Author Topic: I have just received a threat of cyberattack  (Read 1070 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
I have just received a threat of cyberattack
« on: September 11, 2010, 01:42:25 AM »
I have just received a threat of cyberattack by MSN Windows Messenger. A Jewish contact from probably central America or Northern South America called me and sent me several blank messages by MSN messenger. I thought he was using a very clear font impossible to read and asked him to change his font. He replied in blue font and insulted me with very dirty words in Spanish. I don't remember him well, I think he had contacted me long ago ( about 4 years) because some Noahide had given him my address. I told him I couldn't believe he was using such words while having a message for Rosh Hashanah in his profile and added: Is that really you? He replied that he had hacked the account and that he would also hack mine and delete all my settings. I blocked him and changed all my paswords and secret questions.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: I have just received a threat of cyberattack
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2010, 05:28:59 AM »
You should be ok if you changed your passwords and access questions. My e-mail got "hacked" a while back but all it was used for was to spam people. I had to change my settings and password, etc. too

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I have just received a threat of cyberattack
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 08:21:17 PM »
Me too.  I had the same experience as Ruby.  Dont you be lovin' my new name?  I gave to myself tonight after hearing a conversation on the MTA in NYC