Author Topic: Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, supporting Sarah Palin  (Read 5588 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Fag Buchanus, yimach schmo, supporting Sarah Palin
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2010, 11:41:03 PM »
Over the years Buchanan's views and opinions have been all over the charts to say the least.... He has now got to a point where he is like an old dog who barks away but has no real teeth to do much more... The evil  press will give him some face time because they feel he has the ability to damage the conservative movement with some of the stuff he comes up with and the things he does... He still may have some pull in select circles however not many folks in general pay attention to him and what he has to say.... His day is just about done.

Not so unfortunately. Fag's sick ideas are alive and well in the wildly popular Paul family.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 02, 2010, 02:50:29 AM »
I want to know why newt and puke-anan are still relevant at all.
aka Someone Else

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 02, 2010, 04:37:27 PM »
Everyone is for a 2 state soultion
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2010, 06:26:46 PM »
Over the years Buchanan's views and opinions have been all over the charts to say the least.... He has now got to a point where he is like an old dog who barks away but has no real teeth to do much more... The evil  press will give him some face time because they feel he has the ability to damage the conservative movement with some of the stuff he comes up with and the things he does... He still may have some pull in select circles however not many folks in general pay attention to him and what he has to say.... His day is just about done.

Not so unfortunately. Fag's sick ideas are alive and well in the wildly popular Paul family.
Are Ron Paul and his son really that popular?? I know they have a following but is it enough to amount to anything? People like Buchanan and Ron Paul are a distraction nothing more... In my opinion anyway...
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2010, 07:26:33 PM »
I will state the following about Buchanan (actually it is a repeated statement as I wrote the same long ago):

Patrick J. Buchanan is extraordinarily brilliant, and one of the finest living writers today.

As a historian, his research is impeccable, and his books as well as his articles are always so well written and readable as to serve as a model for any aspiring writer.

His "America Firster" perspective is for the most part in line with those views of our Founding Fathers; leaning towards a Libertarian/Constitutionalist point of view.

Unfortunately, his greatest weakness is his deep seated hate for the Jewish People, which tends to emerge frequently in his writings and which tends to discredit Buchanan as someone lacking true objectivity in his work.

However, as Rabbi Kahane so aptly pointed out, American history is replete with noted and prominent anti-Semites, and the vast majority of them are still accorded great respect and admiration in the Halls of Academe.

I read every thing Buchanan writes, and intend to always do so, as there is much of value regarding American and world history to be learned from the man, and even when I strongly disagree with his viewpoints on certain matters I find his thinking to be challenging.

What a pity that JTF hasn't within its ranks a writer/historian of Buchanan's stature capable of mass appeal and national syndication.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2010, 07:41:02 PM »
I will state the following about Buchanan (actually it is a repeated statement as I wrote the same long ago):

Patrick J. Buchanan is extraordinarily brilliant, and one of the finest living writers today.

As a historian, his research is impeccable, and his books as well as his articles are always so well written and readable as to serve as a model for any aspiring writer.

His "America Firster" perspective is for the most part in line with those views of our Founding Fathers; leaning towards a Libertarian/Constitutionalist point of view.

Unfortunately, his greatest weakness is his deep seated hate for the Jewish People, which tends to emerge frequently in his writings and which tends to discredit Buchanan as someone lacking true objectivity in his work.

However, as Rabbi Kahane so aptly pointed out, American history is replete with noted and prominent anti-Semites, and the vast majority of them are still accorded great respect and admiration in the Halls of Academe.

I read every thing Buchanan writes, and intend to always do so, as there is much of value regarding American and world history to be learned from the man, and even when I strongly disagree with his viewpoints on certain matters I find his thinking to be challenging.

What a pity that JTF hasn't within its ranks a writer/historian of Buchanan's stature capable of mass appeal and national syndication.

He's pro-Hitler.

That right there nullifies any accomplishment he might have.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2010, 07:44:43 PM »
He's like the rest of the Paleo-cons.

Make a ton of noise and offer no solutions beyond "Run Away".

He's garbage.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 07:48:01 PM »
puke-anus is more like it.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 08:57:50 PM »
Justin Raimondo: http://www.heartland.org/policybot/results/7138/A_Gay_Man_Decries_Gay_Rights.html

Who is Roy Cohn?
Roy Cohn was an aide to Senator Joseph McCarthy and took part in accusing people of being Communists in the 1950s.  Cohn was a petty crook who was always being indicted but never convicted.  He was a closet homosexual who died from AIDS.  I remember him being interviewed shortly before his death looking like an idiot denying that he was gay or had AIDS.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 09:00:36 PM »
Re:  "He's pro-Hitler. That right there nullifies any accomplishment he might have. "

Well then, blow a kiss goodbye to your Volkswagens and Superhighways, Ford, BMW & Mercedes and Porsche cars, Sonor drums, jet propulsion, missile & aerospace technology, neoprene, acrylics, the world standard textbook on human anatomy studied by surgeons, and even the world's first nation-wide anti-smoking campaign.

Ever see 2001 A Space Odyssey or enjoy the Winter Olympics theme music?

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 09:28:01 PM »
Okay.
Re:  "He's pro-Hitler. That right there nullifies any accomplishment he might have. "

Well then, blow a kiss goodbye to your Volkswagens and Superhighways, Ford, BMW & Mercedes and Porsche cars, Sonor drums, jet propulsion, missile & aerospace technology, neoprene, acrylics, the world standard textbook on human anatomy studied by surgeons, and even the world's first nation-wide anti-smoking campaign.

Okay.

You wanna fawn over him?

Knock yourself out.

But DO NOT TRY TO CONVINCE ME THAT HE"S A GOOD MAN.
 :nono: :nono: :nono:

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 09:32:40 PM »

So you're saying you actually read his book which he wrote specifically to whitewash Hitler?   That is one of his writings isn't it?   Or would you say your comment referred to his writings excepting the hogwash he writes about World War 2?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 10:18:53 PM »
Yeah.  That's right.

I said what I said.

Don't you read?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2010, 10:20:35 PM »

Re:  "Okay.  You wanna fawn over him?  Knock yourself out.  But DO NOT TRY TO CONVINCE ME THAT HE"S A GOOD MAN. "

Got a problem with reading comprehension?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2010, 10:44:35 PM »
A lot of German technology came out of German Jews.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2010, 11:57:47 PM »
Yeah.  That's right.

I said what I said.

Don't you read?

Actually, I presented an either/or, so responding "yeah" does not clarify which option you are confirming.   I was merely trying to clarify my understanding of what you said.   Nothing more.

The question, "don't you read?" reflects quite a bit of hostility, yet it's precisely that I did read that led to my question to make sure I understood your comment correctly.   See, because I DON'T want to fly off the handle like you feel some people do in reaction to your comments, and I DO want to make sure that I am not unfairly misinterpreting what you say, unlike how other posters sometimes treat you, that is why I asked a question.   

Perhaps you are perceiving a simple question as an attack where there was none?  Is there a reason to be in a defensive posture and to expect that what you wrote will naturally be attacked?  (This is rhetorical, and you don't have to answer).   Maybe you already subconsciously think so because what you wrote was provocative... or maybe not. 

Now care to reply without the snarls?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2010, 01:40:19 AM »
Do you guys really need to fight? *sigh*

Can't we just focus on the topic at hand--which is that Sarah Palin is being supported by an open Nazi?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »
"The question, "don't you read?" reflects quite a bit of hostility, yet it's precisely that I did read that led to my question to make sure I understood your comment correctly.   See, because I DON'T want to fly off the handle like you feel some people do in reaction to your comments, and I DO want to make sure that I ..."

I wrote that I read all of Buchanan's works and intend to continue reading them.

I also in the past have read each and every one of the speeches of Adolph Hitler, as well as Mein Kampf (both sections).

I also have studied in great depth historically documented histories and biographies of the people and events leading up to, and continuing up until the cessation of, The Third Reich -- including the writings of Goebbels, Goering, and Commanders of Panzer Divisions which invaded Russia.

I have also read Torah and the Jewish Scriptures which follow it, the autobiographies of Moshe Dayan, Menachem Begin, Ben-Gurion, Hindu Vedas, The Book of Mormon, Buddhist Scriptures, Sikh Scriptures, Ancient and Modern Japanese Literature, Jefferson, Marx, Lenin, and many other literary works.

Otherwise how is one to understand things in depth?

How else is one to know whether or not you're being fed a bunch of propaganda hogwash by the likes of an Ehud Barak?

Is a Jew simply a skinny "Woody Allen" type who needs no education, needng only to hear Abe Foxman call someone "an anti-Semite" to know all there is to know about how the world works?

Is a Jew someone who votes Democrat, knows without question that Rabbi Kahane and JTF are "nazis" because the latest edition of the Southern Poverty Law Center Journal says so, and fights "anti-Semitism" by writing a check to the Holocaust Memorial Fund?

Was Hitler nothing more than a maniacial cowardly psychotic, someone appearing 'out of the clear blue' in a total historic vacuum, devoid of previous events and circumstances, who one day, for no reason whatsoever, simply jumped up on a soapbox screaming "Kill the Jews!"?

Were the German people biologically "anti-Semitic", and so backwards and stupid, that they therefore needed only for some little runt with a funny moustache to scream "KILL ALL THE JEWS!" in order for them to commit a Holocaust throughout the entire world?

Are all non-Jews throughout the globe expected to be fanatically devoted to the cause of Jews and Israel, just because YOU think they should be that way?

And if they are all not in accord with YOUR thinking, does that mean that there is nothing to be learned from knowing their history and culture?

If an author holds a personal viewpoint unfavorable to Jews, does that therefore mean that there is absolutely nothing in the way of facts or truths which you could learn from them by reading their works?

Do you truly believe that Ha'Shem is in charge of everything that happens and that Judaism considers our G-d to be the G-d of History?

Are there those on this forum who have anything to say other than writing ad infinitum a Jewish curse they once heard Chaim say? ... or simply to write denunciations of all things and people who disagree with you?

Rabbi Kahane taught that the Holocaust was Ha'Shem's PUNISHMENT to the Jews, and he taught that if we did not LEARN from our own history another would soon appear; this time in America.

Rabbi Kahane also taught that Jews must completely disavow both Democrats and Republicans, siding instead with the common, working class Christian people whom all too many Jews consider "beneath them".

He said that even if they had no liking for Jews, their sense of American decency and their love of freedom would cause them to lend support to Jews simply on the basis of their commitment to our Constitutional Right to worship G-d as we saw fit.

Rabbi Kahane accepted Patrick Buchanan's invitation to appear live on Buchanan's nationally syndicated television show "Firing Line" to defend his views.

Apparently there are those here who will now call our Rabbi a nazi-lover and curse his name for appearing on Buchanan's syndicated television show.

Rabbi Kahane also said that we must side with the less fortunate Jewish refugees who fled to Israel to escape Arab and Muslim oppression, those whom the Israeli elite consider 'the unwashed and uncultured", those Jews who didn't need a college professor to understand the fact that Muslims and Arabs mean genocide and terror.

It saddens me to see on this forum so much denunciation and rejection of all Rabbi Kahane stood for, all in the name of "Kahanism".

Hypocrisy of the greatest magnitude.

You don't need any brains and you don't need any smarts if all you are about is hating "Liberals", supporting Republicans, and wanting to kill all Muslims.

Nor do you need any brains or smarts to refuse to read anything not taught at Yeshiva.

You can't answer lies and canards about Judaism, Jewish history, or Torah/Talmud written and spoken by the Nazis and Jew-haters, if you don't know what it is they write and speak.

