Author Topic: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage  (Read 20152 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage
« on: June 29, 2010, 12:39:01 AM »
Feminem Supports Gay Marriage

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/06/17/eminem-has-change-of-heart-supports-gay-marriage/

Like this really was surprising... The world's most public faggot supports faggot "marriage"... no sh**. But what's up with this "change of heart" crap? He himself never said he had a "change of heart". The Bolshevik wigger multinational media said that because they are still trying to promote the lie that he is (or was) this hardcore, tough thug. Faginem has always been a fujjpacker, is a fujjpacker, and always will be one.

So, when are Feminem and his longtime life partner, Dr. Gay (yimach schmam) tying the knot?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Quote from: Politics Daily
Feminem Has Change of Heart, Supports Gay Marriage
11 days ago
MARA GAY
A decade ago, Feminem was blasted by gay rights groups for using homophobic lyrics in his songs.

But at 37, the rapper, real name Marshall Fagthers, says his "new, tolerant" self supports gay marriage.

"I think if two people love each other, then what the hell?" he said in a recent interview with The New York Times. But that's not to say that the The Real Slim Lady has gone soft.

"I think that everyone should have the chance to be equally miserable, if they want," he said.

The comments come at a particularly fitting time, as California wraps up its contentious Proposition 8 trial, which will decide the fate of the state's gay marriage ban. Meanwhile, Feminem's new album, "Recovery," hits stores next week.

Celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, who is openly gay, was shocked at the rapper's turnaround.

"Now, if the last person you would ever think in the world is for gay marriage, we can't possibly see what is holding up the rest of the country!" he wrote today.

Feminem says his new album, "Recovery," doesn't have the kind of language about women that got him in trouble earlier in his career either. "My overall look on things is a lot more mature than it used to be," he said.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 12:40:59 AM »
We got it Eminem is a fruit

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 12:41:50 AM »
You really hate MEMEMNEM don't you? It seems like a day can't pass without reading the latest things going on in his life.

Obviously he's a prostitute... Do we need to be reminded that some people are such whores?
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 12:56:34 AM »
You really hate MEMEMNEM don't you?
What was your first clue? BTW did you know that Eminem backwards is Meninme? Appropriate considering he is a faggot, isn't it?

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 07:40:28 AM »
Fagthers
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 07:42:28 AM »

This guy and all those obsessed with him should be put on trains.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 07:51:28 AM »
Well you can see why we are being taken down, God has forbid gay lifestyles and gay marriage.  To him it is an abomination.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 09:45:05 AM »

This guy and all those obsessed with him should be put on trains.

:::D :::D :::D
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Fred

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 10:10:22 AM »
How is gay marriage any of our business?
Liberty or death

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 10:21:07 AM »

Because a Torah Jew should oppose such immorality being sanctioned by our representative government. I dont support oppressing them and taunting them, but certainly we should stand against homosexual marriage.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 10:27:44 AM »
What's with the obsession?!  I forgot about that freak 8 yrs ago.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Fred

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 10:44:25 AM »

Because a Torah Jew should oppose such immorality being sanctioned by our representative government. I dont support oppressing them and taunting them, but certainly we should stand against homosexual marriage.
Yes, of course one might find religious arguments in favor of opposing gay marriage. My take on it, though, is that religious marriage is one issue, while secular marriage is a whole other issue where religious concerns have no bearing.

In my opinion the state has no right forcing religious communities to accept as legitimate or perform gay marriages, but I at the same time have the opinion that religious concerns which impede the individual liberties are in no way anything that the state should be take into account while legislating.

The state cannot effectively promote family values, and it is idiotic thinking that the state in some way can minimize the prevalence of a certain sexuality. The state cannot promote anything good in civil society, it can in such cases more often than not only oppress people who aren't necessarily a menace to anyone or anything.

Homosexuality is a fact of nature. Live with it.
Liberty or death

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2010, 12:44:33 PM »

Yes, of course one might find religious arguments in favor of opposing gay marriage. My take on it, though, is that religious marriage is one issue, while secular marriage is a whole other issue where religious concerns have no bearing.

In my opinion the state has no right forcing religious communities to accept as legitimate or perform gay marriages, but I at the same time have the opinion that religious concerns which impede the individual liberties are in no way anything that the state should be take into account while legislating.

The state cannot effectively promote family values, and it is idiotic thinking that the state in some way can minimize the prevalence of a certain sexuality. The state cannot promote anything good in civil society, it can in such cases more often than not only oppress people who aren't necessarily a menace to anyone or anything.

Homosexuality is a fact of nature. Live with it.
I see gay marriage as a socio-economical issue. I don't think the state should give the same benefits it may give to normal couples like tax exempts. Same sex marriages don't make economic sense since they produce no children or very few and at very high cost (lab-assisted pregnancy is expensive and unhealthy).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2010, 01:35:19 PM »
I don't get it, do we need a Faginem update every day?

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2010, 02:55:21 PM »
You really hate MEMEMNEM don't you?
What was your first clue? BTW did you know that Eminem backwards is Meninme? Appropriate considering he is a faggot, isn't it?

:::D thats funny
i agree feminem is a flamer!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2010, 05:18:24 PM »

Because God created Adam and Eve and not Adam and Steve!
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Fred

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2010, 06:53:11 PM »
I see gay marriage as a socioeconomical issue. I don't think the state should give the same benefits it may give to normal couples like tax exempts. Same sex marriages don't make economic sense since they produce no children or very few and at very high cost (lab-assisted pregnancy is expensive and unhealthy).

It is very much an socioeconomical issue.

Up to 13-20 per cent of the population are non-heterosexual (be it actively homosexual or exhibiting homosexual tendencies), so it is very much a socioeconomical issue. Surveys and other investigations of the prevalence of homosexuality have shown quite varying results, everything from as little as two in a hundred individuals --or every 50th -- being homosexual to as many as every fifth. My feeling is that both extremes are inaccurate, but I do certainly also believe that a substantial part of the population actually exhibits some sort of homosexual tendency or outrightly practices homosexuality. I do not believe in a concept of complete homosexuality or complete heterosexuality, as there are rich examples of otherwise practicing heterosexuals engaging in acts of homosexuality and vice versa. Studies have shown that there might be a correlation between homosexuality and biological factors, as well as other studies have shown that the brain structure seen among homosexual males differed from the one seen among heterosexuals. I believe that individuals can have a tendency to exhibit homosexual behavior, the dominance of such tendency differing among individuals, with urges to participate in homosexual activities being occasional or practically nonexistent amongst some, while the urge is much stronger and even constant among others. Having both homosexual and heterosexual liaisons is a choice, and on that level a religious view on such things can spur behavior that is morally acceptable in that religion, but the attraction to other individuals, be it of the same or the opposite sex, cannot necessarily be seen as a choice.

So my basic premise is that homosexuality -- in one form or the other -- is prevalent, and that it is simply, as mentioned earlier, a fact of nature. Both liberals, conservatives and libertarians hail the liberal democracy. One of the premises for a liberal democracy is an equality of rights and liberties, unregarding gender, ethnicity and sexuality. Even though I am not in any way interested in homosexual relationships and I actually see a development in the direction of acceptance and normalisation of such relationships as harmful for traditional family values, which I see as beneficial -- the family values and not the development, mind you --  I find it difficult from a pro-democratic point of view to attempt forcing own values, ideology and religion upon others, as well as I cannot morally defend impeding or limiting the liberties of individuals -- those who do not seek to limit the liberties of others -- on an arbitrary basis. Furthermore, I see state discrimination with the purpose of promoting a certain religious or moral doctrine not as a conservative position, but as a fascist position. The conservative distrusts the state, and therefore I find it difficult making the encouragement of my values a state task, especially if it involves democratically problematic legislature and programmes.

This, of course, also extends to for instance taxation of homosexual couples in registered "marriages", "partnerships", "civil unions" -- call it what you like -- and the legal aspects of inheritance between partners in a homosexual relationship, etc. Talking about homosexual reproduction, I see it as difficult bringing on the argument of the fact that homosexuals generally do not reproduce as much as heterosexuals as an argument for the discrimination of homosexuals. To make tax exempts pro-family (or pro-reproduction, if you like), they may be altered to grow with the amount of children a family has, or something similar. Talking about artificial reproduction, it is actually not necessary for reproduction among homosexuals, as is evident by the tradition of formal, legal relationships and "natural" insemination among homosexuals of opposite genders. You cannot do anything about that on legal ground, sSo if one regards homosexual parenthood a problem, then the solution is most likely somewhat fascist.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 07:16:28 PM by Fred »
Liberty or death

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2010, 07:34:28 PM »
It (homosexual marriage) is most definitely a socio-economic issue.

