Author Topic: Responses To Imerica  (Read 11560 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Responses To Imerica, UMM HMM.
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2007, 07:45:31 PM »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! :) I thought I'd actually come in here and have to don a custom-made flame-retardant jumpsuit. lol I'm glad that we can have  a conversation on this subject without bashing each other over the head and insulting each other. That's all I want. Even if people disagree with me. I won't die if someone dosen't agree with me. We have different points of view. And that's outstanding to me. :)

It's very appreciated. I wish more people would debate like this. This is good for the forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

ftf

Re: Responses To Imerica
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2007, 07:51:33 PM »
Again you've missed the point.

Two things you've missed:

One: It's not me trying to say it, I'm just trying to explain what someone else was saying.

Two: The actual point, no, it's not that they are insulting the Jews in the pat on the head manner, that calling Barrack well spoken could be construed to be an example of, they are saying that all Jews are privileged in order to get other people to feel jealous of Jews, and to hate them, "they're doing better than you and it's not fair".

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2007, 03:59:01 AM »

I'm sorry that the person at the college you sought to attend treated you that way. Did they actually say, "We're not accepting you because you're Jewish or is that what you got from the situation? You know you could have taken them to court for discrimination, right?

Anyhow, there are many other schools in America who offer Master's programs. I'm sure any one of them would have let you attend their school.

I need to know something, since when has being called "priviliged and advantaged" been a bad thing? Its a whole lot better than the craziness blacks have been called...stupid, lazy, good-for-nothing, no account, n'gas. Dust yourself off and try again.

This schvartze-lover DOCTOR LARRY Z. LESLIE told me over the phone (he refused to meet me at his office) told me that I was "provileged and advantaged" and that i would never get into grad school as long as HE was at U/South Florida (he still is...). He also told me that I would not get into any grad school in the state of Florida.

So, using this Muslim convert's logic, a Jew who actually comes from a lower economic background is MORE PRIVILIGED AND ADVANTAGED than a schvartze who comes from a HIGHER tax bracket? Explain that..or btter yet, cointact that Muslim pig Leslie and ask him yourself. Since you be Black he be rappin' wit yo...hell you show up in frint of him, you'd automatically get an A...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2007, 06:38:55 AM »

I'm sorry that the person at the college you sought to attend treated you that way. Did they actually say, "We're not accepting you because you're Jewish or is that what you got from the situation? You know you could have taken them to court for discrimination, right?

Anyhow, there are many other schools in America who offer Master's programs. I'm sure any one of them would have let you attend their school.

I need to know something, since when has being called "priviliged and advantaged" been a bad thing? Its a whole lot better than the craziness blacks have been called...stupid, lazy, good-for-nothing, no account, n'gas. Dust yourself off and try again.

This schvartze-lover DOCTOR LARRY Z. LESLIE told me over the phone (he refused to meet me at his office) told me that I was "provileged and advantaged" and that i would never get into grad school as long as HE was at U/South Florida (he still is...). He also told me that I would not get into any grad school in the state of Florida.

So, using this Muslim convert's logic, a Jew who actually comes from a lower economic background is MORE PRIVILIGED AND ADVANTAGED than a schvartze who comes from a HIGHER tax bracket? Explain that..or btter yet, cointact that Muslim pig Leslie and ask him yourself. Since you be Black he be rappin' wit yo...hell you show up in frint of him, you'd automatically get an A...

Imerica what this man is being told is nothing more than reverse discrimination of the worst kind. This is why when a white person is in a hospital bed and a black doctor walks in the room they don't know  its never a comfortable situation. Is this black doctor as qualified as a white doctor who had to fight the system just to get into school or is this an affirmative action doctor that was pushed along just to get some color in the schools ranks. If black society  doesn't start accepting a merit based system of advancement they will never be accepted by all of society.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2007, 07:30:30 AM »

[/quote]
Imerica what this man is being told is nothing more than reverse discrimination of the worst kind. This is why when a white person is in a hospital bed and a black doctor walks in the room they don't know  its never a comfortable situation. Is this black doctor as qualified as a white doctor who had to fight the system just to get into school or is this an affirmative action doctor that was pushed along just to get some color in the schools ranks. If black society  doesn't start accepting a merit based system of advancement they will never be accepted by all of society.
[/quote]Exactly Right!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Imerica

« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2007, 01:45:19 PM »

Look, I don't appreciate the insinuation that I'd pull some crap like that. I'm taking out student loans for school and my education isn't based on Affirmative Action, nor did I get into the school I'm attending because I'm black. I'd never attend a school that would offer me an education JUST BECAUSE I'm black. And you can quit with the "yo" and "You be". You don't have to talk that way to get my attention.

I understand that you're angry with the racist pig that wouldn't allow you to attend the school...that's certainly an issue you must take up with him and the school's President. Back in the 50's young black men and women were forbidden to attend schools with their white counterparts because they were black and were seen as 'dumb [censored]' and because their skin was a different color. They boycotted to get into those schools, to be equal. Why don't you stage a protest against the Powers the Be in that University? Why blame me and other blacks for what some idiot did to you? It would be just like me blaming you for the way some white people feel about blacks in general. Not fair at all.

I feel your pain but don't blame what he did to you on me. I'm looking to EARN my "A" by my own blood, sweat, devotion, dedication and tears, not by showing someone my skin color.

Imerica

« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2007, 01:54:37 PM »

Exactly Right!
I think I already addressed that what the man did was discriminitory and unfair. I can't help but to think though that some of you assume that every black person who has made something of themselves professionally is an affirmative action hire. When I'm a teacher, I won't be claming that affirmative action helped me to do anything because I will have earned my degrees based on merit. If you want something you have to work hard to get it. That's my mantra.

What I abhore the most though is the fact that there are some blacks who DO take advantage of the affirmative action system negatively. They count on affirmative action to be there when they fall to the way side. I don't think that's at all ideal. Its a shame that those few people who are bilking the system has you all thinking that ALL blacks are capable of acting that way.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:20:12 PM by Imerica »