This forum now more resembles a 6th grade "slam-book" passed around a classroom than it does anything which could ever make a difference in promoting the life work of Rabbi Kahane.

Perhaps it is no mystery why Jews living in Israel and America appear so easily manipulated and duped into promoting their own destruction.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2010, 10:21:02 AM »
@Massuh:
Rabbi Kahane taught that the Holocaust was Ha'Shem's PUNISHMENT to the Jews, and he taught that if we did not LEARN from our own history another would soon appear; this time in America.
------------
You know, I read that. And the way these left wing Jewish MORONS act, they are digging our grave. The ONLY blessing right now, is that we have an internet.

Before it was those  "Zionists", now it is left wing Jews. These terrible, left wing political Jews, should, imo, be voted OUT like Chaim suggests.
(Same as blacks and minorities.) I mean here in USA. 

The thing is that people look at the Jews and expect them to be righteous, and everytime one of these left wing MORONIC Jews opens their mouth, it is just another assault on right wing-right minded Jews and Orthodox, religious Jews.

Sorry, left wing Jews, need to either; #1. Go back to the synagogue and Torah, or #2. Be right wing patriotic.
I mean that for America AND Israel.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2010, 10:22:45 AM »
BTW: Flying off the handle, debating and fighting is a GOOD thing.

My opinion... makes for fun, stats go up, causes us to THINK.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2010, 10:45:40 AM »
Re:  BTW: Flying off the handle, debating and fighting is a GOOD thing.

There's no business like SHOW BUSINESS!     :P     :o     >:(     :'(     8)     :laugh:   :laugh:   ;D  ;D  :::D

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2010, 11:02:43 AM »

: )

Massuh:
I like the debate and argument, its fun!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2010, 11:39:35 AM »
"The question, "don't you read?" reflects quite a bit of hostility, yet it's precisely that I did read that led to my question to make sure I understood your comment correctly.   See, because I DON'T want to fly off the handle like you feel some people do in reaction to your comments, and I DO want to make sure that I ..."

I wrote that I read all of Buchanan's works and intend to continue reading them. 

Now that that's cleared up, I would say that personally, (regarding buchanan's ww2 thesis in which he tries to defend Hitler), when someone skillfully presents creative writing even though the genre they are claiming to represent with it is history, I don't consider that "brilliance" but rather folly and deception.   Good judgment is an element of brilliance, and nazis or Jew-haters of course do not exhibit good judgment, so I would never consider them wise, even if they are skilled at presenting deception, but that's my opinion of course.  I personally would not heap praise on someone (ie pat buchanan) who tries to whitewash Hitler or promote a nazi agenda, no matter how "clever" he is at promoting such evil things.  But again, that's just me.   That's just my opinion.  Maybe others here disagree.   

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2010, 02:20:31 PM »

Now that that's cleared up, I would say that personally, (regarding buchanan's ww2 thesis in which he tries to defend Hitler), when someone skillfully presents creative writing even though the genre they are claiming to represent with it is history, I don't consider that "brilliance" but rather folly and deception.   Good judgment is an element of brilliance, and nazis or Jew-haters of course do not exhibit good judgment, so I would never consider them wise, even if they are skilled at presenting deception, but that's my opinion of course.  I personally would not heap praise on someone (ie pat buchanan) who tries to whitewash Hitler or promote a nazi agenda, no matter how "clever" he is at promoting such evil things.  But again, that's just me.   That's just my opinion.  Maybe others here disagree.   

I share Brennan's opinion.

Sorry for blowing up earlier.

I had a great Aunt who was sent to a concentration camp for refusing to work in a factory for the monsters of the Third Reich.

So I have very strong feelings about the Nazi's.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2010, 04:18:14 PM »
Re:  "So I have very strong feelings about the Nazi's."

No more so than do I.

However, it is not enough simply to hate Nazis and their followers.

There are many lessons to be learned from the historic events leading up to Hitler's assuming the German Chancellorship, and without understanding these events history will repeat itself and we will not even see it coming.