Author Topic: My Stance on Homosexuals/Homosexuality (from Eminem thread)  (Read 9566 times)

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: My Stance on Homosexuals/Homosexuality (from Eminem thread)
« Reply #50 on: July 06, 2010, 09:58:25 AM »
First off, raul mario, being nice isn't the way to go. Being decisive accurate and strong is the way to go.

Good formula, Dr. Dan, right on target.
Too many Jews and righteous Gentiles tend to behave too nicely and timidly. They do not want to confront the true nature of their ennemies. They want to please and appease. They are afraid to fight, to do the unpleasant but necessary work. The role of a Kahanist movement is to wake people up before it is too late.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
First off, raul mario, being nice isn't the way to go. Being decisive accurate and strong is the way to go.

Too many Jews and righteous Gentiles tend to behave too nicely and timidly. They do not want to confront the true nature of their ennemies. They want to please and appease. They are afraid to fight, to do the unpleasant but necessary work. The role of a Kahanist movement is to wake people up before it is too late.

There is a time for peace and a time for war. Indeed it is essential to treat our families, friends, neighbors as the Torah teaches... Treat your brother with kindness... There is no way one can follow the Torah without following the commands, most of which command us to treat our neighbor as we want to be treated...

But Torah also requires us to be strong in the face of enemies... We must learn the Torah lessons in order to defeat these enemies. We do not defeat them by being 'nice' or 'friendly'. We defeat them by destroying them till there is nothing left of them.

A good Jewish leader must strike a balance between being understanding of differences within the congregation of all of Israel and at the same time being strong against influences and ideas which poison the Jewish people. I believe that Judaism requires us to be prepared for two things at the same time... Attempt to acheive peace while at the same time preparing for war. Because we don't believe in Dualism, everything including the good and the bad come from Hashem.

A wise man reads the Torah and learns all the lessons, regardless of whether they conform to the current world view...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2010, 11:55:40 AM »

There is a time for peace and a time for war. Indeed it is essential to treat our families, friends, neighbors as the Torah teaches... Treat your brother with kindness... There is no way one can follow the Torah without following the commands, most of which command us to treat our neighbor as we want to be treated...

But Torah also requires us to be strong in the face of enemies... We must learn the Torah lessons in order to defeat these enemies. We do not defeat them by being 'nice' or 'friendly'. We defeat them by destroying them till there is nothing left of them.

A good Jewish leader must strike a balance between being understanding of differences within the congregation of all of Israel and at the same time being strong against influences and ideas which poison the Jewish people. I believe that Judaism requires us to be prepared for two things at the same time... Attempt to acheive peace while at the same time preparing for war. Because we don't believe in Dualism, everything including the good and the bad come from Hashem.

A wise man reads the Torah and learns all the lessons, regardless of whether they conform to the current world view...

Well said, Muman.

In this case, CZ and DBF were not in the wrong expressing themselves against the dangers of homosexuality.  However, again, I need to strongly recommend that we be clear at the same time that we equally abhor immoral sex and adultery etc etc and that we embrace people who want to change for the better or who have already changed.

I think there is an over reaction by other members on this forum when this takes place.  I really feel for those people and don't blame them for being upset.  I think it's because of how some of us in the opposition express ourselves.  There are also a few others who don't care how they express themselves and are careless.  A note to the careless ones: your message won't get across anywhere and may even backfire. 

CZ and DBF did nothing wrong.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: July 06, 2010, 01:09:33 PM »
Schavartze in Yidish simply means Balck and it's not derogatory. But it's quite impolite to name a group of persons by their colour in different language from the rest of the text. Even more when criticizing them. They would either think it's an insult (since they don't know Yiddish) or even worse, that you have such an aversion to them that you cannot stand saying Black in English (as if it were a dirty word).
And regarding sexual sins, as with all personal sins, it's something between H" and the sinner. If you want to speak about the Seven Universal Laws, then you should also speak out against idolatry, and eating a limb of a living animal (you might not believe it but here there are people who eat the testicles of animal they castrate, perhaps not in America).
As a societal and political issue, what we must fight is the leftist agenda which promotes homosexual marriage, abortion and so on. Regarding private life, the only thing we can do is to teach the Noahide Laws for Gentiles and the Torah for Jews. No movement can force people to do Teshuvah. What about a person who privately (even in his mind) commits blasphemy and idolatry? What about neo-Pagans? What about atheists?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 10:18:55 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: July 06, 2010, 01:26:58 PM »
Again raulmario, the goal is to be strongly versed when speaking about abhorrent peoples and their behaviors.

A righteous black person should understand what 99 percent of his people are comitting and not get offended. A patient one will ask what we mean. However one with a chip on his shoulder will most likely do what all koffim do and if chooses to be offended so be it. If he chooses to understand where we stand, then all the power to him. Talking nice about a people who the majority are antisemetic is not right.

The same goes with personal sins. Yes all humans sin and all who want to work on being a better person no matter how difficult to me is doing a type of tishuva. Listen, you or I are not perfect and we hope to improve ourselves each day. Others refuse to and in this regard, many homosexuals refuse to even try stopping their behavior or even admitting its wrong. And for that matter some heterosexuals come under that same category in regards to sleeping around. Our job is to uphold the rule and not look the other way.

What homosexuals and heterosexuals do is harmful for Jewish and gentile society. Jews and righteous gentiles have an obligation to unapologetically give their opinions when asked to do so.
I don't recommend for an individual to go and prostelytize since its not in his best interest, but here in this movement amongst ourselves and when we want to deliver a message representing ourselves, we caanot be apologetic or nice.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2010, 04:01:13 PM »

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2010, 06:43:52 PM »
Dr Brennanfan,

I've pretty much given up on your capacity for reason, but here's for other forum member's who actually know something about the sexual lives of Americans.  Most carriers of HPV are heterosexual.  Most people with HPV infections are straight.  Anyone who has rectal HPV is someone who has had anal sex, and I'm sorry to report that is lots and lots of straight people.  I know that contradicts your entire theory of knowledge on sex, but it's true.

And I am not remotely sorry for ONE WORD that I said about CZ, NOT ONE WORD.  He's a deliberate liar who makes this forum look like a bunch of kooks.  If you want to be against homosexuality, then be intelligent, don't cite articles from hate sites that are 30 years old that dont have a shred of medical validity.   So get off that horse already.  I am on the side of science and reason.  The two of you are defending the kind of filth that results in people being attacked and murdered.  You can be against homosexuality and be intelligient

« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 06:51:08 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 09:58:54 PM »
1- You said being black is not a sin. But you insult them all.

2-When you insult them, it's obvious that ANY Black would feel hurt even if he is pro-Jewish or even if he had converted. An Ethipian Jew would also feel hurt.

3-The Jewish sages warned against involving Israel with issues not incumbent to Judaism. And it's forbidding to casue unnecessary conflicts with other nations. It's also a Chilul H" to say hurting things agaisnt people in a way that it would falsely appear that that's the way of the Torah (this forum is called jewish and even keeps Shabbat).

4- Leftists  just want to destroy us. They are not even pro-gay acceptance. They side either with pro-gay marriage (Most of their supporters are actually straight), they side with Muslims who execute gays and they side with anyone who can destroy civilization. Those pro-gay adoption would have no problem in taking part in a demonstration defending Iran in case a human right organization accused Iranians of inhumanity on the execution of a supposed gay man.
Why causing divisons? A good question for you. Why annoying righteous people with racist comments?

When JTF insults blacks (And this includes Chaim), we do NOT insult their genetics, we insult who they are on the INSIDE, which is at least partially (or maybe mostly) because of their hideous culture.  We dont say we hate blacks because of their dark skin or their flat noses, or anything like that.  We hate their culture.  Their hip-hop, their hatred of jews, America, and whites in general.  Their violent ways, and their overwhelming immaturity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2010, 10:07:20 PM »
In this case, CZ and DBF were not in the wrong expressing themselves against the dangers of homosexuality.  However, again, I need to strongly recommend that we be clear at the same time that we equally abhor immoral sex and adultery etc etc and that we embrace people who want to change for the better or who have already changed.

I think there is an over reaction by other members on this forum when this takes place.  I really feel for those people and don't blame them for being upset.  I think it's because of how some of us in the opposition express ourselves.  There are also a few others who don't care how they express themselves and are careless.  A note to the careless ones: your message won't get across anywhere and may even backfire. 

CZ and DBF did nothing wrong.
Thanks Dr. Dan. As usual you are the calm voice of common sense when we hotheads go off halfcocked.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2010, 10:19:34 PM »
Dr Brennanfan, I've pretty much given up on your capacity for reason
I'll let that slide, it certainly was much nicer than the evil things you said about Christian Zionist, one of the greatest JTFers we have.

but here's for other forum member's who actually know something about the sexual lives of Americans.
Being a former practicing homosexual does not make you an expert on everyones' sex lives, or STDs.

