Author Topic: Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, supporting Sarah Palin  (Read 5590 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, supporting Sarah Palin
« on: August 30, 2010, 08:46:20 PM »
Buchanan Writes Pro-Sarah-Palin Column

http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2010/08/pat-buchanan-newt-gingrich-is-political.html

And hmmm, what do we have here.

Here is my current working theory on the Palin/Buchanan relationship. So, Sarah and Todd were fundraisers for Buchanan in 1996, and were at a minimum very friendly towards Pat in 1999. Maybe she really did support Steve Forbes in 2000 and maybe she didn't, but I am really starting to doubt that she had nothing to do with that Nazi prior to. In any event, when Sarah disavowed all ties to Buchanan in 2008 and pretended to be all pro-Jewish, it really angered Buchanan. He felt backstabbed. So, he went on the attack and started slamming her as a "neocon". Well--flash forward two years, and Palin has shown that most, if not all, of her pro-Israel posturing in 2008 was phony. Buchanan is reassured by his former ally and is now hoping to use her to his advantage in '12. So, he's starting to support her now, two years ahead of time.

(Oh, and Fag also defended the Ground Zero mosque in the process.)

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated. In particular, I would like to see your take on this, Chaim.

Dr. Brennan Fan.

Quote from: Conservatives4Palin.com
Pat Buchanan: Newt Gingrich is 'a Political Opportunist' Trying to Position Himself to the Right of Sarah Palin

By Hal

Via Politics Daily:

Fresh off his vacation, MSNBC's Pat Buchanan came out swinging Tuesday on "Morning Joe," calling former House Speaker Newt Gingrich a "political opportunist" for his comments about the proposed mosque in New York City.

On Monday, Gingrich compared the building of a proposed mosque near Ground Zero to Nazis putting up "a sign next to the Holocaust Museum" or "the Japanese putting up a site next to Pearl Harbor."

Buchanan argued that Gingrich's controversial comments were meant to position him to the right of his potential GOP primary opponent, Sarah Palin, on the issue.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, supporting Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 09:00:21 PM »
Typical paleo-Nazi scum. 

However, I noticed that he did not criticize Sarah Palin for her stance on the Ground Zero mosque, only Gingrich. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 09:14:34 PM »
Well, he is obviously supporting Palin.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 01:18:25 AM »
Who cares Nazi always support the GOP. Not like this is something we should take into account when we cast a vote for Palin.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 02:35:13 AM »
Who cares Nazi always support the GOP. Not like this is something we should take into account when we cast a vote for Palin.
huh?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 09:47:40 AM »
Oh come on guys... more of you have to have an opinion on this development.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 10:22:58 AM »
No comment.     :laugh:

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 11:43:54 AM »
Dr. Brennan Fan,     my guess is that Pat Buchanan has animosity towards Newt  Gingrich dating back to when Buchanan ran for President in 1996.    Check out the comments on April 8,  1997,   by Terry Jeffrey ,    Buchanan's campaign manager in 1996.       Getting revenge at Gingrich could very well be a part of Pat Buchanan's strategy,   which I'm sure has an evil end game:

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/congress/april97/gingrich_4-8.html
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 11:45:46 AM »
Yes but he tried to get revenge on Sarah Palin in 2008, when she disavowed him and claimed to be pro-Israel. He has been supporting her for the past few months at least--why?

Like I have said before I am more and more doubting that she had nothing to do with him in 1996. If she did she should have just admitted it. I think that all of us on the right were too quick to believe her denial.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2010, 11:57:23 AM »
Pat Buchanan showed his true colors when he aided Barack Hussein Obama in 2008.       If Buchanan was truly doing what was best for the United States and even the Republican Party,   he would gone out 100 % in favor of the McCain/  Palin ticket and not compliment Hussein Obama.

This leads me to believe that Pat Buchanan's end game for 2012 isn't against Hussein Obama.    In Buchanan's evil mind,   he could be thinking that he can get revenge against Gingrich AND  damage Sarah Palin  (  because if he outwardly supports her,   that could hurt Sarah Palin in the mind of many voters and donors ).    Another related possibility that could tie to the rest of this or be a separate motivation,    is Buchanan is of the opinion that Sarah Palin would be a highly flawed candidate.    By supporting her,    Buchanan knowingly would help Hussein Obama.       But only a select few   ( JTF members would be a significant % of the select few )  would realize this.    In essence,  Buchanan wouldn't damage his so called reputation.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 03:54:24 PM »
Palin is for a TWO STATE in Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 04:19:01 PM »

Yup.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 07:56:55 PM »
There's no way Buchanan would be supporting Palin if he really wanted her to be President.

He's way too devious a man.

He must be doing it as a slap in the face to the Republicans because he knows that his name association will be fodder for the Left to destroy Palin's chances.

The more I see and hear of Palin, the more I think of her as "trailer trash" and the product of bad breeding.

She'd be for a Six-State Solution tomorrow if she thought it would keep her in power.

*no offense meant to all the good folks residing in trailers

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2010, 10:41:04 PM »
Just curious, why do you call him fag buchanus, this Jew hating, holocaust denying d**khead, is very antigay. 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2010, 11:19:52 PM »
Oh come on guys... more of you have to have an opinion on this development.
I am not sure it is much of a development.  While Buchanan is scum and pals around with Nazi Jew haters that does not mean it is his main or only issue.  He was a big supporter of Reagan who was certainly considered pro Jewish and pro Israel.  He was even somewhat pro Israel during the cold war.  My point is that if he is supporting Palin it does not make her a Jew hater.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2010, 11:22:25 PM »

So is every Israeli Prime Minister since Rabin (even if he lyingly denied it).  It is not reasonable to expect her to be more pro Israseli than the Israelis.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 01:24:57 AM »
It is not reasonable to expect her to be more pro Israseli than the Israelis.
I defended her in the past when she said she supports two-states. To a limited degree, I even will now. I don't think she supports it out of anti-Semitism, but because she is a braindead ditz who will just say whatever she thinks she is supposed to say in order to be popular.

What is reasonable to expect of her however is for her to be honest about her past political affiliations.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 01:27:21 AM »
Just curious, why do you call him fag buchanus, this Jew hating, holocaust denying d**khead, is very antigay. 
Oh please... why did he say that homosexuals were welcome in his 2000 Reform Party campaign? And why is he such very good friends with the faggot Nazi Justin Raimondo (yimach schmo)?

For that matter... why does Buchanus have no children with his wife despite 50 years of marriage (hmmm, does the word "sham" come to mind?), and why was he rejected from the draft as a teenager for having Reiter's Syndrome, a joint disease caused by chlamydia, which disproportionately affected MSMs at the time?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 04:05:17 PM »

Oh please... why did he say that homosexuals were welcome in his 2000 Reform Party campaign? And why is he such very good friends with the faggot Nazi Justin Raimondo (yimach schmo)?
For that matter... why does Buchanus have no children with his wife despite 50 years of marriage (hmmm, does the word "sham" come to mind?), and why was he rejected from the draft as a teenager for having Reiter's Syndrome, a joint disease caused by chlamydia, which disproportionately affected MSMs at the time?
[/quote]

Reiter's syndrome is not caused by Chylamydia, though it can have some of the same clinical features when left untreated  People with Reiter's syndrome are usually positive for the HLA-B27 haplotype which is a gene phenomenon, not a sexuallly transmitted disease phenomenon.  I don't know this Raimondo character and I actually thought he was unmarried which is why I guessed you were calling him a faggot.  Buchanan is hated by gays and has supported every piece of anti-gay leglisation that has ever been placed before Congress or more recently state leglislatures.  He could be another Roy Cohn, who knows

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2010, 05:20:18 PM »
Hmm, that article is no longer available for viewing.  If you say he is a nazi, I believe you.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2010, 05:31:33 PM »
I meant to show you that he is gay, not that he is a Nazi (which he is). That he is a Nazi is obvious--just google his name and Israel.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2010, 07:16:22 PM »
I cant wait till Patty Buchanan dies.

I think there is something else here at work.  Patty tried desparately to get a Paleo-Con movement going with his pathetic independant party... and it got him nowhere.  Then he decided to root for Obama, and that got him nowhere.

So now, he wants to infiltrate the GOP again, so he can split it up, and tear it down.

At any rate, Patricia is an irrelovant old fossil and is probably showing early symptoms of dementia (My apologies for those truly suffering from dementia)

By the way, Even Michael Savage decided to distance himself from Patty, after he heard him using Nazi terminology to describe Israeli's defensive tactics.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2010, 07:39:50 PM »
It is not reasonable to expect her to be more pro Israseli than the Israelis.
I defended her in the past when she said she supports two-states. To a limited degree, I even will now. I don't think she supports it out of anti-Semitism, but because she is a braindead ditz who will just say whatever she thinks she is supposed to say in order to be popular.

What is reasonable to expect of her however is for her to be honest about her past political affiliations.

I think she is a bit of a ditz; which is why I dont support her either.  HOWEVER, she is far more pro-Israel than 90% of the candidates.  Its just sad that she is clueless about how destructive a 2 state solution is.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2010, 07:41:48 PM »
I cant wait till Patty Buchanan dies.

I think there is something else here at work.  Patty tried desparately to get a Paleo-Con movement going with his pathetic independant party... and it got him nowhere.  Then he decided to root for Obama, and that got him nowhere.

So now, he wants to infiltrate the GOP again, so he can split it up, and tear it down.

At any rate, Patricia is an irrelovant old fossil and is probably showing early symptoms of dementia (My apologies for those truly suffering from dementia)

By the way, Even Michael Savage decided to distance himself from Patty, after he heard him using Nazi terminology to describe Israeli's defensive tactics.
Over the years Buchanan's views and opinions have been all over the charts to say the least.... He has now got to a point where he is like an old dog who barks away but has no real teeth to do much more... The evil  press will give him some face time because they feel he has the ability to damage the conservative movement with some of the stuff he comes up with and the things he does... He still may have some pull in select circles however not many folks in general pay attention to him and what he has to say.... His day is just about done.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years