Author Topic: BILL MAHER STICKS UP FOR ISRAEL AGAINST MSNBC LESBIAN CATHOLIC MADDOW  (Read 1800 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XdaGaGkUuz" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XdaGaGkUuz" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 09:20:28 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Re: BILL MAHER STICKS UP FOR ISRAEL AGAINST MSNBC LESBIAN JEWESS MADDOW
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 08:00:01 AM »
I don't really know who that guy is, I am from UK, I thought he was a comedian, like Leno or Letterman? probably not.

Either way, he makes some great points there.  He is entirely right, the media are incapable of intellectually understanding and/or conveying the issue in an appropriate context to their viewers/readers, so they focus on the easy out, they sentimentalise the perceived victim.
The fact that the real victim is Israel here is counter-intuitive, given the disparity of power, but it is true nonetheless. 

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 08:05:31 AM »
I don't really know who that guy is, I am from UK, I thought he was a comedian, like Leno or Letterman? probably not.

Either way, he makes some great points there.  He is entirely right, the media are incapable of intellectually understanding and/or conveying the issue in an appropriate context to their viewers/readers, so they focus on the easy out, they sentimentalise the perceived victim.
The fact that the real victim is Israel here is counter-intuitive, given the disparity of power, but it is true nonetheless. 

He's usually an extreme leftist satirist that's why i'm suprised
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 08:26:16 AM »
Maher is an avowed Atheist with a 'capital A', and an icon of the Globalists.

IMHO he sux big time.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 09:17:21 AM »
בס''ד

Rachel Maddow is not Jewish. She is 100% Gentile Catholic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 09:22:04 AM »
בס''ד

I JUST TOOK IT FOR GRANTED THAT THE ANIMAL LESBIAN CATHOLIC WAS JEWISH, WHAT A PLEASANT SURPRISE.NO OFFENSE TO CATHOLICS BUT OUR  GAIN IS YOUR   LOSS 

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2010, 09:24:18 AM »
Rachel Maddow looks like a pickle-nose.

I think even extreme-left Jews can see what's going on. Whether they change their tune or feed their fellow Jews to the fire to save their own skins is yet to be seen.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re:  "Rachel Maddow is not Jewish. She is 100% Gentile Catholic."

In that case, she's missed her calling!

Her behavior is so stereotypically that of the ultra liberal progressive Jewish lesbian who hates all men, hates Israel, loves Hamas and Obama, that her countenance takes on the appearance of  "a Jewish feminist radical" when I look at her!

I'm sure she smells bad.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2010, 09:25:50 AM »
Rachel Maddow looks like a pickle-nose.

I think even extreme-left Jews can see what's going on. Whether they change their tune or feed their fellow Jews to the fire to save their own skins is yet to be seen.
YES I TOOK IT FOR GRANTED

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
SHE SHOULD CONVERT TO JUDAISM SO THAT WE CAN HATE HER EVEN MORE!!!    >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: BILL MAHER STICKS UP FOR ISRAEL AGAINST MSNBC LESBIAN CATHOLIC MADDOW
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 09:27:42 AM »
SHE SHOULD CONVERT TO JUDAISM SO THAT WE CAN HATE HER EVEN MORE!!!    >:(

:::D :::D :::D :::D WE HAVE ENOUGH

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 09:40:06 AM »
<object width="518" height="419"><param name="movie" value="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XdaGaGkUuz" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.eyeblast.tv/public/eyeblast.swf?v=XdaGaGkUuz" allowfullscreen="true" width="518" height="419" /></object>

This is nothing new, Bill Maher defended Israel in the 2006 war with Lebanon

The problem with supporters like Bill Maher is that they only support the secular version of Israel that cannot last.

To Bill Maher's credit he is a liberal who actually can think, because any liberal who can think will realize that Israel is the most secular and liberal country in the Middle East. Therefore, liberals with brains realize it is in their interest to support the secular state of Israel, but due to the insanity of liberals they go along with the Muslims in trying to destroy Israel. In addition, Maher actually knows the history of the region going back to 1948, and brings up the inconsistencies in the so-called Palestinian narrative.

However, Bill Maher brings on a panel that is either anti-Israel or indifferent to Israel, which leads to him being the lone voice on his own show in support of Israel. Maher's audience has already been brainwashed into clapping like seals for anything said that fits the leftist narrative of current world events, so they are confused as to why Maher is supporting Israel. Quite frankly, it is a sad situation that many people today cannot think on their own.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2010, 09:42:54 AM »
Notice how only maybe 1-2 people clapped when Maher countered Rachel Maddow. They were all expecting him to attack Israel.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2010, 09:48:20 AM »
Rachel Maddow, Yimach schema vezithra, is a disgrace to the truly brilliant women that MSNBC should and could have chosen for her position.  This intellectual lightweight has a difficult time presenting any form of logical argument that isn't in the form of a corny joke or one-liner.  I find it hard to even listen to her endless sophism, to which she receives accolades from the morons in her audience. 

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »
Usually I think Maher is an ass.  Glad to see him say something non-offensive.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »
Maher is a hypocrite and will probably curse Israel in his next show.  He is a despicable opportunist and a hateful anti-religious fool.  Don't be fooled by this isolated show of support for Israel.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2010, 08:10:43 PM »
Maher is a donkey, and I can't stand him -- unless he speaks up for the Israeli's.  And, in case you didn't know, Maher's mother is Jewish.  So maybe some of it rubbed off and maybe he has a soft spot in his heart for the Jewish homeland.

On another note:  It would be one of the greatest days of my life if the Israeli's would take out Ahmadinejahd.  What I would give to see that happen!! 

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2010, 08:12:24 PM »
בס''ד

GOOD.  Tired of the rap we get from this EVIL witch.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2010, 10:31:55 PM »
בס''ד

I'm sure she's for all abortions, and thus far from Catholic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2010, 05:00:44 AM »
בס''ד

I'm sure she's for all abortions, and thus far from Catholic.
Yes she is 100% pro abortion

Shot at 2010-01-03