Author Topic: Feminzation of Israel and the West - sex change  (Read 3996 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Feminzation of Israel and the West - sex change
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2010, 07:26:43 AM »
Lisa (and whomever wants to answer), would you use the same managerial tactics, or at least feel tempted to use them, had you been in their place ?

I should hope not.
That was kind of a crazy question to ask you, was it not?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2010, 07:43:54 AM »
If female bosses are nastier than male ones it's because of the sense of entitlement they have gotten from 40+ years of special treatment, much like doze people dat be sayin' "mmm hmm" and "fry me up some chitlins ho".

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2010, 07:59:02 AM »
Lisa (and whomever wants to answer), would you use the same managerial tactics, or at least feel tempted to use them, had you been in their place ?

I should hope not.
That was kind of a crazy question to ask you, was it not?
Maybe not.
I think most people have to really work at being good managers.
It's easy to abuse power.  Human nature kicks in. 
Most of my bosses seem to forget, fast, being part of the rank and file.
Being a good manager takes skill and objectivity.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2010, 11:54:01 AM »
Great post Rubystars. 

Now that we're on the topic of women in power, have any of you noticed how much bitchiness exists in all female work places?  I used to work for public relations firm.  The employees were mostly catty women, two bitchy gay men, and one token straight man.  To this day, I have no idea how I survived there for almost four years.  It's as if the women were in a perpetual premenstrual state, five days a week, 365 days of the year. 

The fact of the matter is that most women would even prefer not to work for another woman.  Women in positions of authority tend to lord it over their underlings, and play head games.  I remember two instances where I had to ask my female superiors a question.  I went to their offices where they were yapping away on the phone.  They knew I was waiting to ask or tell them something.  But still, they chose to blabber away.  I guess it made them feel important to ignore an underling. 

On the other hand, most male bosses are much more straight forward.  They'll say "I need such and such by this date, and if you have any questions, please ask." 

I would have to say that men, in general are more straight forward than women.  Women can be viciously cunning.  You can see it in little girls, when they spread rumors about other girls and ostracize them. 

My post was better.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2010, 11:54:57 AM »
If female bosses are nastier than male ones it's because of the sense of entitlement they have gotten from 40+ years of special treatment, much like doze people dat be sayin' "mmm hmm" and "fry me up some chitlins ho".

I would rather work with 500 men than 5 women---ANY day of the week.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2010, 01:30:30 PM »
AsheDina, your post was great too. 

The fact is, men and women are not the same.  Their brains are wired differently in some respects.  Here's one example.

Let's say I were to have a very bad day.  And let's say after I got home, I was to call up a girl friend to tell her about, and to let off steam.  The two of us would probably be on the phone for an hour.  The girl friend might say stuff like "seriously?"  Or "what a [censored]!"  She would commiserate basically.

If I were to call up a male friend and tell him about my bad day, he would most likely say to me "Lisa, you need to do x, y and z, then you'll have no more problems."  And that would be the end of the discussion.  Never mind that I might want to continue letting off steam. 

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2010, 01:35:07 PM »

If I were to call up a male friend and tell him about my bad day, he would most likely say to me "Lisa, you need to do x, y and z, then you'll have no more problems."  And that would be the end of the discussion.  Never mind that I might want to continue letting off steam. 

What if he's a fag?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2010, 02:15:06 PM »

What if he's a fag?

Well then that would be different.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2010, 05:31:10 PM »

What if he's a fag?

what if he changes his name a lot so you never knew whom you were talking to???

:laugh: :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2010, 05:59:46 PM »
Lisa:  "If I were to call up a male friend and tell him about my bad day, he would most likely say to me "Lisa, you need to do x, y and z, then you'll have no more problems."  And that would be the end of the discussion.  Never mind that I might want to continue letting off steam.  "

I'd let you tell me about your day, Lisa...and if you still felt the need to let off steam I'd let you beat me up!     ;D     8)

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 06:52:44 PM »
Lisa:  "If I were to call up a male friend and tell him about my bad day, he would most likely say to me "Lisa, you need to do x, y and z, then you'll have no more problems."  And that would be the end of the discussion.  Never mind that I might want to continue letting off steam.  "

I'd let you tell me about your day, Lisa...and if you still felt the need to let off steam I'd let you beat me up!     ;D     8)

Massa,

You be very kinky mmmhmmm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »
AsheDina I don't disagree with you very much. Just a little bit. I think you made some good points too.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2010, 05:51:47 AM »
We can agree that Thomas Jefferson was a far better leader than Jan "I don't know how to speak" Brewer.