The issue being that no society is capable of sustaining itself without the institution of marriage being defined as between one man and one woman, and sanctioned by the state.

Aside from heterosexual marriage, no other institution allows for the minimal birth rate required for any society to sustain itself by having a young vital work force which both reproduces as well as sustains its aging population.

Homosexuality is as old as time itself, and there has yet to be one society embracing homosexuality which was able to continue functioning.

Any other "discussion" is crap propaganda being offered by the homosexual front groups and their running dog lackeys in academia.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2010, 07:43:12 PM »
It (homosexual marriage) is most definitely a socio-economic issue.

The issue being that no society is capable of sustaining itself without the institution of marriage being defined as between one man and one woman, and sanctioned by the state.

Aside from heterosexual marriage, no other institution allows for the minimal birth rate required for any society to sustain itself by having a young vital work force which both reproduces as well as sustains its aging population.

Homosexuality is as old as time itself, and there has yet to be one society embracing homosexuality which was able to continue functioning.

Any other "discussion" is crap propaganda being offered by the homosexual front groups and their running dog lackeys in academia.

Great post....Words of wisdom... I honestly don't care what gays do on their own time but I do wish that they stop insisting on being married.... Some sort of legal status that would give them insurance and financial rights would be ok however they should not insist on calling it marriage.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 09:52:21 PM »
IMO, Denying homosexuals marriage is in no way a lack of rights for them.  All men in the US are permitted to marry a woman, and all women are permitted to marry a man.  Every person in the US has that same very identical right.  If one does not find such an option desirable, or non-applicable, for them it is their right to pass on the right of marriage to a member of the opposite sex.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 02:47:50 AM »
Up to 13-20 per cent of the population are non-heterosexual (be it actively homosexual or exhibiting homosexual tendencies), so it is very much a socioeconomical issue. Surveys and other investigations of the prevalence of homosexuality have shown quite varying results, everything from as little as two in a hundred individuals --or every 50th -- being homosexual to as many as every fifth. My feeling is that both extremes are inaccurate, but I do certainly also believe that a substantial part of the population actually exhibits some sort of homosexual tendency or outrightly practices homosexuality. I do not believe in a concept of complete homosexuality or complete heterosexuality, as there are rich examples of otherwise practicing heterosexuals engaging in acts of homosexuality and vice versa. Studies have shown that there might be a correlation between homosexuality and biological factors, as well as other studies have shown that the brain structure seen among homosexual males differed from the one seen among heterosexuals. I believe that individuals can have a tendency to exhibit homosexual behavior, the dominance of such tendency differing among individuals, with urges to participate in homosexual activities being occasional or practically nonexistent amongst some, while the urge is much stronger and even constant among others. Having both homosexual and heterosexual liaisons is a choice, and on that level a religious view on such things can spur behavior that is morally acceptable in that religion, but the attraction to other individuals, be it of the same or the opposite sex, cannot necessarily be seen as a choice.
There is a significant precentage of the population also suffers from eating disorders. BTW this percentage seems to increase in relation to how affluent, liberal, and materialistic the society is. Now there are "pro-ano" organizations, who claim anorexia is a life style and not a sickness. They demand recognitions too.

So my basic premise is that homosexuality -- in one form or the other -- is prevalent, and that it is simply, as mentioned earlier, a fact of nature. Both liberals, conservatives and libertarians hail the liberal democracy. One of the premises for a liberal democracy is an equality of rights and liberties, unregarding gender, ethnicity and sexuality. Even though I am not in any way interested in homosexual relationships and I actually see a development in the direction of acceptance and normalisation of such relationships as harmful for traditional family values, which I see as beneficial -- the family values and not the development, mind you --  I find it difficult from a pro-democratic point of view to attempt forcing own values, ideology and religion upon others, as well as I cannot morally defend impeding or limiting the liberties of individuals -- those who do not seek to limit the liberties of others -- on an arbitrary basis. Furthermore, I see state discrimination with the purpose of promoting a certain religious or moral doctrine not as a conservative position, but as a fascist position. The conservative distrusts the state, and therefore I find it difficult making the encouragement of my values a state task, especially if it involves democratically problematic legislature and programmes.
As individuals Homosexuals have the same liberties, rights and everything under the law. They demand things beyond personal liberties. They demand the creations of new institutions such as the same sex marriage. They demand that such union would be recognize and enjoy exactly the same benefits that traditional marriage have. Even in liberal democracy there is not absolute equality between different institutions such states, cities, police departments, etc. It is impossible even to determine what is equality in such a case. The thing is, an individual is free to leave from city A to city B.

It is not anti-liberal for society to say that since traditional marriage are beneficial for social good they should be encouraged. If a homosexual individual choses to enter into such union he too will get the same benefits as part of a traditional married couple. So he cannot claim that he is being discriminated. What they claim is that homosexual couples are. The same goes to bigamists (even more so since they are actually outlaws), and other forms of alternative family units.

This, of course, also extends to for instance taxation of homosexual couples in registered "marriages", "partnerships", "civil unions" -- call it what you like -- and the legal aspects of inheritance between partners in a homosexual relationship, etc. Talking about homosexual reproduction, I see it as difficult bringing on the argument of the fact that homosexuals generally do not reproduce as much as heterosexuals as an argument for the discrimination of homosexuals. To make tax exempts pro-family (or pro-reproduction, if you like), they may be altered to grow with the amount of children a family has, or something similar. Talking about artificial reproduction, it is actually not necessary for reproduction among homosexuals, as is evident by the tradition of formal, legal relationships and "natural" insemination among homosexuals of opposite genders. You cannot do anything about that on legal ground, sSo if one regards homosexual parenthood a problem, then the solution is most likely somewhat fascist.
There are many reasons why homosexual couples makes bad economic sense. But it is true that they cannot produce offspring the normal and cheep way, since what they wish is naturally impossible- they want that two men or two women would be the only two legal parents of a child. It is impossible to achieve naturally. If they get a third element of opposite sex and use it for insemination in the natural way, then this person is legally a parent of the child while one of the homosexual couple who didn't "contribute" his/her genes has no legal rights to be a guardian for the child.

Hence most same sex couples who want children resort to more complex and expensive measures to get what they want. Women couples use artificial insemination, and some of them would even use the other woman as the host that give birth. Men couples have to buy themselves an egg and a host female and then legally adapt the child in a country that allows for such adoptions.

Now I agree that the state can't prevent people from producing such children, but I don't see why should it be obligated to encourage it either. If they don't get state support, then their methods which are costly and ineffective would produce very few such children. But if they get their way, then the state would have to allocate much resources to a counter-beneficial purpose.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 09:14:25 AM »
The media gives us a Faginem update like every hour thanks to his gay-love fest "Recovery" that just came out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 09:21:44 AM »
The media gives us a Faginem update like every hour thanks to his gay-love fest "Recovery" that just came out.

I don't like him because he's a wigger and I think white people should have white culture and stand proud in who they are. At least his daughter is white, although I fear she might become a coalburner with a father like that. It's really unfortunate if he's gay (well, not really an if, I think you've established it pretty well), but that's really between him and God (and his doctors if he catches something from it). I guess what actually bothers me about him most is how he encourages other white people to get involved in black culture and be a bunch of degenerates.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 11:16:13 AM »
I don't think he's gay at all -- I think his recording sales and bookings have taken a dive and that now, on the advice of his manager, he's acting like a queer in hopes that he can salvage a huge audience of queers which he completely alienated for the past ten years.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 01:08:20 PM »
I don't think he's gay at all
Evidence of his homosexuality extends back to his very first record (The Slim Shady LP). He created a flamingly homosexual character, "Ken Kaniff", that he used in skits for his first couple of albums. During concerts, he rubbed the faces of inflatable dolls representing members of ICP (a metal group he hates) on his crotch. His second album, featured a song, "Amityville", that had one of his bandmembers (the morbidly obese negro Bizarre) graphically describing a homosexual incest encounter. Also on this album (The Marshall Mathers LP), he voiced support for gay marriage on "The Real Slim Shady", the most successful song of the record. Finally, as I already pointed out, he actually admits to a sexual relationship with Dr. Dre (which Dr. Dre then concurs with in his cameo appearance) on "My Dad's Gone Crazy" on his third album, The Eminem Show.

This isn't even accounting for the numerous times that he has always dressed in drag, his nonstop references to homosexuality in all of his work, his support for gay organizations and the pro-homosexuality theme of his movie 8 Mile, etc.