Most carriers of HPV are heterosexual.
Another weaseling statement that has absolutely no meaning whatsoever for the current discussion. You, I, Dr. Dan, and the possum that lives in my neighbor's lemon tree all know that this discussion was about anal HPV specifically. 

Most people with HPV infections are straight.
Most human beings are straight. Compare the proportion of heterosexuals infected with HPV to the proportion of homosexuals and bisexuals who have it.

Anyone who has rectal HPV is someone who has had anal sex, and I'm sorry to report that is lots and lots of straight people.  I know that contradicts your entire theory of knowledge on sex, but it's true.
Another weaseling statement. The vast majority of heterosexuals do not have extreme amounts of partners and do not practice very high-risk activities. So naturally they have lower rates of rectal HPV even when they have rectal intercourse. I couldn't care less if a husband and wife have anal sex; if they do not cheat on each other they will not get rectal HPV (or any other STDs), and certainly won't spread it to the community at large. I want to hear you now try to explain away the holocaust that the homo community visited upon society in the 1980s, when blood donations were not screened for AIDS and huge numbers of innocent people died horrible deaths from this faggot plague.

And I am not remotely sorry for ONE WORD that I said about CZ, NOT ONE WORD.
Thanks for only reinforcing what was already obvious about your character all along.

He's a deliberate liar who makes this forum look like a bunch of kooks.
And you are a homosexual propagandist who wants to make gays out to be the noblest, kindest, most misunderstood of all citizens. Pleeze. Your people helped murder 6 million Jews (Hitler was very likely homosexual and several high-ranking SS/SA officials certainly were).

If you want to be against homosexuality, then be intelligent, don't cite articles from hate sites that are 30 years old that dont have a shred of medical validity.
Maybe 30 years ago people were less politically correct and brainwashed and told it like it is more.

So get off that horse already.  I am on the side of science and reason.
That's a trolling statement if I've ever seen one.

The two of you are defending the kind of filth that results in people being attacked and murdered.
How about talking about all the crimes that your precious gays have visited upon society? Tell me about Jesse Dirkishing, will you? I guess he was a homophobe who "had it coming". Tell me about the war of molestation and pedophilia that your kind has waged on children all over the world (and yes, check the stats, a highly disproportionate number of pedophiles are mostly or exclusively attracted to boys). Tell me about all of the guys in prison who get raped and often infected with AIDS and other awful diseases. Now tell me that homos are innocent.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2010, 10:23:39 PM »
Im sorry that I have to be the one to lock this thread...

This kind of stuff is not what we should be spending time on.

I am not alone in my dislike of this sort of thread.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2010, 05:16:29 PM »
Muman, thank you very much for locking this thread.

This discussion has gotten WAY out of hand!

Dr. Brennan Fan, if you want to be against the homosexual lifestyle and the indoctrination of children into such a lifestyle, that's fine.  Everyone here, JTFEnthusiast2 included, agrees with you on that.  However, I'm going to have to draw the line at you comparing JTFEnthusiast2 to Nazis and pedophiles.  That was extremely ugly. 

While there were quite a few homosexual Nazis, the main thing that united those monsters was their maniacal hatred of Jews for being sub-humans, as well as other non-whites.  So do you have any idea how hurtful it is to tell a Jew (who no doubt lost family in the Holocaust) on a Jewish forum that "his people" are responsible for the murder of 6 million Jews? 

Furthermore, and I can't believe I have to keep repeating this, but JTFEnthusiast has chosen not to act on his same-sex attraction.  For that, we should give him our support.  But instead, you imply that he's a pedophile. 

Now I've known many gay men.  Never once have I heard anything from them about how they want to violate children!  Those are two different groups. 

Like I wrote in that other locked thread, it's natural for JTFEnthusiast2 to take threads about homosexuals personally.  Remember, he has chosen to abstain from that lifestyle.  But that still does not make him a heterosexual. 

Finally, I want to address the issue of heterosexual promiscuity.  There are lots of promiscuous people out there.  Not all of them are gay.  Google the bloggers Roissy in DC, and Roosh (warning -- sexually graphic content).  These two guys have quite a following.  Look at some of the posts and comments, and you'll see that rectal intercourse is not just limited to homosexual men. 

Anyway, I don't want to see anymore Eminem posts for a long time.  You're just publicizing someone who doesn't deserve it.