Author Topic: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage  (Read 20214 times)

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
Re: Faginem OPENLY Supports Faggot Marriage
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2010, 07:58:54 PM »
He still owes us an explanation of why he keeps defending and crying out for homos.

JTFE2 is a compassionate human being. He doesn't owe anyone anything.

That is true..........
JTFE2 doesn't owe anyone anything.
He only owes himself and G-D.................

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2010, 07:59:03 PM »
He still owes us an explanation of why he keeps defending and crying out for homos.

JTFE2 is a compassionate human being. He doesn't owe anyone anything.

Agreed he doesn't owe anybody anything.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2010, 08:01:08 PM »
I knew all will jump on me ;D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2010, 08:02:45 PM »

We can disagree with you Ron, without it being a personal attack. I think it would be best if you could see that disagreeing with you is not an attack on you, it's disagreement with something you said. Not every message that doesn't agree with you is an attack.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2010, 08:05:58 PM »

We can disagree with you Ron, without it being a personal attack. I think it would be best if you could see that disagreeing with you is not an attack on you, it's disagreement with something you said. Not every message that doesn't agree with you is an attack.

I feel different intentions but whatever

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2010, 08:06:34 PM »
The views of the womenfolk on this forum should be respected.

Enough of this foolishness!

Our Nazi trolls don't do half the damage to JTF as does the infighting among members on the forum.

As a tiny minority of people who are under threat of imminent annihilation by the "International Community", we simply have no time for the "luxury" of attacking each other for sins past or present.

This is exactly how Jerusalem fell to Rome, with the Jews divided against each other and too busy fighting internecine warfare to act in their own collective best interest.

STAY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES' S-H-I_T 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2010, 08:08:19 PM »
Massuh gone wild

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2010, 08:08:50 PM »
So I "caused infighting" by posting a NEWS ITEM about what the gay agenda is doing?

This is some warped thinking.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2010, 08:15:10 PM »
But I'd suffocate for the respect, before I breathe to collect a f***' check. Becuae alot of truth in the booth, is said is jest"..

"half the s**t i say i just make it up to make you mad, so kiss my white naked donkey"..

I could go on with quotes, but the guy bACK IN THE day said things to get a reaction. And in DBF case it worked...

That's how he differentiated himself from other rappers. He changed the subject matter of his material dramatically on his major label debut to avoid the unfounded criticism that he was trying to sound like Nas or AZ.

D.B.F. is just speculating. There's enough wrong with Eminem that you can criticize him about. But he's not a homosexual.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2010, 08:15:53 PM »
D.B.F. is just speculating. There's enough wrong with Eminem that you can criticize him about. But he's not a homosexual.
Did you see any of the facts about him that I have posted?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2010, 08:27:47 PM »

Sorry you feel that way. That's one of the things I meant though when I felt like I have to walk on eggshells. I'm afraid if I say anything to disagree with you that you'll feel like I'm attacking you. We should be able to have a conversation about something and have it not get personal.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2010, 08:29:10 PM »

He made an innocuous comment concerning homosexual "marriage". Big deal.

Also, the Insane Clown Posse's weak diss track is not proof of anything. Eminem owned them in that beef.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2010, 08:31:47 PM »
Also, the Insane Clown Posse's weak diss track is not proof of anything. Eminem owned them in that beef.
Obviously you are a fan of Feminem, so you aren't going to listen to the mountain of evidence against him (75% of which comes from him, Dre, or his bandmates in D12).

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #88 on: July 01, 2010, 08:35:01 PM »
OMG!

I never thought I would read Insane Clown Posse on JTF... I just know that it looks meshugga...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #89 on: July 01, 2010, 08:39:20 PM »
OMG!

I never thought I would read Insane Clown Posse on JTF... I just know that it looks meshugga...

