Author Topic: GAY MARRIAGE POSSIBLE??  (Read 3174 times)

Offline nuchsh

• Junior JTFer
  • looks like muhammad is busy
GAY MARRIAGE POSSIBLE??
« on: August 05, 2010, 08:30:20 AM »
The definition of marriage is a sacred bond between two people and if every religion says that gays are sinners how can they possibly want a SACRED bond  they are not sacred!!!!

And how can they say its about equal rights nobody says they shouldn't be faggots were only saying you cant get married its just like if a person wants to be a rabbi or priest and not be religious is that a violation of his civil rights? the same thing if you are gay you can not be sacred it has nothing to do with civil rights
Thus, should the nations of the world say to Israel, "You are robbers, for you have taken by force the lands of the Seven Nations,"4 they [Israel] will say to them: "All the earth belongs to G-d. He created it and gave it to whomever He saw fit. It was His will to give it to them and it was His will to take it from them and give it to us."

(Rashi, Genesis Chapter One Verse A)

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
Re: GAY MARRIAGE POSSIBLE??
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 08:35:56 AM »
Every man has the right to marry a woman; every woman has the right to marry a man.  No individual is receiving any more rights than the next person.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 12:04:52 PM »
The gay marriage ban being declared unconstitutional was done because Obama, the Democrats/Communists and his Marxist judges want to destroy the family, which is one of the major foundations of Western society. 

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 03:51:58 AM »
It's not like the marriage of a same-sex couple interferes in any way shape or form with marriages of straight couples. I'm 100% straight and I don't mind the idea of having 2 guys or 2 girls that really love each-other getting married.

I never got why people oppose stuff that doesn't interfere with them. What can you do that g-d can't do? He can deliver any form of punishment he sees fit and you don't have to do a thing.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 03:56:28 AM »
It's not like the marriage of a same-sex couple interferes in any way shape or form with marriages of straight couples. I'm 100% straight and I don't mind the idea of having 2 guys or 2 girls that really love each-other getting married.

I never got why people oppose stuff that doesn't interfere with them. What can you do that g-d can't do? He can deliver any form of punishment he sees fit and you don't have to do a thing.

Yes, when someone tries to kill you, others are not morally obligated to help you out.

G-D is the Ultimate and the only real Judge but it doesn't mean we should sit idly while evil rises.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 04:13:28 AM »

Yes, when someone tries to kill you, others are not morally obligated to help you out.

G-D is the Ultimate and the only real Judge but it doesn't mean we should sit idly while evil rises.

its not like gay marriage interferes with anyone. yes, if someone is attempting murder, it does hurt a person. but i don't see how having 2 gay people marry going to hurt anyone. it doesn't interfere with anyone in the community, so just let Hashem take care of it.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 04:34:18 AM »
It interferes with plenty.

its not like gay marriage interferes with anyone. yes, if someone is attempting murder, it does hurt a person. but i don't see how having 2 gay people marry going to hurt anyone. it doesn't interfere with anyone in the community, so just let Hashem take care of it.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 04:35:38 AM »

First of all, "gay marriage" doesn't exist. It's not marriage - which is a holy "pact", a holy contract. "Gay marriage" is nothing but beasts trying to let people know they're the lowest of the low.

Homosexuality is a sin, period. It's an abomination. It's so bad that people get who do that after 2 warnings/rebukes get death sentence for it.

A sin is not only a sin towards to the other, or towards G-D, but first and foremost to yourself. A Jew's and any human being's duty is to fulfill his destiny as a Jew and a Gentile, or keep the Mitzohvt to make this world a better world, to make it holy, to complete the Creation. Once someone does the opposite, he destroys this goal and destroys his real self - the Neshama. This world is only a test world - it's not the real world.

This world and the World To Come are like an orange - this one is what we can see, feel and touch before we come to the important and tasty part of the orange. After cutting off the shell/peel (this world) off the orange well and professionaly, not just biting it or using other primitive techniques to remove it, we face the real part of the organe that we really want - this is the World To Come.

Once we sin, we make it harder for us to enjoy the orange and redeem ourselves from the bad/untastyf/fake part of our existence. We can lick the peel and enjoy the taste - it maybe be tasty for some, but in the end it's not good and not healthy at all.

When one sins an indivudal sin, it's bad for him. Because we love him as our Jewish brother, we should rebuke him for his own good - that's how a human society should work. When you really love someone like every Jew should love his fellow Jew, you rebuke them even if it hurts ot doesn't seem nice. Criticism is the essence of help.

When 2 people sin together, therefore making each other, it's no longer an individual sin but a collective sin that according to Judaism will cause a collective punishment. Therefore, it's not only our deal to help them our for the sake of the Nation, but it's also our deal because we too will get punished for that.

Homosexuality, breaking Shabbat, murder, idolatry, all sins. All evil.

I wonder why one who supports bestial marriage and the defilement of the marriage institute is using His name. You don't know anything about Torah - you support anti-Jewish ideas and call yourself a Kahanist. Well, it's not surprising once we see the other part of your nickname.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 05:35:35 AM »
you seem to really hate homosexuals. a lot of extreme homophones are secretly gay. remember that state senator from california?  hated gays all his life and voted for every anti-gay legislation, later, he got caught drunk driving out of a gay club with another guy in his car and ended up admitting his gay. i don't mean to be rude or anything, im just saying.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 05:37:24 AM »
you seem to really hate homosexuals. a lot of extreme homophones are secretly gay. remember that state senator from california?  hated gays all his life and voted for every anti-gay legislation, later, he got caught drunk driving out of a gay club with another guy in his car and ended up admitting his gay. i don't mean to be rude or anything, im just saying.

Why did it take you time to respond?

Oh, you noticed that you forgot your panties at Ahmad's place?

Good, now go back for your brain too.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2010, 05:58:35 AM »

Homosexuality hurts everyone in a multitude of ways because it destroys our nation's values. One obvious way that it hurts people is by spreading diseases. The faggots make a big deal about having equal civil rights, but do not want to take equal responsibility for their fair share for the diseases they cause and spread. Not only do innocent people end up having to pay more taxes for these queers but have an increased risk of picking up a nasty disease even though they do not participate in this obscene lifestyle.
   When a child is adopted by a gay pair, the child falls victim. The child is denied having both a mother and a father. Most gay relationships do not last longer than a couple of years if even that long(Look at Ellen Degenerate or Mellisa Etherage who are big gay advocates) and any children then have to go through the agonizing process of there so-called parents having a divorce.
   Acceptance of homosexuality opens the door for additional sins. While heterosexual people can also be pedophiles, it is the gay who molest children to a greater degree and advocate legalizing it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't know of any heterosexual equivalents of NAMBLA.

While people try to separate the religious reasons from the obvious reasons, they cannot be separated. A ban on Homosexuality is established by hashem and his word trumps any arguments that I can present.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 05:59:06 AM »
Someone can still be attracted to the same sex but abhor homosexuality.

It's not the attraction which is sinful. It's the very behavior which is.

FYI earthquake is not a homosexual so simple name calling only shows your frustration.

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 06:08:16 AM »
Someone can still be attracted to the same sex but abhor homosexuality.

It's not the attraction which is sinful. It's the very behavior which is.

FYI earthquake is not a homosexual so simple name calling only shows your frustration.

im sure theres tons of straight homophobes, im just recalling a story i heard about a closet homosexual who hated his gay side way too much, things like that pop up a lot.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 06:24:16 AM »

Even if you are not a religious person, which is obvious from your posts since you fail to see both the sinful nature of homosexuality and the holiness of marriage, you should oppose any move that encourages and promotes homosexuality in our society. "Gay marriage" is definitely one of them. Aside from any religious dimension, homosexuality gravely undermines family, which is a fundamental institution in our society, and it even endangers the very survival of human mankind. There is no question that homosexuality should not be promoted, even if you are a secular person.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 06:38:27 AM »

Even if you are not a religious person, which is obvious from your posts since you fail to see both the sinful nature of homosexuality and the holiness of marriage, you should oppose any move that encourages and promotes homosexuality in our society. "Gay marriage" is definitely one of them. Aside from any religious dimension, homosexuality gravely undermines family, which is a fundamental institution in our society, and it even endangers the very survival of human mankind. There is no question that homosexuality should not be promoted, even if you are a secular person.

not allowing gay marriage wont cause the gay guys to become straight. Ancient Greece respected homosexuality and that civilization lasted for a long long time.

yes, i am a secularist, i have enough confidence in Hashem that if he doesn't like something he will take care of it as he sees fit and being the all-powerful entity that he is, he does not need help from mortals to enforce his law. for that reason, i dont find it necessary to enforce my religious beliefs on anyone.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2010, 06:41:06 AM »
Looks like we have a new troll.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2010, 06:47:00 AM »
 :dance:

i guess im an unintentional troll.  WOHOO

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2010, 06:52:34 AM »
You really thought that defending faggot "marriage" was going to fly on a religious Kahanist forum?

Time to lay off the ganja, dude.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2010, 06:58:39 AM »
i like how you refer to it as "faggot marriage" xD

and no, i don't do drugs. I know this is a religious kahanist forum, i come here looking for people to debate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2010, 07:00:13 AM »
If you "come here looking to debate", that is proof that you are a troll IMO.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2010, 07:02:03 AM »
yes, i am a secularist, i have enough confidence in Hashem that if he doesn't like something he will take care of it as he sees fit and being the all-powerful entity that he is, he does not need help from mortals to enforce his law. for that reason, i dont find it necessary to enforce my religious beliefs on anyone.

1) If you are a "secularist", why mention the name of G-d all the time ?
2) Doesn't it occur to you that G-d cares that we respect His commandments ??

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2010, 07:09:14 AM »

1) If you are a "secularist", why mention the name of G-d all the time ?
2) Doesn't it occur to you that G-d cares that we respect His commandments ??

i just stated the reason why i choose a secular view on politics. i personally try to follow our lord's commandments as best as i can, but i do not feel the need to try to force other people to do the same.

i think your confusing secularism with atheism.

secularism is the belief in the separation of church and state
atheism is the lack of belief in a god or gods

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2010, 07:37:21 AM »

i just stated the reason why i choose a secular view on politics. i personally try to follow our lord's commandments as best as i can, but i do not feel the need to try to force other people to do the same.

i think your confusing secularism with atheism.

secularism is the belief in the separation of church and state
atheism is the lack of belief in a G-d or gods

I know what the difference is, but thanks for the lecture anyway, I guess you must have a special way to put it...

Well, precisely, a secular thinker does not refer to G-d to justify his/her views on society and social laws. The G-d you refer to is the G-d of Israel, in case you didn't notice... It's not like you were just embracing some form of new-age spirituality.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2010, 07:44:20 AM »

It degrades society as a whole. You can't control other people but you can put certain limits on what kind of perversions that the government endorses! There is no reason to publicly endorse sinful behavior!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2010, 07:54:53 AM »

It degrades society as a whole. You can't control other people but you can put certain limits on what kind of perversions that the government endorses! There is no reason to publicly endorse sinful behavior!

homosexuality, including gay marriage just don't seem to be that degrading. if it's 2 consenting people that love each other, i fail to see the problem in allowing them to  be in legal wedlock.

also, just out of curiosity, would you accept a compromise of allowing gay couples to have a status identical to marriage, only under a different name?