Author Topic: YouTube of Hate - GTA Kill a Jew videos  (Read 2294 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
YouTube of Hate - GTA Kill a Jew videos
« on: June 24, 2010, 12:12:49 AM »
Has anyone seen these disgusting videos of jews being tortured and killed in the video game Grand Theft Auto? I heard about this but when I actually see it it makes me sick to my stomach. Why would a video game like this be allowed to be sold? Why are Jews not standing up and demanding that the game producer be drawn and quartered?

There is something wrong if Americans can sit back and allow children to play games where killing and maiming Jews is a 'fun' thing to do.

I have started to flag these vile videos on youtube. I hope that youtube removes them...

There are so many videos and so many 'Kill Jew' comments which are really disturbing...

This kind of thing makes me want to kick some ass..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: YouTube of Hate - GTA Kill a Jew videos
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 12:21:21 AM »
I think Zooboob wold only remove them if it showed a white killing a black or brown person rather a Jew.  Remember YouTube is anti semetic.  You are right.  They are extremely disturbing and the Grand theft auto games do glorify mob violence.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 12:21:48 AM »
Right after I flagged the first video it got taken down, there must have been a lot of people flagging it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2010, 12:25:11 AM »
I intend on calling Google/YouTube tomorrow. Their headquarters is right down the street from where I work. I will tell what they say tomorrow night.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2010, 12:33:00 AM »
This shows how sick video games can be and why there should be a tight control over their contents if we do not want our kids to be infected by them.
Even when video games have no shocking contents, they do not have good effects on children anyway. It's better for them to do sports or play music, for example.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2010, 12:47:48 AM »
I'm speechless.  Out of every type of people on earth religious Jews get picked as a victim.  How about some anger towards people who... I don't know, maybe, attack our FRIGGIN COUNTRY ON 911????  GTA is an immoral game in general, but if you ARE going to kill a demographic how about killing the one that wants to kill you?  How Jews get 2/3 out of all religious hate crimes in America at 2% of the countries population vs. Muslims who receive like 7% and have a far larger demographic is beyond me.  Maybe it is because people know Muslims will actually kill you and your family if you mess with them.  More guns and Krav Maga for Jews is my prescription.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2010, 12:49:39 AM »
I'm glad the first one is gone, that one was really horrific. A skinhead like character was kicking and stomping an elderly Jewish looking character.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2010, 12:57:14 AM »
Do you see the sick comments about how Jews deserve to be kicked and killed? These are American white kids.... I heard one of them narrating the entire episode how he was 'hunting for jews'...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2010, 12:58:32 AM »
Here's another couple of disgusting videos to flag:

This channel needs to be flagged:
http://www.youtube.com/user/spiros66#p/u/3/mib_Gv-nUjs

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2010, 01:01:09 AM »
Do you see the sick comments about how Jews deserve to be kicked and killed? These are American white kids.... I heard one of them narrating the entire episode how he was 'hunting for jews'...

I saw them and it made me feel sick. :(

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2010, 01:05:11 AM »
GTA really made a game where you can kill Jews and be Nazis?!  Or is this some sort of hacking by an independent Nazi??
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2010, 01:10:32 AM »

Whats so funny is that this is a Greek channel and didn't Hitler hate the Greeks?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2010, 01:13:24 AM »
The neo-nazis don't have an accurate view of Hitler anyway. They imagine him in their minds to be some great white protector of the race, when as Chaim pointed out, Hitler wanted to kill most of the world's white people. Also the fact they hate Jews is much more important to them than any other facts or information, they are very happy that Hitler murdered millions of Jews, even if they deny at the same time that he did it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2010, 01:24:42 AM »
I also want to point out that to me the issue is not that the video game is violent. I myself play a 'violent' videogame which involves shooting a variety of high-powered weapons at players who appear as alien characters. In this game we play capture the flag and try to kill the enemy players. The big difference between the videogame I play and this GTA game is that the GTA game allows antisemites to act out their perverted fantasy of killing Jews. Imagine what must go on in the twisted mind of a young person who plays this sick game when he goes to a supermarket or a gas-station and there is a religious looking Jew. Maybe they don't act out what they feel but their twisted minds must be thinking some very ugly thoughts.

I am truly disturbed by what youtube allows to be posted on their site. As I said I intend on calling them to talk about it, and if they don't give me a satisfactory answer I think that the media outlets should be made aware of the rising antisemitism here in America.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2010, 05:27:55 AM »
I just flagged the third one. That was a disgusting video.

The big question I have is whether the game has missions to kill Jews or if there are just Jews in the game.

My understanding of the game is that it is a simulated NYC where you can drive around to just about every neighborhood. This means you could run over people in just about any ethnic neighborhood. If that is the case, it is they player that needs to be blamed. If the mission was to kill Jews, then it is the game. On second though, it is still a despicable game that promotes crime, so it should be blamed anyway.

Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 05:30:03 AM »
take back our temple, after being the most persecuted minority in the world, Jews should not be put in a game where it's an option to do these kinds of things to them.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 06:22:13 AM »
This is disgusting. Rockstar should be ashamed of themselves for doing this.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 06:23:43 AM »

Ruby the guy Spiros just has songs from around the world also Jewish singer

http://www.youtube.com/user/spiros66#p/u/4/nKwkA5jmpQo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 06:44:09 AM »
Well I just thought it was interesting he was hosting Nazi music without a disclaimer that it was for historical purposes only, or something like that. Unfortunately even for that purpose I think it gives a lot of little punk neo nazis the opportunity to easily take and use the music for their own purposes. I just think he should have made his intentions more clear at the very least.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 06:52:50 AM »
Well I just thought it was interesting he was hosting Nazi music without a disclaimer that it was for historical purposes only, or something like that. Unfortunately even for that purpose I think it gives a lot of little punk neo nazis the opportunity to easily take and use the music for their own purposes. I just think he should have made his intentions more clear at the very least.
your right
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 07:33:01 AM »
With all due respect, you can pretty much shoot or maim anyone in that game. Some missions make you take out some Russians, others blacks, other hispanics. There's one with a Jew, I guess.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 09:09:47 AM »
With all due respect, you can pretty much shoot or maim anyone in that game. Some missions make you take out some Russians, others blacks, other hispanics. There's one with a Jew, I guess.

The issue is that Religious Jews are a minority and allowing people to graphically beat and kill them gives Nazis a great way to express their antisemitism. If you think that it is ok to choose which minority to beat and kill then I think you have been poisoned by the hatred which the 'game' creates.

The comments on those youtube pages display the true feelings of those who play games where killing Jews is considered fun.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 11:19:47 AM »
You can kill all different kinds of people in the game. Get a thicker skin, imo.

Or go play the game and kill skinheads, which you can also do.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2010, 11:27:06 AM »
I intend on calling Google/YouTube tomorrow. Their headquarters is right down the street from where I work. I will tell what they say tomorrow night.

U should go right in there and talk to them, face to face.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2010, 12:16:47 PM »

U should go right in there and talk to them, face to face.

This morning I said I just might do that.