Author Topic: I put The "Flotilla Terror Trap Song" on "WE JEW" - It has 89 views in....  (Read 1333 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Just a few hours.

See   http://wejew.com/categories&c=All&lo=basic&s=mr&t=a&p=1

http://wejew.com/media/8912/Flotilla_Terror_Trap/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Thanks,   AsheDina!     The more exposure the song gets,   the better!
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Thanks,   AsheDina!     The more exposure the song gets,   the better!

THX eb, I have to go, bad mood lately, the blogoshpere is really making me sick and I am tired of the Jew hate. Just tired. Sad, tired, angry, sleepy, depressed.
T/c
Cya all sometime later this week.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now they are MONITORITNG me at "We Jew"
I am sick of this. SICK OF IT.
What the hell do people want to do? Roll over an play dead?!
I just put up "Jews just wanna Have Guns" and they are MONITORING me.
This is a FASCIST world!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Now they are MONITORITNG me at "We Jew"
I am sick of this. SICK OF IT.
What the hell do people want to do? Roll over an play dead?!
I just put up "Jews just wanna Have Guns" and they are MONITORING me.
This is a FASCIST world!

It's yet another example of the dangers of Liberalism.      The self-hating Whites  ( including the Mayor of NY City,  who can also be categorized as a self hating Jew ) are opening the door for disaster that will make anything that has occurred previously look mild in comparison.     

Having said this,   your efforts are very much appreciated.      One day,   everyone of the Anti-Semites who doesn't repent to G-d's satisfaction,    will pay a steep price for their horrific actions.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Liberalistica Maniacs like to play this "game" where they "monitor" all with whom they disagree -- they pretend to be a "higher authority" which is "keeping an eye" on the dangerous "right wingers".  And, that is the pitch they use for begging donations from morons - they say "Help us keep an eye on dangerous militia right wing groups right here in our own country!"  "Your generous contributions allow us to continue this important work" - "Click here to donate using PayPal".  What a joke!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
I think it's strange how most Jewish sites don't seem receptive to JTF

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
To them, being a happy, willing, and eager punching bag for anyone the world is the Jewish way.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
To them, being a happy, willing, and eager punching bag for anyone the world is the Jewish way.

They ought to know better. There's no excuse for being that way after everything that has happened in the 20th century.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."

They ought to know better. There's no excuse for being that way after everything that has happened in the 20th century.
Mass Stockholm syndrome.  Or evilness.  Perhaps a little from column A, and a little from column B.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
OK, Maybe SOME are starting to wake UP:
http://wejew.com/categories&c=All&lo=basic&s=mr&t=a&p=1
Its right there, "Jews just wanna have guns"
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://wejew.com/media/8928/Jewish_Rapper_Y-Love_Hip_Hops_in_Aramaic/

Listen to this black ugly "Jew"  Oy.

What is the point of this? Making fun of other Jews is Sinat Chinam. Y-Love is Jewish {by Conversion} and he is Orthodox in his observance. You are aware that there are black orthodox Jews, aren't you? He has attended Ohr Somayach yeshiva in Israel... I have heard Yitzak Jordan {Y-Love} sing with DScribe...

Yitzchak Jordan (also known by his stage name Y-Love) is an orthodox Jewish rapper. He used to occasionally attend a Baptist church when he was young, but later converted to Orthodox Judaism. Born to black and Puerto Rican parents, he found understanding for his early stirrings of faith from his maternal grandmother, Clara Lopez. Named after the matriarch of a Jewish family that once gave her father a job, Lopez had served as a "Shabbos goy" as a child, and wasn't shocked when Jordan donned a kippah to observe Passover. "As I started separating myself from the rest of the family, she acted as my interpreter," recalled Jordan, in an interview with the Forward. Soon after that, as a child, he began to give his Jewish classmate his lunch money in exchange for teaching him Hebrew. Now Y-Love's music fills that role, translating his faith into freestyle rhymes and danceable beats for diverse audiences. Y-Love's devotion to music is tempered by a religious fervor that precludes him from performing on Jewish holidays or until 72 minutes after the Sabbath's end. An early fan of heavy metal and punk rock, he first became interested in hip-hop while studying in Israel. At Ohr Somayach yeshiva in Jerusalem, Jordan met a fellow student, David Singer, and the two began memorizing Talmudic texts via rap. "I called him Y-Love, because it has a double meaning, like the question, "why love?" Singer remembered. Singer said he advised Jordan not to hide his identity or try to pass as a Yemenite Jew. "I always tell him, part of your genius and your beauty is that you don't have to fit in," he said. Ohr Somayach was also where Jordan met his manager, Erez, known professionally as DJ Handler. A college radio hip-hop connoisseur, Handler was awed by the ease with which Y-Love mixed verses of English, Yiddish, Hebrew and Aramaic. Y-Love's lyrics are described as being about "individuality, spirituality...love and against materialism." In keeping with Jewish tradition, Y-Love starts each morning with the prayer of Shacharit, the first of three Jewish prayers he makes during the course of a day. Y-Love won the 2006 Jewish Music Awards award for Best Hiphop, receiving more votes than Matisyahu in internet voting. Y-Love is also Director of the Clicks of Hope Foundation , a nonprofit organization founded in response to a cry for help on MySpace.com in 2006 to benefit victims of violence and abuse and to promote Jewish religious outreach.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Just a few hours.

It now has 187 views.  It looks like it's one of the more popular new videos on the site.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Yes, that video is very well done... I saw it last night..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Just a few hours.

It now has 187 views.  It looks like it's one of the more popular new videos on the site.

And they are moderate.  So, thats a good thing.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל