah forum warns online jihadis “to not enter any of the links that concern these websites, and not even to surf [the content] until you receive the confirmed news by your brothers, Allah-willing.”

As readers of the Taliban’s websites know, outages are fairly regular. But a confirmed infiltration may be something new, says Flashpoint Partners’ Evan Kohlmann, who’s been tracking internet extremists for years.

“The official Afghan Taliban website has, of course, routinely been knocked offline and disabled by cybervigilantes and other culprits, but this would be the first instance that I’m aware of it being actually ‘infiltrated,’” Kohlmann said. “It’s an unsettling prospect for security-minded online jihadists, because such sites can be manipulated by a variety of hostile parties in order to harvest a breathtaking amount of personal data on regular visitors.”

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/06/taliban-webmaster-weve-been-hacked/
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: Taliban Webmaster: We’ve Been Hacked!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 03:09:57 AM »
 :dance:Baruch HaShem!!  What a mitzvah this hacker has done!! :dance:
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Taliban Webmaster: We’ve Been Hacked!
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 06:00:02 AM »
 :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

To to celebrate!!!

:fireworks: :celebrate:
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision