Author Topic: Dogs can identify race based on smell  (Read 12446 times)

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
Re: Dogs can identify race based on smell
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2010, 01:14:17 PM »
This topic really makes no sense (pardon the pun).

Where does anyone that agrees with blacks "naturally" smelling draw the line?

Sub Saharan  Africans smell?

What about Ethiopians?

Egyptians?

Israelite ?

Iranians ? the border Turkey? the border to that Greece? to Italy?

The "stink" is from their evil culture and lack of baiting  not their race. We all come from the same damn  mud and sperm.

Dogs can sniff cancer too ..  a doges nose is so powerful is like its eyes because of all the nerve endings, thats all it means. It does not mean the natural smell is "negative" just because it can be identified.

We are all humans, so stop it OK?

There is line between Hitler and Kahane. Dont cross it. We arent Racist.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 01:20:23 PM by Chai »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2010, 01:30:45 PM »
Chai, it doesn't matter if they bathed or not. I smell the same smell coming off their breath, on their feet when I've helped them try on shoes at my job, etc. It smells very bad to me but it's not necessarily bad to everyone. I think different types of people have different smells because different types of people are meant to be separate.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2010, 01:49:21 PM »
This topic really makes no sense (pardon the pun).

Where does anyone that agrees with blacks "naturally" smelling draw the line?

Sub Saharan  Africans smell?

What about Ethiopians?

Egyptians?

Israelite ?

Iranians ? the border Turkey? the border to that Greece? to Italy?

The "stink" is from their evil culture and lack of baiting  not their race. We all come from the same damn  mud and sperm.

Dogs can sniff cancer too ..  a doges nose is so powerful is like its eyes because of all the nerve endings, thats all it means. It does not mean the natural smell is "negative" just because it can be identified.

We are all humans, so stop it OK?

There is line between Hitler and Kahane. Dont cross it. We arent Racist.
Yea.... There is a line between Hitler and a great many things but the Rav does not even belong in the same sentence as that animal.... Take it from me I have been around enough of them to know they do have a odor about them... If its something they put on, something they eat or systemic the odor is there...  I worked with a black guy years ago that like to kid around... Every now and then he would tell me " You know you white people have a scent " I would tell him what kind of cent American or Canadian and I hope they have a few more then just one....He would then say nooo ....nooo  a scent man... I would tell him that's funny because that's what we say about you guys... We would both get a laugh out of it but deep down I don't know how much he was actually laughing because he knew I was not really kidding... Dog's don't like them because they look different and most times they are skittish when they are around strange dogs which only makes the dog more aggressive. Honestly I don't think the dog would care if they smelled like a turd of [censored].
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2010, 01:53:22 PM »
Ah my dear Ruby,

That can all be explained as a lack of hygiene!

The bad breath? that "soul food they eat! Culture! The crap they eat comes out of their pours. Go eat a few onions the night before the next morning you wont smell pleasant , trust me.

The dread locks cause the scalp to smell.

The feet is a lack of bathing , and those basketball high tops are sweat magnets!

Did you know... The foul Oder that emanates from lack of bathing is because when we perspire the bacterias on our skin go into a feeding frenzy .. that Oder is the waste products of the bacteria.

Culture , not race.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2010, 02:35:13 PM »
chai, Black people with bad hygeine smell differently to white people with bad hygeine. Whites have a certain smell that other races pick up on too, and so does every distinct race. I think every race has its own odor. Whether it's good or bad is subjective though.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »
chai, Black people with bad hygeine smell differently to white people with bad hygeine. Whites have a certain smell that other races pick up on too, and so does every distinct race. I think every race has its own odor. Whether it's good or bad is subjective though.

Here in NYC the homeless whites smell as bad as the blacks.

I dont notice it, perhaps since being of Israelite decent  ( biblical Israel contains a part of Africa) I dont notice it because Im so closely related to blacks.

I will try to scrub myself extra hard tomorrow morning so my dark smelly Israelite  skin wont offend the whites.

I plan  on going back "motherland" (Israel) anyway where I belong, so dont worry  I wont offend you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2010, 03:07:25 PM »
Chai, please stop acting so overly sensitive. I can't help what I smell and no I'm not going to lie about it.

I don't think Israelites are closely related to sub-Saharan Africans, but if you are, then just realize that all races have their own smell, and most of the time, other races don't particularly like it. I know Asians and some blacks think white people smell bad too. It really has little to do with hygeine, I'm talking about the natural smell of people that doesn't wash off. Of course if someone has bad hygeine that makes their smell stronger, but even clean, groomed people have distinctive scents. It's just the way things are.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2010, 03:08:36 PM »
I was being overly theatrical to make a point.

