Author Topic: Christian Bible modified version for marketing to Indians  (Read 10997 times)

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: Christian Bible modified version for marketing to Indians
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2010, 01:58:51 PM »
I think he has a right to say that Hinduism is a demonic religion. That's his belief system.
Hinduism is very tolerant and respectful to other faiths. To say that it is demonic implies that it is predatory and hostile which is factually incorrect.

Is that why some Hindus made human sacrifices to Kali?
there is no scriptural bases to it, it is a superstition. Very very few people do that. You are judging the actions of few individuals to whole 900 million of population? Nice analogy. And had children been sacrificed in India, how come the population is growing? time to come out of propaganda created by Euro-Communists.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2010, 02:02:02 PM »
I think he has a right to say that Hinduism is a demonic religion. That's his belief system.
Hinduism is very tolerant and respectful to other faiths. To say that it is demonic implies that it is predatory and hostile which is factually incorrect.

So you judge the entire faith by one fringe sect ? One can make an analogy to Christianity and let Jonestown represent the entire religion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2010, 02:05:18 PM »
That's not the only example of human sacrifice in India, but I'll let people research that for themselves if they're interested. My main point was that according to Christianity, non-Biblical religions are by default inspired by demons. Non-Biblical gods are considered to be false. So Pat Robertson was only saying that according to his belief system, Hinduism is demonic. This would go equally for any other non-Biblical religion.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2010, 02:06:46 PM »
and i probably dont like to go there, but you have made me to. Whats the thing with Blood of Jesus? They say God sacrifised his Son(by blood) for the Sin of people(who were following Torah).  That to me is also demonic like that of Kali instance you have pointed. I'm ready to accept that those few Hindus should dennounce Kali tantric practices.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2010, 02:09:14 PM »
and i probably dont like to go there, but you have made me to. Whats the thing with Blood of Jesus? They say G-d sacrifised his Son(by blood) for the Sin of people(who were following Torah).  That to me is also demonic like that of Kali instance you have pointed. I'm ready to accept that those few Hindus should dennounce Kali tantric practices.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to get into that on this forum considering that anything that could be misunderstood as missionizing I want to avoid.

Christians believe that Jesus conquered death and hell and rose again. No victim of pagan human sacrifice ever came back to life.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 02:12:19 PM »
and i probably dont like to go there, but you have made me to. Whats the thing with Blood of Jesus? They say G-d sacrifised his Son(by blood) for the Sin of people(who were following Torah).  That to me is also demonic like that of Kali instance you have pointed. I'm ready to accept that those few Hindus should dennounce Kali tantric practices.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to get into that on this forum considering that anything that could be misunderstood as missionizing I want to avoid.

Christians believe that Jesus conquered death and hell and rose again. No victim of pagan human sacrifice ever came back to life.
The concept that God sacrificed his son, also has pagan connotations. Dont get me wrong, but most Jews consider Christianity to be pagan also. Anyways i dont want  to digress from the topic. The topic was meant to expose missionaries and not to mock at any religion.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 02:13:52 PM »
I understand why they feel that way but all I was trying to say was that it's standard Christian teaching that non-Biblical religions are not from God. That's why Pat said what he said.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 02:15:53 PM »
I understand why they feel that way but all I was trying to say was that it's standard Christian teaching that non-Biblical religions are not from G-d. That's why Pat said what he said.
standard Christian teaching also specifies that "We do not and cannot earn salvation by keeping the Old Testa-ment Law or by simply being a good person" http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/blood-of-jesus.htm

