Author Topic: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage  (Read 20000 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage
« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2010, 09:04:36 PM »
I agree with most of what CZ posted about diseases that affect homosexuals more than straights. However it's true that MRSA and HPV are not just things that affect homosexuals even if they can be transmitted during sexual encounters of all types. If someone has multiple partners (as many gays do) then of course it's more likely to pass stuff on like that.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: July 01, 2010, 09:06:52 PM »
Alice Cooper said he had to separate himself from his stage character in order to survive. He said part of the problem with many rockstars is that they try to be that person on the stage all the time and it destroys them.

Ron I like that shirt. lol

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #102 on: July 01, 2010, 09:10:36 PM »
It's definitely not right, but at least most of the really perverted stuff is being reserved for high school kids and not really children.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2010, 09:17:05 PM »
Maybe we should sign

treaty?
I have to get my moneys worth meaning that JTF has to come out ahead in the end... Nothing is personal here ... It's all whats best for the movement and what brings us people and  :$:.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2010, 09:22:11 PM »
I hate rap noise, but I'm familiar with the culture because it's the dominant culture. The only way I'll believe that Eminem is a homosexual is if some gossip rag like People Magazine report on it.
"Slim Anus" and "Nuttin but a Kurva Thang" were pretty humiliating disses. Slim Anus, in fact, is what singlehandedly prompted Faginem to start with the phony gaybashing crap on his second album (The Marshall Mathers LP). The pretty unanimous consensus by observers/critics was that it impacted Feminem a lot.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2010, 04:15:04 PM »
Dr. Brennanfan,

With all of these various posts you and I have always been friendly.  You never personally attacked me, nor I you--until you took up for CZ who is lying.  Instead of listening to me and reading what I was saying you attacked me.  I have explained 20 times on this forum that I do not think homosexuality is a good thing.  I have been painfully explicit that my only objection is when I see all gay people here maligned for being the most evil people on earth.  Homosexuality is a sin, but there are other aspects to being a human being.  I and more former friends NEVER did the outraGeous things, the vile disgusting things that CZ tries to ascribe to people.  Do you understand how those kind of lies lead to violence?  Should I have been fired from my job for being gay---yes this happened.  I never flaunted who I was, they just assumed after awhile I was gay because I didn't talk about my personal life.  What was my crime?  I shut my mouth, was a loyal employee, received superior performance evaluTions, etc.  If I were  a Troll, I would never have 'outed' myself here or  used my real first name, nor would I have donated to JTF.  The stuff CZ is saying is exactly the kind of  things the Germans said about Jews.  Who in their right mind even thinks about sex and children in the  same sentence????   What I'm defending is the kind of falsehoods that lead people to think they can go out  and attack other people.  I am NOT in anyway saying gay is good-- at all
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 04:31:33 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #106 on: July 02, 2010, 04:41:00 PM »
You guys, it's one thing to condemn that promiscuous, drug taking, in-your-face lifestyle.   We're ALL in agreement on how it's a bad thing.  That includes JTFEnthusiast2.  So it's wrong to imply that he's pushing the homosexual agenda here. 

However we do need to make a distinction between those who want to shove that lifestyle down everyone's throats, and people like JTFEnthusiast2, who have chosen to avoid that kind of life.  Frankly, I don't think we've been doing that here.  All the posts on homosexuality I've seen here are "Fags this, gays that."  So of course JTFEnthusiast2 will take it personally.

The fact of the matter is, JTFEnthusiast2 has chosen to not act on his attraction to other men.  However, that does NOT make him a heterosexual.  What he's been saying here is that he and  people like him have been abused and discriminated against despite not acting on their attraction to members of the same sex.  So when people here post about "Fags this fags that" of course he'll take it personally. 

Whatever happened to loving the sinner but hating the sin? 

Anyway, I think I'm going to lock this thread, since it's gone on for several pages already.