Author Topic: Pelosi investigate those who are against edifice at ground zero lol what an idio  (Read 883 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Nancy Pelosi
is staying in the news despite the August recess. In a Tuesday radio interview for San Francisco-based KCBS Radio, Pelosi weighed in for the first time on the Ground Zero mosque.

Here’s what she had to say:

“There is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some. And I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded,” she said.

Not only did the speaker rebuke Republicans who said over the weekend that President Obama’s comments on the issue opened it up to debate during election season, but she also essentially called for an investigation into the opposition of the mosque.

She continued: “How is this being ginned up that here we are talking about Treasure Island, something we’ve been working on for decades, something of great interest to our community as we go forward to an election about the future of our country and two of the first three questions are about a zoning issue in New York City.”

Her comments come just after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid spoke out against the mosque, saying it is “very obvious that the mosque should be built someplace else.”

Audio of Pelosi’s interview can be found here.

Speaker Pelosi’s office has not yet returned The Daily Caller’s request for comment

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/18/house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-advocates-investigation-of-ground-zero-mosque-opposition/#ixzz0wy3t5BRt
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
mord,   thanks for posting this.      Nancy Pelosi's agenda remains VERY dangerous.

Liz Berney wrote a public response to Nancy Pelosi that I think is well worth sharing:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/08/nancy-pelosi-wheres-mosque-opp.html

Dear Speaker Pelosi,

Since I may be one of your new colleagues after November 2nd, I thought I'd help you out ahead of time and give you this thoroughly researched report on how the protest to the insensitive mosque location is being funded:

1. The main conclusion of our extensive investigation is that despite your efforts and those of your Democratic legislative colleagues to tax New Yorkers into oblivion, New Yorkers have somehow managed to scrape together enough untaxed dollars to buy $2.25 Metrocards and overpriced Long Island Rail Road and Metro North tickets to attend the protest rallies.

2. The opposition has also been fueled by numerous 44 cent payments to the US post office's debt reduction fund, which have been used to write letters to constituent-deaf congresspersons.

3. The protesters have also suddenly started paying their electric bills in order to post blogs on the Internet.

Now that the investigation of the protesters is complete . . . . how about that investigation of how the mosque is funded?

See you in January.

Best regards,
Liz Berney, Esq.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
mord,   thanks for posting this.      Nancy Pelosi's agenda remains VERY dangerous.

Liz Berney wrote a public response to Nancy Pelosi that I think is well worth sharing:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2010/08/nancy-pelosi-wheres-mosque-opp.html

Dear Speaker Pelosi,

Since I may be one of your new colleagues after November 2nd, I thought I'd help you out ahead of time and give you this thoroughly researched report on how the protest to the insensitive mosque location is being funded:

1. The main conclusion of our extensive investigation is that despite your efforts and those of your Democratic legislative colleagues to tax New Yorkers into oblivion, New Yorkers have somehow managed to scrape together enough untaxed dollars to buy $2.25 Metrocards and overpriced Long Island Rail Road and Metro North tickets to attend the protest rallies.

2. The opposition has also been fueled by numerous 44 cent payments to the US post office's debt reduction fund, which have been used to write letters to constituent-deaf congresspersons.

3. The protesters have also suddenly started paying their electric bills in order to post blogs on the Internet.

Now that the investigation of the protesters is complete . . . . how about that investigation of how the mosque is funded?

See you in January.

Best regards,
Liz Berney, Esq.

Wow, that was great.
I hope that witch pelosi get's hit by a car.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Regarding the witch Pelosi,    I'll gladly settle for her to take a one way trip to any one of the 66 Muslim Countries.     She can take Anthony Weiner ,   his Muslim wife,    Jerrold Nadler ,   Carolyn Maloney,  Al Franken,   Chris Christie   and  Edwina Koch with her.

I agree with you that Liz Berney's response to Nancy Pelosi is great. 

Based on what I've seen in recent years,    Chaim's assessment that 99.9% of Jews in the United States running for public office are Self Hating Jewish Traitors   ( Ask JTF program 8-08-10 ),    is sadly very likely an accurate figure or close to it.    These Self Hating Jewish Traitors must be defeated!

I understand and respect Chaim's decision out of principle not to support Jewish politicians outside of Israel when they are running against the vast majority of non Jewish politicians.       Including Liz Berney,    who is running against Dr. James Milano ( a non Jew,  who in his own right has good positions.  ) for the Republican Nomination  in New York's 5th Congressional District.     This is the district that ultra Self Hating Jew,  Gary  'Osama Bin'  Ackerman,  has " represented"  for 27 years!     

Yet,  one thing I am convinced of after reading and listening to numerous information in the last 3 weeks,     Liz Berney is one of the .01 % of Jews running for office in the United States who isn't a self hating Jew.      She's not a Kahanist.     She's more along the lines of a ZOA ( Zionist Organization of America )  supporter,    which is Mort Klein's organization.    But it's refreshing to see someone who is Jewish in the political world take strong Pro-Israeli stands.         Especially against common foes of JTF,     including ' Peace Now" ,    J-Street,   and Richard Silverstein's ultra leftist Tikun Olam organization.     Not to mention believing that removing Jews from Settlements is disastrous and speaking out about the deception and dangers of Mahmoud Abbas and the PLO/  Fatah in general.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Whether funded or not, no mosque shall be built at any place on the earth.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Is dick-the-pr!ck silverstein more than just a communist blog?

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Whether funded or not, no mosque shall be built at any place on the earth.

That day will come.     Hopefully much sooner than later.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

To the best of my knowledge,    it's basically a communist blog,   with a very large focus of it on what would lead to epic disaster for Israel,   the U.S.,  and Western Civilization if he got his way .   In my opinion,    Silverstein and his site are a significant threat.     

What [censored] Silverstein does with the proceeds from the profits from his website (   how much he keeps for himself vs.  how much he gives to other Communist organizations )   is a question that comes to mind.       Silverstein is someone I consider a major enemy!

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:

To the best of my knowledge,    it's basically a communist blog,   with a very large focus of it on what would lead to epic disaster for Israel,   the U.S.,  and Western Civilization if he got his way .   In my opinion,    Silverstein and his site are a significant threat.     

What [censored] Silverstein does with the proceeds from the profits from his website (   how much he keeps for himself vs.  how much he gives to other Communist organizations )   is a question that comes to mind.       Silverstein is someone I consider a major enemy!

I've read some of the distorted things he has written: he is a real sick bastard. He is deliberately evil; in a just society he would be taken out.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Then Pelosi will be investigating her fellow democrats.  Maybe this is to scare them, intimidate them, and get their support for the Mosque.