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 02:17:07 PM »
That's not the only example of human sacrifice in India, but I'll let people research that for themselves if they're interested. My main point was that according to Christianity, non-Biblical religions are by default inspired by demons. Non-Biblical gods are considered to be false. So Pat Robertson was only saying that according to his belief system, Hinduism is demonic. This would go equally for any other non-Biblical religion.
Well if it's purely a matter of theology that's one thing I can understand, sort of. It seems to me though, that this sort of attitude is probably the reason why so many Churches are aggressive proselytizers, and in the past- even violent and murderous. Because it is better to "save" the demon worshipers by any means since otherwise they are all going to hell. So if you have to deceive them, and kill some of them in order to bring the heathen to the "truth" so be it.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »
I understand why they feel that way but all I was trying to say was that it's standard Christian teaching that non-Biblical religions are not from G-d. That's why Pat said what he said.
standard Christian teaching also specifies that "We do not and cannot earn salvation by keeping the Old Testa-ment Law or by simply being a good person" http://www.allaboutjesuschrist.org/blood-of-jesus.htm

Christians don't believe it's humanly possible to be righteous enough to be able to earn heaven, and this is something that's a point of disagreement with Judaism. There are many such points of disagreement. However I think Jews and Christians can respect and work with one another regardless.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010, 02:21:14 PM »
Well if it's purely a matter of theology that's one thing I can understand, sort of. It seems to me though, that this sort of attitude is probably the reason why so many Churches are aggressive proselytizers, and in the past- even violent and murderous. Because it is better to "save" the demon worshipers by any means since otherwise they are all going to hell. So if you have to deceive them, and kill some of them in order to bring the heathen to the "truth" so be it.

Yes some people took it way too far and became very evil.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2010, 02:32:40 PM »

Jesus was in far better shape than Buddha, Jesus had 6 pack abs, Buddha had a belly.

What? Oh cmon, I'm just having some fun with you guys. And anyway, it's true! ;D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2010, 02:45:51 PM »

Jesus was in far better shape than Buddha, Jesus had 6 pack abs, Buddha had a belly.

What? Oh cmon, I'm just having some fun with you guys. And anyway, it's true! ;D

I'm glad you can lighten up the thread a little.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2010, 02:56:23 PM »
[quote  Robertson taken pride in promoting Christianity in Non-Christian countries, but what the hell is he offering the Europe, which is getting rapidly islamic. Even though Islamic overbreeding and immigration are to be blamed, yet the fact remains that White and Black Christians in Europe have stopped going to Churches, for reasons best known to them.
[/quote]

EXACTY! this is what really irritates me about Christian evangelicals. Europe is a cesspitt of immorality and multi-culturalism, yet they choose to preach in every continent but Europe. Get your own house in order first. Also I cannot understand how they go to Russia and Ethiopia and instead of preaching to the muslims in those countries, they preach to and convert the Orthodox Christians there! It just defies logic and is an insult to Orthodox Christians.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2010, 03:01:31 PM »

[/quote]

[/quote]

HAHA you been watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. That was a great film, but not true. The Thugee cult was actually mostly consisted of muslims, only a minority of the members were Hindu. They did execute their victims by garrotting them however, but they didnt sacrifice any humans to Kali. There is a Hindu temple in Calcutta where goats are sacrificed to Kali however.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »
I'm going to let people research the topic on their own rather than getting into a big argument again (especially as I have to be at work this evening).

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2010, 03:08:12 PM »

:laugh: Yes that made me laugh. Us JTF'ers have civilised, healthy and light hearted disagreements at times but we are all on the same side, Israel's side! :dance: :dance:

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2010, 03:12:44 PM »
I'm going to let people research the topic on their own rather than getting into a big argument again (especially as I have to be at work this evening).

No one is arguing with you. Have a good evening at work Ruby.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2010, 03:14:00 PM »
People;

Show mutual respect for your friends' beliefs! You don't have to agree with their beliefs, but you do have to recognize that your friend has those beliefs, and because you value your friends, you show respect to your friends by trying not to offend them with your differences in faith. We have great Christian friends, Hindu friends, Jewish friends, and secular friends here! Honestly people, you think we can afford to alienate our friends when our enemies are gathering against us all?
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2010, 03:26:16 PM »

No one is arguing with you. Have a good evening at work Ruby.

Thank you I'll try.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2010, 05:54:38 PM »
well the problem is that the missionary organisations are alloted millions of dollars of money in every country. Then there are Church clergy in every state who are forced to use this money in a way that is going to bring people to them. At the end of every year they have to report to the head of these Evagelical organisations, about how many people have got church membership. A very corporate style of functioning. And the results are this. Then you have people like Rev Pat Robertson. Who calls Hinduism "Demonic" along with "Satanic Islam". He will try to act as Anti-Islam, Anti-Palestine and Anti-Obama, yet he is no friend of Israel. I am glad several of his projects are banned in Israel. Plus the CBN which is funded by his institution is very well known to spew venom at Ultra-Orthodox Jews. But when there is a Kahanist government in Israel, men like these are going to run for cover. Robertson taken pride in promoting Christianity in Non-Christian countries, but what the hell is he offering the Europe, which is getting rapidly islamic. Even though Islamic overbreeding and immigration are to be blamed, yet the fact remains that White and Black Christians in Europe have stopped going to Churches, for reasons best known to them.

Why are you instigating divisions in this forum?  The Torah is more opposed to Hinduism who worship idols than Christianity.

Hindus use yoga to propagate their religion.   In Israel also large number of Jews become followers of yoga.  At least Christians missionaries are open about it.  Hindus are stealth.     The VHP agenda clearly states the best way to promote Hinduism in the west is by yoga.  In America alone there are at least 70,000 new age missionaries.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »
[quote  Robertson taken pride in promoting Christianity in Non-Christian countries, but what the hell is he offering the Europe, which is getting rapidly islamic. Even though Islamic overbreeding and immigration are to be blamed, yet the fact remains that White and Black Christians in Europe have stopped going to Churches, for reasons best known to them.

EXACTY! this is what really irritates me about Christian evangelicals. Europe is a cesspitt of immorality and multi-culturalism, yet they choose to preach in every continent but Europe. Get your own house in order first. Also I cannot understand how they go to Russia and Ethiopia and instead of preaching to the muslims in those countries, they preach to and convert the Orthodox Christians there! It just defies logic and is an insult to Orthodox Christians.

[/quote]

you know what, as a chistian i agree.

Organised hristianity is horrible, im sorry but it is, every church ive been to is weird and cultish, The whole church of england thing and catholicsim thing to me is a joke. Since when did jesus(yeshue) go around in robes and cloakes.

I could wrote a 100000000000000000000000000 dissertation as to why organised christianity is horrible. I chose to follow craig winn and just try and read the bible(i really should read it more).

Going back to your orginal point yes i also agree that we as christians should focus on europe. Ironic that the MMA legend a devot christian has done more for the religion in the eastern block than any christian missionary.

When i was 19 i believed in converting, and soon realised its very off putting, i was just very passionate then(in the wrong way).

Now i just have a crucifix tattoed on my forearm  and never mention my religous beliefs, but proudly tell them if they ask me about my cross tattoo. That way its up to the no christian if they want to talk religion. Which apears to be more effective.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2010, 09:10:27 PM »

The concept that G-d sacrificed his son, also has pagan connotations. Dont get me wrong, but most Jews consider Christianity to be pagan also. Anyways i dont want  to digress from the topic. The topic was meant to expose missionaries and not to mock at any religion.

Hinduism has divided India into 4 different caste systems.  The low caste people are brutally oppressed by upper caste Hindus for centuries.  Many low caste Hindus want a change.  They are 4th rate citizens in their own country.  HZ, you talk about Pat Robertson but why didn't Hindus build India or Nepal like a Western nation.  Why do Hindus need to present the glorified version of Hinduism in the West?
Christianity has not divided White people into 4 different castes.   

For those who don't know about Hinduism in this forum:

In certain places in India low caste Hindus cannot even go into streets and places belonging to High caste Hindus.   Low caste people are given separate plates/tumblers/glasses in some restaurants belonging to Orthodox Hindus. 

