Author Topic: Your feelings on Family Guy  (Read 4184 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Your feelings on Family Guy
« on: August 04, 2010, 01:10:49 AM »
Ive watched Family guy since its beginning ,as it used to be very funny, and non-political, and now, its become more and more anti-Jew and ultra-leftist.   Its NOT like South-park that picks on each religion equally.  It seems to have its radar set on the Jews (and sometimes Christians), and has almost never dared to poke fun at Muslims. 

Seth Mcfarland (its creator) was a huge supporter of Obama, and even helped with his campaign.  Seth is also obsessed with Hitler.  His show continually shows him, and almost never in a negative light.  He even promotes StørmFrønt propoganda, such as Walt Disney being a Jew-hater.

He almost never makes fun of Obama, and constantly, makes fun of anything and everything that is conservative or to the right of center. 

Worst of all, the show is SUPER popular with young impressionable kids from around the world.  They see the hook-nosed evil media controlling, money-grubbing banker Jew, and it becomes in-grained in their heads.

I think the last episode did it for me.  I can't watch it anymore; it was just TOO much.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Your feelings on Family Guy
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2010, 01:22:36 AM »
At least they have made fun of Clinton at times. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 01:25:09 AM »
I hate to say it, if you cannot find programming which is wholesome and educational, I would chuck the entire Video system. I have not watched cable in over six years, except for once when i was checking if the cable still worked.

We can watch what we want to watch these days, and you don't have to watch anything which insults your intelligence.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 03:56:04 AM »
Walt Disney was a Jew-hater.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 05:38:49 AM »
Can you please give an example of what you are talking about? I have never watched any episode in its entirety. I've only seen some parts of some episodes when flipping the channels.

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2010, 05:43:04 AM »
Can you please give an example of what you are talking about? I have never watched any episode in its entirety. I've only seen some parts of some episodes when flipping the channels.
Here's a good example:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2010, 05:50:35 AM »
I don't know why but I don't really find Family Guy to be as funny as South Park. Some episodes I've watched and thought were funny but it seems a little boring a lot of times. I don't know why it's as popular as it is. I've seen other comedy clips from Seth McFarland and most of them seem flat and unfunny to me. The earlier episodes were better.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2010, 05:51:01 AM »
Here's a good example:

OK, it's a cheap short. But it's not anti-Jewish. And it's not exonerating Hitler. It's saying that Republicans are like Hitler (a familiar charge - you don't agree with the left, you are no better than Hitler).  

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2010, 06:03:31 AM »
Here's a good example:

OK, it's a cheap short. But it's not anti-Jewish. And it's not exonerating Hitler. It's saying that Republicans are like Hitler (a familiar charge - you don't agree with the left, you are no better than Hitler).  
I didn't say it was anti-Jewsih either, but it's defenitly left-wing, so i just gave you an example of what their talking about. and i am not offended in any way when people make fun of jews in that manner (unless it really becomes close to nazi propaganda). 

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 06:07:04 AM »
I really don't understand the popularity of this show either. Anti-Jewish or pro-leftist aside, I have never been able to watch more than 5 minutes of Family Guy without shutting it off because it's just NOT funny.

Now South Park, on the other hand,...... :::D
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Herutnik

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 06:11:15 AM »
I really don't understand the popularity of this show either. Anti-Jewish or pro-leftist aside, I have never been able to watch more than 5 minutes of Family Guy without shutting it off because it's just NOT funny.

I AGREE  ;D

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2010, 06:48:40 AM »
Speaking of Southpark, don't you think they have been letting the shvartza prez a pass ?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2010, 07:01:18 AM »
Speaking of Southpark, don't you think they have been letting the shvartza prez a pass ?

Yes but they did make fun of him a little bit, not as badly as they did Hillary a while back, but they still made the coon joke.  :::D Also I thought it was pretty funny how they were all trying to steal the Hope Diamond.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2010, 07:43:31 AM »

Watch the episode "The Coon" and you'll see they don't give him a pass. :)

Family Guy is very, very left wing though.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2010, 12:44:24 PM »
Walt Disney was a Jew-hater.

No he wasnt.  This was a lie started by a communist group and a labor group back in the late 40's, because of Walt's incredibly anti-communist sentiment.  It turned out to be totally fabricated, but of course, if you say a lie enough, people beleive it. And of course, StørmFrønt picked up this lie and kept it going.  along with spreading that all our founding fathers were anti-jew.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2010, 12:50:30 PM »

I don't think the coon episode was that much of a poking on Osama. There is only a brief mentioning of him and even that is by Cartman who is basically a negative reflector (Cartman hate what's good and likes what's evil).