Whether you like them or not, I think they told the truth about Feminem. They were a fixture of the Detroit underground rap/metal scene long before Feminem was a twinkling in Dr. Gay's eye, and they had access to all sorts of gossip and firsthand reports about him.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: July 01, 2010, 08:41:47 PM »

Sorry you feel that way. That's one of the things I meant though when I felt like I have to walk on eggshells. I'm afraid if I say anything to disagree with you that you'll feel like I'm attacking you. We should be able to have a conversation about something and have it not get personal.

nvm

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #91 on: July 01, 2010, 08:45:19 PM »
Evidence of his homosexuality extends back to his very first record (The Slim Shady LP). He created a flamingly homosexual character, "Ken Kaniff", that he used in skits for his first couple of albums. During concerts, he rubbed the faces of inflatable dolls representing members of ICP (a metal group he hates) on his crotch. His second album, featured a song, "Amityville", that had one of his bandmembers (the morbidly obese negro Bizarre) graphically describing a homosexual incest encounter. Also on this album (The Marshall Mathers LP), he voiced support for gay marriage on "The Real Slim Shady", the most successful song of the record. Finally, as I already pointed out, he actually admits to a sexual relationship with Dr. Dre (which Dr. Dre then concurs with in his cameo appearance) on "My Dad's Gone Crazy" on his third album, The Eminem Show.

This isn't even accounting for the numerous times that he has always dressed in drag, his nonstop references to homosexuality in all of his work, his support for gay organizations and the pro-homosexuality theme of his movie 8 Mile, etc.

It's all shtick.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #92 on: July 01, 2010, 08:46:53 PM »
DBF  you are an old time member here at JTF and in my book that always carries a great deal of weight however.... Iran is looking to nuke Israel and the American way of life is under attack by radical elements of society.... We are in great trouble ...I understand your concern about the radical gay agenda but sometimes you carry the issue far... Lets focus on whats important and get JTF on to a productive track.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #93 on: July 01, 2010, 08:49:10 PM »
Talking about Shtick, how about Alice Cooper...

I have heard his whole act is just that, an act... He is really a nice guy that everyone likes and not the horrible monster he plays on stage..

I saw Alice Cooper in the year 1988 and it was a very exciting show..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #94 on: July 01, 2010, 08:50:10 PM »
It's all shtick.
He seems to have a pretty big fixation on male-male sexual encounters for it being all schtick. One or two faggot jokes, yeah, but the man made three albums filled with nonstop gay references, gay characters, and gay scenarios. (This is ignoring the "circumstantial" evidence like why is it that he has never been romantically linked with anyone after divorcing Kim, why he constantly poses in traditionally homosexual manners for photo/fashion shoots, why his look [closely-buzzed peroxide blond, cleanly shaven, constant wearing of wifebeaters/"muscle shirts"] is closely identified with the gay community, etc.)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: July 01, 2010, 08:50:43 PM »
Maybe we should sign

treaty?

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #96 on: July 01, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »
Obviously you are a fan of Feminem, so you aren't going to listen to the mountain of evidence against him (75% of which comes from him, Dre, or his bandmates in D12).

I took the time to read what you wrote, laughed a bit and then turned up the Rush album "Moving Pictures".

I hate rap noise, but I'm familiar with the culture because it's the dominant culture. The only way I'll believe that Eminem is a homosexual is if some gossip rag like People Magazine report on it.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #97 on: July 01, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »
So I "caused infighting" by posting a NEWS ITEM about what the gay agenda is doing?

This is some warped thinking.

I wonder how long this particular obsession will last before you start posting a million irrelevant threads about yet another celebrity

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #98 on: July 01, 2010, 08:53:23 PM »

I took the time to read what you wrote, laughed a bit and then turned up the Rush album "Moving Pictures".

I hate rap noise, but I'm familiar with the culture because it's the dominant culture. The only way I'll believe that Eminem is a homosexual is if some gossip rag like People Magazine report on it.

Awesome... Moving Pictures came out just before Signals which I first saw in 1983...

Im a big Rush fan and have seen them a total of 5 times.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2010, 09:02:55 PM »
Im a big Rush fan and have seen them a total of 5 times.

Heh. That's cool! That must of been quite the experience.