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
Haven't you heard, Hindu Zionist?  Christianity is the most Hindu thing ever since the swastika.

Really?

One of the most glaring features of the New Age, is its ideological similarity to German National Socialism. The occult roots and nature of the religious philosophy at the heart of the Third Reich remained `classified` information for many years after the end of WWII. Could it be that the same Demonic force behind Hitler's reign of terror, was that which moved the `Allied Powers` to conceal from the public for decades the arcane mysticism which lay at the very foundations of the Nazi Movement? Were they knowing participants in the `The Plan` as revealed by the High Priestess of the New Age, Alice Bailey[3]in the 1930s?

A significant portion of this` Plan` dictates that the New World Order necessary for total world domination by `The Christ` (not Jesus Christ) and `The Great White Brotherhood`[9] would have to be established upon the foundations of a world severely traumatized by war[8]. In its essence, the New Age Movement can be clearly seen to be in many ways a revival of National Socialism.

Like Nazism, the New Age is based upon a structure of initiates, adepts and masters. High level initiates always know more than low-level initiates. As in any large organization, most people quietly do their jobs without knowing the full nature of what they are involved with, or precisely where they personally fit in the greater scheme of things. Most of the rank and file of any large organization never get to see the big picture at all. Only those in higher management will understand the finer details and overall scope of the operation. It can be assumed therefore that a substantial number of those participating in the New Age Movement are, although quite innocently involved with the best of intentions, unwitting Cannon fodder in the war against God and his people. In the same way as the Military functions on a `need to know` basis, the same is the case with the Illuminati and it's fellow travellers in the New Age.

http://www.rense.com/general86/newagehit.htm

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2010, 09:16:13 PM »
Of course he is pro-Israel, but that is only for his agenda. Evangelicals face threats from Arabs. And if he wants to get his projects sanctioned in Israel, he has to act Pro-Israel. It is simple business mentality. If i want a overseas deal to be done, i need to first counter the local mafia or companies, who could be potential threat to my market.

Of course you have project Hinduism in the West as a glorified form which is know as New Age.  That is in the VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad - World Hindu Federation) manifesto.

Read here about New Age Missionizing Among Jews:

http://philologos.org/__eb-trs/naI.htm

In the previous segments, we examined the philosophies underpinning the New Age or "Age of Aquarius", an age which not everyone is qualified to enter.  We saw the open hostility expressed by New Age thinkers toward Jews and especially Judaism.  We noted the high caliber of people who embrace the NA concepts of "unity in diversity" and "the evil of separatism", focusing on the role played by the United Nations and related groups. Given the admittedly low potential of Jews as a "race" to enter the New Age, they must be viewed as unworthy of indoctrination efforts.

Wrong. In fact, missionary efforts among the Jews are springing up so quickly that this survey is certain to be out of date within months of writing. [So the reader should consider this section - already far longer than any other in the series - as only a sample of the more prominent groups and personalities.]

1. Efforts Among Secular Jews
Missionary efforts among secular Jews are concentrated mainly in appeals to world harmony and cooperation as taking priority over any narrow group interests, playing on the Jewish sense of responsibility to humanity. Beginning by touching on the innermost nerve of the secular Jewish community - persecution in general, and the Holocaust in particular - the "Tibetan Master", Alice Bailey's spirit guide, reassures them that their suffering is being taken into account by the entire Hierarchy: "The fate of the Jews in the world war is a terrible tale of cruelty, torture and wholesale murder, and the treatment of the Jews down the ages is one of the blackest chapters in human history. For it there is no excuse or condonation, and right-thinking people everywhere are aware of this and are eagerly demanding that these persecutions end.  The spiritual forces of the world and the spiritual leaders of humanity (both those working on the outer plane [human] and those guiding from the inner side of the veil [disembodied spirits]) are seeking a solution." (_Problems of Humanity_ IV, p.102)  Many Jews, in great relief, read no farther and eagerly give their support to the Age of Aquarius.