Most  Jewish Kahanists are not white , they come from Africa and the Mideast  

I understand most non-Jewish supporters in the US are indeed white and I commend you for having pride in you race , no doubt as do I.

But lest no ye forget.. other than supporting the U.S , you are also supporting a country in northern Africa (Israel) with many Ethiopian and Sephardi Jews who in turn look out and support you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2010, 03:10:19 PM »
Chai I don't have anything against Sephardic or Ethiopian Jews. I don't have anything against righteous black people like Pastor Manning either.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2010, 03:26:00 PM »
I know you dont but for Jews we all need to be one , and its the racism  in Israel that causes alot of problems to the Sephardi.

The US imported hordes of blacks, It backfired , so now they are a thorn in your eye like the Arabs are in ours and will be for the US too.

So as a Jew, I can understand you resentment, as many blacks will never like Whites or Jews, the same way Arabs will never car about Israel they are both bitter and their culture promotes rape gangs and murder.

Dont worry about my passive aggressive statements. I am biased as I have experienced racism because of my skin color.

I can  appreciate  making fun of the affirmative action people b/c of the way they talk , act , think , eat and smell, however ,

when we stat talking about genetics as  the causation, then we become as bad as casper.

And wasn't he banned?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 03:32:17 PM by Chai »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2010, 03:34:33 PM »
I think Jews should love one another as brothers and sisters because all the world hates them (except a few people who don't feel that way, like the Christians on this forum), and the Jews need to stick together with other righteous Jews. They need to love one another and trust G-d and not rely on anyone else but G-d. It's a terrible sin that there's any hatred like that between different groups, especially when every halachic Jew is part of the blessings promised in the Bible. I am a friend to the righteous Jewish people.

I do think there are genetic differences between races, but that doesn't mean one is superior to another, just different.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2010, 03:38:21 PM »
Furthermore I never said anything bad about blacks until I was discriminated against for MY color. I trained them and they were promoted over me, one after just a few months on the job when I'd been there for years. That changed everything. I threw off that political correctness bull and started to stand up for my rights here.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2010, 04:07:32 PM »
I think Jews should love one another as brothers and sisters because all the world hates them (except a few people who don't feel that way, like the Christians on this forum), and the Jews need to stick together with other righteous Jews. They need to love one another and trust G-d and not rely on anyone else but G-d. It's a terrible sin that there's any hatred like that between different groups, especially when every halachic Jew is part of the blessings promised in the Bible. I am a friend to the righteous Jewish people.

I do think there are genetic differences between races, but that doesn't mean one is superior to another, just different.

Ruby,

I know you are a friend to the righteous  Jews, I wish more Jews would be like you.

There is indeed genetic diffraction between races, hence the difference in appearance.

Its people like you that give hope to humanity , but I dont think you can respect me ..If I didn't say anything, nor I myself.

Just like Muslim culture Ruby you always have to count your fingers when you shake hand with a black man.. and your wallet, dont let them step on you.

But Its really easy for the issue to get blurred when talking about "genetics"

I think you saw some of the posts people wrote on this thread , It just makes me wonder, because i know they are great people.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2010, 04:12:30 PM »
Chai, in this thread I was expressing the opinion that, the same genetic differences that cause different appearance, also cause other differences, like a different natural odor. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. I think different types of people are meant to exist and that these types of barriers are there to keep the separate types from dissolving into one another. I don't believe in one world anything. I think the fact that there are different languages, different cultures, different appearances, etc. is basically a good thing.

There are differences and the races are not interchangeable, but that doesn't mean one is superior or inferior, just different.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2010, 04:39:35 PM »
Chai, in this thread I was expressing the opinion that, the same genetic differences that cause different appearance, also cause other differences, like a different natural odor. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing. I think different types of people are meant to exist and that these types of barriers are there to keep the separate types from dissolving into one another. I don't believe in one world anything. I think the fact that there are different languages, different cultures, different appearances, etc. is basically a good thing.

There are differences and the races are not interchangeable, but that doesn't mean one is superior or inferior, just different.

With the way blacks have negatively impacted this country I dont blame you.

You do understand though as a none-white why I have take a step back and look at this tread  with a raised eyebrow LOL

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #65 on: October 03, 2010, 07:10:17 PM »
I dunno. I work in a middle school where a lot of the staff and children are black and I never noticed any distinct smell. I guess I'll need to smell more carefully the next time I see a black person.
You have become use to it by now.... You would not notice it as much besides a lot of them douse themselves with coco butter and Queen Helene  :::D

Ok thats funny because its true,

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2010, 12:36:07 AM »
You do understand though as a none-white why I have take a step back and look at this tread  with a raised eyebrow LOL

There was a nonwhite (AngryChineseKahanist) who also said blacks smell bad! lol Of course to him and most Asians, whites also have a certain smell. I believe it, because every race has a smell.