Author Topic: Zionist Organization Of America (ZOA) Denounces Koran Burning!!!  (Read 2495 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Zionist Organization Of America (ZOA) Denounces Koran Burning!!!
« on: September 08, 2010, 06:13:34 PM »
The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) has condemned the planned 9/11 Quran burning event organized by Pastor Terry Jones and his Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville, Florida.

ZOA National President Morton A. Klein said, “We condemn this proposed Quran burning. The ZOA has not and will not support or condone burning religious scriptures of any faith

“This proposed act of Quran-burning is not only offensive and counter-productive, but a diversion from real issues that concern us regarding extremism in the Muslim world.

“The ZOA has countless times articulated its genuine and substantive concerns about Islamic radicalism. We must combat jihadists as well as other Muslim extremists who legitimize, rationalize or seek to dishonestly sanitize violent, totalitarian doctrines that involve the murder and subjugation of non-Muslims and moderate Muslims. We oppose tirelessly Islamist terrorism and those Muslims who work for the subjugation of America, Israel and indeed all non-Muslim countries, whether this is attempted by immediate, violent and blatant means, or by gradual, non-violent and covert means.

“We should be seeking out, promoting and working with moderate Muslims. It will not be possible to do so if we support or fail to criticize Quran-burning events such as the one proposed in Florida.

“It has been argued, including by General David Petraeus, that this proposed Quran-burning will serve as a pretext for Islamist assaults here and overseas. His statement is misconceived. These are not the grounds on which we oppose and condemn this event.

“Burning the Quran should be opposed because it is offensive, wrong and counter-productive, not because it can be used to justify Islamist violence. If we take that approach, we will soon find that all efforts to oppose or challenge radical Muslims will be quickly condemned on the same grounds. This will morally and physically disarm us and encroach on our ability as a free society to challenge dangerous enemies.

“Radical Muslims need no pretext to attack us, so it is wrong to suggest that we are specially endangering ourselves by doing something, whether proper or offensive, to challenge them. Tragically, the attacks would come anyway, regardless of what we say and do today.”

http://www.zoa.org/sitedocuments/pressrelease_view.asp?pressreleaseID=1930
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Zionist Organization Of America (ZOA) Denounces Koran Burning!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 06:19:12 PM »
This supports my statement from last week about how they did absolutely nothing when I wrote to them about a pressing situation representing a general threat to American Jews.  Their silence was, and is, deafening

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 06:44:21 PM »
“We should be seeking out, promoting and working with moderate Muslims. It will not be possible to do so if we support or fail to criticize Quran-burning events such as the one proposed in Florida.

A "moderate Muslim"

"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 06:45:27 PM »
What a joke.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2010, 09:56:45 PM »
The ZOA knows that if we allow and tolerate Quran burning, the torah will be next.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 10:00:12 PM »
The ZOA knows that if we allow and tolerate Quran burning, the torah will be next.
You don't think that already is going on?

Edit, why do you capitalize Quran but not Torah?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 10:02:49 PM »

Edit, why do you capitalize Quran but not Torah?

Whoops, sorry, my bad. lowercase the quran and capitalize the Torah!

Online syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 07:53:28 AM »
"The ZOA has not and will not support or condone burning religious scriptures of any faith".

It is a news that khuran is the scripture of any faith.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2010, 08:39:11 AM »
If they were burning the Torah or Christian Bible, the media would say nothing. The media is promoting islamic supremism in America.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2010, 09:02:55 AM »

The man is not planning on burning torahs.
he's burning qurans.
so fecking what?
let him burn it.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2010, 10:12:37 AM »

You have a childish notion that Muslims follow the golden rule of do onto others as you would want done to you. You need to wake up and realize Muslims will do whatever they want and whenever they want as long as you keep caving into their demands.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2010, 11:18:33 AM »

Burning the Torah is considered in leftist circles as a piece of avangadist art. But if someone touches "Mohammeds Kampf" it is seen as hate crime. It seems, that the western world has more respect of Mo's poorly effort, than of God's word.

Double standart reloaded.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2010, 11:19:14 AM »

You have a childish notion that Muslims follow the golden rule of do onto others as you would want done to you. You need to wake up and realize Muslims will do whatever they want and whenever they want as long as you keep caving into their demands.

Yes yes
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2010, 11:28:47 AM »
The leftist media is almost outright promoting islam to people after this. I guess if Americans were mostly muslim they'd be retarded and more easily controlled by the leftist elite.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2010, 02:24:12 PM »

Your over-intellectualizing the situation. Plus people burn Bibles all the time and Bibles have Torahs in them. So the Torah gets burned all the time anyways.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2010, 05:17:23 PM »
Koran Burning is stupid but is still allowed. It is this man's choice. What I really hate is when ignorant Muslims and Evangelic Christians start burning the work of Charles Darwin. If they do this then we should be able to burn Korans.

That being said I would randomly burn a Koran. It's a waste of energy.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 09:06:40 AM »
This is the kind of thing that gives whorefronters fuel to say that zionists are destroying America. When people like this call themselves "Zionists" who needs Naturei Karta?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 10:01:42 AM »
The ZOA is supposed to be Zionist Jewish organisaiton yet they are siding with the worst of our enemies. Here there is a conservative church on the one side, which I don't know what its position regarding Jews but it can't be any worse than that of the muslims and their dhimi liberals which are on the other side. Who and what does the ZOA try to defend here- Jews ? No, Freedom of speech ? No. Freedom of religion ? No. They defend the privilege of muslims to trump over our freedom whenever it conflicts with their "holy" religion.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2010, 02:17:10 PM »
Once again, hypocricy.  The American flag is burnt too without protest.   Mort should know that Islam is an apostate religion, and all religions offensive to God will be destroyed eventually!   Changes my mind about ZOA. Well One by one the false are being exposed.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2010, 06:26:30 PM »
Once again, hypocricy.  The American flag is burnt too without protest.   Mort should know that Islam is an apostate religion, and all religions offensive to G-d will be destroyed eventually!   Changes my mind about ZOA. Well One by one the false are being exposed.

When I wrote them about the problem of Arab foreign national who are Jew haters spreading hate on websites while being on j1 and h1 visas (with specific examples), they didnt even give me the courtesy of a response..  This is something that really affects Jewish people and the safety of Jewish peoople in America and they do nothing....no words for these folks

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »
ZOA is probably worried that if they don't condemn the koran burning, then leftist/anti-Israel journalists will say that their silence means approval of it.