Author Topic: GAY MARRIAGE POSSIBLE??  (Read 3173 times)

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
Re: GAY MARRIAGE POSSIBLE??
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2010, 04:52:14 PM »
the whole concept of being gay is questionable because if you like men why do gays try to look like woman and act like woman the only reason people say their gay is

low self confidence: scared a girl will turn them down and feel more secure within their own

PR: a lot of big celebrities when the press stops speaking about them they "discover" that they were always gay and all the hot chicks they had were just a misunderstanding

or just simple attention seeking people in certain areas/communities it is almost an embarrassment to be straight
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2010, 05:29:11 PM »
Not quite. It does harm society more than you realize it.

not allowing gay marriage wont cause the gay guys to become straight. Ancient Greece respected homosexuality and that civilization lasted for a long long time.

yes, i am a secularist, i have enough confidence in Hashem that if he doesn't like something he will take care of it as he sees fit and being the all-powerful entity that he is, he does not need help from mortals to enforce his law. for that reason, i dont find it necessary to enforce my religious beliefs on anyone.

so maybe we shouldn't put murderess in prison because G-d could take care NO G-d gave us free choice but we have a responsibility to make the right decisions and enforce civilization if G-d didn't give us the option to choose then there would be no point of reward or punishment and there would be no purpose of the whole universe G-d's goal is to give us eternal rewards but if we don't deserve it we will not be 100% satisfied we will fell like a poor person getting a gift in order we should feel 100% good with our eternal reward we have to feel that we deserve it so G-d gave us the opportunity to struggle and overcome our desires to please him in order that our reward should be a much better one

murder is also a crime against the community and poses an immediate danger to us. homosexuality is a sin against g-d and dosnt pose a threat to the community. so lets just let g-d take care of it himself,
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2010, 05:36:09 PM »
No some men can't help it. Don't know why.

the whole concept of being gay is questionable because if you like men why do gays try to look like woman and act like woman the only reason people say their gay is

low self confidence: scared a girl will turn them down and feel more secure within their own

PR: a lot of big celebrities when the press stops speaking about them they "discover" that they were always gay and all the hot chicks they had were just a misunderstanding

or just simple attention seeking people in certain areas/communities it is almost an embarrassment to be straight
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »
Alcohol and cigarettes are not good in the beginning but once you get hooked on it you just cant help your self until you go to therapy homosexuality is the same thing bad experience turns in to habit and from there to addiction
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2010, 05:49:32 PM »
All I can say is that any type of homosexual behavior should be discouraged marriage it no marriage.

It's not like the marriage of a same-sex couple interferes in any way shape or form with marriages of straight couples. I'm 100% straight and I don't mind the idea of having 2 guys or 2 girls that really love each-other getting married.

I never got why people oppose stuff that doesn't interfere with them. What can you do that g-d can't do? He can deliver any form of punishment he sees fit and you don't have to do a thing.

on a personal level, i dont really have much to say about gay people, but on a political level, i don't think its the state's business to decide which consenting adults can marry and which can't

you do realize that that's just a stupid stereotype? all of the ancient Greek militaries were full of homos, yes those same millitaries that were depicted in 300.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2010, 08:45:20 PM »
All I can say is that any type of homosexual behavior should be discouraged marriage it no marriage.

It's not like the marriage of a same-sex couple interferes in any way shape or form with marriages of straight couples. I'm 100% straight and I don't mind the idea of having 2 guys or 2 girls that really love each-other getting married.

I never got why people oppose stuff that doesn't interfere with them. What can you do that g-d can't do? He can deliver any form of punishment he sees fit and you don't have to do a thing.

on a personal level, i dont really have much to say about gay people, but on a political level, i don't think its the state's business to decide which consenting adults can marry and which can't 

[/quote]

"Marry" is defined by a man marrying a woman.  Anything else is not marriage.  You can't hijack the term and start applying it to different things.   Marriage is not "consent between two adults.  It's a legal, contractual agreement and "holy matrimony" between a man and a woman.  No one else is entitled to that type of agreement.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:38:46 AM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2010, 01:02:59 AM »
gay marriage is Marxist? what does re-distribution of wealth have to do with homosexuality?
Marxism is about destroying religion and reprogramming the people with militantly humanistic values.