Author Topic: Ben has now joined StørmFrønt and supports the Nazis  (Read 1523 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Ben has now joined StørmFrønt and supports the Nazis
« on: June 27, 2010, 08:08:00 AM »
בס''ד

Ben Mizrahi is a 16 year old Israeli (who claimed to be Jewish). He has now joined the Nazi web site StørmFrønt. Ben's username on StørmFrønt is "The Israeli Neo-Fascist". Ben's new friends on StørmFrønt include "Oven Baked Jew", a Nazi who laughs at the burning of the Jews in the ovens during the holocaust.

Here is what Ben Mizrahi wrote on StørmFrønt to introduce himself when he first joined:

hello. i want to say that i am ashamed i was in that filthy forum,not anymore.the jtf is a jewish supremacist bolshevik forum.they are pretending to care about the white race but i talked with their founder quite a bit and he told me he hates all the gentiles in the world.there are also a large amount of self hating whites there.the founder of jtf is the convicted jewish supremacist chaim ben pesach or in his real name victor vancier.his right hand is ron ben michael who hates all the gentiles and secular jews and want america and europe to be taken over by the islamists.this is their website: http://www.jtf.org/ please enter and tell them what the real white nationalist thinks about them.we had many nazi supporter there that unfortunately got banned 9i also got a banned after expressing my fascist views over there

Of course, Ben is now lying like a true Nazi propagandist. He knows very well that to hate all gentiles is completely against Torah Judaism. Ben's claim that I told him that I hate all Gentiles is an absurd lie.

Notice he says that "unfortunately" Nazis were banned on the JTF forum and that he "also got a banned (sic) after expressing my fascist views over there".

Ben now claims that he is really a Bavarian German Gentile whose family converted to Judaism:

i couldn't agree more.i think this is the main problem of today's white society.i am very proud of my whote heritage (mymother's family was orginitnated from a bavarian hereditary family so i am a fifth aryan from my other sides,i am a whole white but i unfortunately my ancestors chose at one point of their lives to convert to judaism (yuck,i hate that religion).they stell
 seemd to maintain their

So Ben claims that he is really an "Aryan" whose family "unfortunately" converted to Judaism. He adds: "yuck,I hate that religion". This is Ben's way to get accepted by the Nazis as an "Aryan".

But StørmFrønt Nazis are not the only friends that Ben has now made: he is also friends now with Steven Weigang, who calls himself the "German JDL". Weigang's "JDL" is recognized and supported by Shelly and Ari Rubin's "JDL". Maybe all of them can now join StørmFrønt.

I just thought our members would want to know what type of sick people oppose JTF.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 08:13:36 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Ben has now joined StørmFrønt and supports the Nazis
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 08:10:49 AM »
Good. I bet they'll all gang up on him and beat the holy hell out of him.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2010, 08:18:58 AM »
בס''ד

BTW Ben wrote to me in Hebrew complaining that "Galil" was banned from the JTF forum for "presenting to you genetic facts". "Galil" is the Nazi who called the Jews "oven magnets". Ben complains about him being banned for supposedly telling the truth. Ben also complains on behalf of his friend Steven Weigang. Here's the message in Hebrew:

למה הרסתם ככה לסטיבן את התדמית?
 הוא בא לעזור לכם להילחם באנטישמיות וככה אתם מגיבים?
 לא פלא שאנשים בורחים מכם
 אה טעכשיו תקפתם גם את גליל על שהציג לכם עובדות גנטיות
 [אתם מנסים להסתיר משהו?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2010, 08:20:42 AM »
If you hated all Gentiles you wouldn't have endured all the criticism you got from the splinter forums to prove them wrong about how they didn't want you to work with Gentiles they didn't approve of.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 08:22:46 AM »
בס''ד

BTW Ben wrote to me in Hebrew complaining that "Galil" was banned from the JTF forum for "presenting to you genetic facts". "Galil" is the Nazi who called the Jews "oven magnets". Ben complains about him being banned for supposedly telling the truth. Ben also complains on behalf of his friend Steven Weigang. Here's the message in Hebrew:

למה הרסתם ככה לסטיבן את התדמית?
 הוא בא לעזור לכם להילחם באנטישמיות וככה אתם מגיבים?
 לא פלא שאנשים בורחים מכם
 אה טעכשיו תקפתם גם את גליל על שהציג לכם עובדות גנטיות
 [אתם מנסים להסתיר משהו?

Maybe you can tell Ben that his miniature intellect cannot comprehend that Galil did not merely present the study, he actually tried to distort its findings and give his own crazy interpretation in addition to throwing nazi rhetoric at us.   Tell ben that Jews do not take nazi rhetoric lying down and we do not tolerate vermin like him or his nazi friends and their Jew-hatred.

I don't have very high expectations for a 16 year-old.  Nonetheless, I am amazed at how stupid ben is.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 08:23:05 AM »
Good. I bet they'll all gang up on him and beat the holy hell out of him.

I'm confident that the hideous beasts on StørmFrønt won't give Ben any credibility.     A true Nazi will regret anyone with Jewish blood.     Adolf Hitler would have targeted someone like Ben to be killed.    

If Ben doesn't change his ways,    a horrible ending for him is going to occur.     The only question is will his actions cause disaster for good people along the way???
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 08:25:07 AM »
Chaim, I'm not too sure why you waste time with these children. Weigang, Ben etc. they are just ignorant kids who pose no threat to us. If they don't want to open their eyes to the truth, then Hashem can deal with them. When I ask Hashem in Shemona Esreh to destroy the wicked and the enemies, that is the only time I waste any energy on these miserable, wretched excuses for vermin.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 08:29:08 AM »
He's obviously on the lower level on the I.Q. charts
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 08:32:22 AM »
LOL, if Ben wants to consider the results of genetic studies, the studies show that he as part Mizrahi (if that was true) has much in common genetically with Middle eastern peoples and especially modern-day Fakestinian Arabs.   Is that scientific reality inconvenient for him?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 08:36:49 AM »
I remember how he kept denying he was a Nazi when he was here, even as he said Nazi things. At least now Ben M is out in the open about it.

Here's what I don't understand though. If the Stormfronters get their way, he will have to leave his home in Israel, probably with zero compensation. That's the least of what they want to do to Israelis. So how can he support people who want to evict him?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 08:38:44 AM »
I remember how he kept denying he was a Nazi when he was here, even as he said Nazi things. At least now Ben M is out in the open about it.

Here's what I don't understand though. If the Stormfronters get their way, he will have to leave his home in Israel, probably with zero compensation. That's the least of what they want to do to Israelis. So how can he support people who want to evict him?
The same way some German Jews were allowed to be nazis ,rules are meant to be bent.You know i actually didn't dislike him for awhile
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 09:04:19 AM »
I am not surprised in the least that this guy ended up being a full-blown Nazi. I knew he would go to StørmFrønt to be with his Nazi comrades. Ben has forsaken any Olam Haba he may have had coming. And I really don't know about teshuva for this apikoris, that only Hashem knows.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 09:13:21 AM »
I still do not believe that Ben m is even someone from Israel named Ben.

I thinks he's been someone active in StørmFrønt all along.

He's certainly not a working adult - only an adolescent has the time and resources on his hands to spend joining each and every forum in the world and pretending to be from among them.

In this day and age, it wouldn't be so out of the ordinary for an A-rab Nazi living in Eretz to have a complete grasp of Hebrew as well as a Hebrew/English keyboard.

Regardless of his origin and circumstances:

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 09:35:11 AM »
His spelling has improved drastically!? :::D

What a "white nazi genital treat" loving yutz! :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 09:54:09 AM »
I told you he was Skkie, etc.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 10:07:35 AM »
He was someone else from somewhere else. But he should have declared that he is a khazar aryan.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2010, 11:08:20 AM »
I still do not believe that Ben m is even someone from Israel named Ben.

I thinks he's been someone active in StørmFrønt all along.

He's certainly not a working adult - only an adolescent has the time and resources on his hands to spend joining each and every forum in the world and pretending to be from among them.

In this day and age, it wouldn't be so out of the ordinary for an A-rab Nazi living in Eretz to have a complete grasp of Hebrew as well as a Hebrew/English keyboard.

Regardless of his origin and circumstances:

Good riddance to bad rubbish!

She is obviously not what she appears to be. It is sad that people take him so seriously.