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2010, 12:53:21 PM »
Family Guy is my favorite show. It's hilarious. Peter Griffin is an icon.

MacFarlane seems to be politically incorrect and he's not obsessed with Hitler, he's touching upon something that nobody dared to ever translate into comedy.

They make a lot of Jew jokes, but they are Jewish. They've made a few Muslim jokes, too, but other than bombings, there's not too much to say about them that could be funny.

They probably haven't made fun of Obama because it's Fox, but I'm sure the upcoming season will have a joke or two.

Southpark is funny. I am only on season 6, and they've done some Hitler stuff (which is funny), too, but there's something magical about Family Guy that I can't quite explain. I wish I could. My allegiance will forever lie with that show.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 12:56:43 PM »

Yes, because South Park really pokes at everything, and they can really keep it fresh.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 12:57:54 PM »

YES, that was THE very first anti-Obama clip I ever say on the media. 

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 01:03:15 PM »
I hate SouthPark... When it first began I used to watch it but as time went by I realized it was sickening to me. I don't know why anyone would pay for cable to watch that. When I worked in videogame development the entire group of programmers and artists used to sit around and watch SP over lunch and seemed obsessed with it. I never understood what they were so enamored with because as I see it the entire premise of the show is to denigrate just about everything. I don't buy the claim that because they insult and denigrate all people equally that makes it ok... I am not PC, but I do not think that a person should spend good time tying to be insulting and offensive. I just don't think that it is funny.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 01:12:29 PM »

MacFarlane seems to be politically incorrect and he's not obsessed with Hitler, he's touching upon something that nobody dared to ever translate into comedy.

They make a lot of Jew jokes, but they are Jewish. They've made a few Muslim jokes, too, but other than bombings, there's not too much to say about them that could be funny.

They probably haven't made fun of Obama because it's Fox, but I'm sure the upcoming season will have a joke or two.

Southpark is funny. I am only on season 6, and they've done some Hitler stuff (which is funny), too, but there's something magical about Family Guy that I can't quite explain. I wish I could. My allegiance will forever lie with that show.

Sorry, he IS obsessed with Hitler.   He has been shown him more than any other famous person on that show, and again, most of the time its not funny, its just showing him as a normal guy, casual guy.  That joke got old a long time ago.

And Southpark creators are NOT jewish.  Seth is Scottish, English and Welsh, and they are ALL HUGE supporters of Obama.
Seth was at SEVERAL Obama rallies.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 01:21:38 PM »

Sorry, he IS obsessed with Hitler.   He has been shown him more than any other famous person on that show, and again, most of the time its not funny, its just showing him as a normal guy, casual guy.  That joke got old a long time ago.

And Southpark creators are NOT jewish.  Seth is Scottish, English and Welsh, and they are ALL HUGE supporters of Obama.
Seth was at SEVERAL Obama rallies.

The reason he shows Hitler so much is because it's funny. I think it's funny to touch upon so taboo.

If MazFarlane isn't Jewish, the majority of the the rest are Jewish eg. Borstein, Green, etc.

I don't care that he supports Obama, because half the world supports him anyways, and I'm not going to boycott a show just because the creator is just like half the world. Frankly, Family Guy has gotten me through a lot of rough times, and it always makes me laugh out loud. No other show has been able to make me do that. Sometimes I laugh so hard thinking about my favorite Family Guy clips. It's just so random and it has things that normal people never even think about. The reason it's funnier than Southpark is because South Park is realistic and it has a lot of truth. I don't watch TV to see things that are true or real, I watch it to scape and see things never though possible. Family Guy is so random and crazy that it always keeps  me thinking about what they'll do next as opposed to Southpark that just makes fun of the world's problems. I like Southpark, but I like wackiness, randomness, and PETER better.

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 01:31:00 PM »

They are actually anti jew.
BTW what's a television?

My advice: turn it off. Unplug it. Throw it out the window.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 01:32:06 PM »

They are actually anti jew.
BTW what's a television?

My advice: turn it off. Unplug it. Throw it out the window.

Sage advice!

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2010, 02:46:48 PM »
Irrelevant to me really, I stopped watching tv a long time ago and it doesn't surprise me. I remember when they were poking fun about Anne Frank in Germany and Peter was eating chips while they were trying to stay quiet from the Nazis.

I simply don't pay attention to what is on TV anymore.