Author Topic: Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, supporting Sarah Palin  (Read 5577 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, supporting Sarah Palin
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2010, 04:36:48 PM »
Re:  "So I have very strong feelings about the Nazi's."

No more so than do I.

However, it is not enough simply to hate Nazis and their followers.

There are many lessons to be learned from the historic events leading up to Hitler's assuming the German Chancellorship, and without understanding these events history will repeat itself and we will not even see it coming.

It was wrong for Hitler to assume, he made an Ay Es Es out of himself and the german people.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2010, 04:38:20 PM »
Re:  "So I have very strong feelings about the Nazi's."

No more so than do I.

However, it is not enough simply to hate Nazis and their followers.

There are many lessons to be learned from the historic events leading up to Hitler's assuming the German Chancellorship, and without understanding these events history will repeat itself and we will not even see it coming.
Very true... We seem to be in some stage of that situation right now with what we have in Washington...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2010, 06:55:51 PM »
@Massuh:
Rabbi Kahane taught that the Holocaust was Ha'Shem's PUNISHMENT to the Jews, and he taught that if we did not LEARN from our own history another would soon appear; this time in America.
------------
You know, I read that. And the way these left wing Jewish MORONS act, they are digging our grave. The ONLY blessing right now, is that we have an internet.

Before it was those  "Zionists", now it is left wing Jews. These terrible, left wing political Jews, should, imo, be voted OUT like Chaim suggests.
(Same as blacks and minorities.) I mean here in USA. 

The thing is that people look at the Jews and expect them to be righteous, and everytime one of these left wing MORONIC Jews opens their mouth, it is just another assault on right wing-right minded Jews and Orthodox, religious Jews.

Sorry, left wing Jews, need to either; #1. Go back to the synagogue and Torah, or #2. Be right wing patriotic.
I mean that for America AND Israel.

The more that I begin telling my old friends the more conservative I have begun, the more I hear stories that are negative for one thing or another about Jews.  I had one such experience today with a friend I have known for over 8 years.  I was surprised at the level of vitriol she directed towards Jews and others.  She worked in a place with a boss she didn't like.  That's one, lets say really bad Jew, and now we are all painted with the same brush in a moment of anger.  I do not want to move to Israel, but maybe I will have no choice if this is the way America goes

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2010, 07:53:22 PM »
Stop fighting.

Can't we all just agree Buchanan is evil?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »
Just curious, why do you call him fag buchanus, this Jew hating, holocaust denying d**khead, is very antigay. 
Oh please... why did he say that homosexuals were welcome in his 2000 Reform Party campaign? And why is he such very good friends with the faggot Nazi Justin Raimondo (yimach schmo)?

For that matter... why does Buchanus have no children with his wife despite 50 years of marriage (hmmm, does the word "sham" come to mind?), and why was he rejected from the draft as a teenager for having Reiter's Syndrome, a joint disease caused by chlamydia, which disproportionately affected MSMs at the time?

You know what the problem is with this line of reasoning?  When I was 29 years old, I was single, thin and had lived in San Francisco for 4 years.  If that was all you knew about me, you probably would have assumed I was gay given  your line of reasoning.  However, if you talked to any women I had been involved with you would have been set straight (no pun intended).   The point is to take half a story and twist it around to draw conclusions is very faulty reasoning.
Why do he and his wife have no children?  Perhaps she is infertile, perhaps he has a low sperm count.  There is also a vascular abnormality on the testicles (it is repairable) that can cause men to be unable to impregnate women.  She could have had an etopic pregnancy.  I had an Aunt who was married for 65 years who was unable to have children.  The only thing I will concede is that Buchanan for years was so ferociously anti-gay it makes you wonder if he protested too much.  Unfortuntely the same could be said of you.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2010, 12:11:43 PM »
Palin is an idiot. Don't vote for Palin.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2010, 12:15:37 PM »
This thread should be closed since were basically going in circles.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2010, 05:18:13 PM »
Quote from: Secularbeliever
The only thing I will concede is that Buchanan for years was so ferociously anti-gay it makes you wonder if he protested too much.  Unfortuntely the same could be said of you.
Excuse me... are you trying to say I am a Nazi like Pat Buchanan--really???
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 06:54:10 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2010, 06:22:42 PM »
Quote from: JTFEnthusiast2
The only thing I will concede is that Buchanan for years was so ferociously anti-gay it makes you wonder if he protested too much.  Unfortuntely the same could be said of you.
Excuse me... are you trying to say I am a Nazi like Pat Buchanan--really???
LOL no I was talking gay not Nazi.  I was just trying to show how easy it is to jump to conclusions,
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2010, 06:55:07 PM »
LOL no I was talking gay not Nazi.  I was just trying to show how easy it is to jump to conclusions,
What has Buchanan done that is meaningfully anti-gay? He has given lipservice to abortion, homosexuality, gun rights, etc. but 99% of his efforts have been against the Jews.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »
In the 1980s and 1990s Buchanan was railing against homosexuals constantly.  He did not turn anti Israel until about the time the Soviet Union fell apart.  His love affair with Nazi war criminals goes back further.  I despise Buchanan for his support of Nazis and his Pavlov like anti Israel dogma but I think it is inaccurate to say 99% of his efforts have been against Israel.  In the 1990s one of the Times previous owners (Rosenthal I believe) accused Buchanan of being anti Semitic.  It was discussed on one of the debate programs.  Fred Barnes stated " I don't think Pat is anti Semitic but I do have to wonder why of all problems in the world he concentrates on accused Nazi war criminals"  I thought that was a great line, not specifically accusing him but saying he is or we can easily see why he is accused of such.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2010, 07:30:05 PM »
If you can find it, listen to his 1992 address to the Republican Party (which went over time and pushed Reagan back past prime time).  He refers to "political crossdressers" and other barbs at gays.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2010, 07:42:03 PM »
AS SB says, only in recent years has he turned to Jews.  I suspect that's because it is less PC to hate gays nowadays.  But he got a lot of mileage out of it when it was popular.  Besides some gays became raving lunatics after AIDS with their initial protests.  I remember when I was about 15, they closed down the Brooklyn Bridge!  If Jews behaved like that, perhaps he leave us alone as well

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2010, 08:25:14 PM »
AS SB says, only in recent years has he turned to Jews.  I suspect that's because it is less PC to hate gays nowadays.  But he got a lot of mileage out of it when it was popular.  Besides some gays became raving lunatics after AIDS with their initial protests.  I remember when I was about 15, they closed down the Brooklyn Bridge!  If Jews behaved like that, perhaps he leave us alone as well
Not true. As early as the early/mid-80s he was railing against Jews at least within the Reagan Administration. He pressed his senile old boss to ferociously prosecute Jonathan Pollard and to honor the dead SS butchers at Bitburg, under the threat that all who opposed doing that were "succumbing to the pressures of the Jews". And we all know what his former boss, the Jew-hater Richard Nixon was like--do you really doubt that he didn't at all encourage those tendencies?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2010, 08:28:22 PM »
I doubt if Buchanan was making or influencing decisions on Pollard.  That was the handiwork of Caspar Weinberger.